• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New 2004 nsx build

Black wheels look much more nsx-r ish to me.

Car looks great Shawn great work. I vote for the black.

you should sell me the wheels and buy another set of whatever you like :biggrin:

BTW i think silver on silverstone is a beautiful combo.. though i am biased

DSC03792.jpg

You know my vote:

Attachments

• IMG_0144.jpg
    IMG_0144.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 564
OK OK i get the hint guys I will put the silver ones back on the car.

see if I can do that today and take some pics.

car will be for sale by the end of the week or next monday

Ok I am doing the finishing touches on this baby.

after driving it around for a 2 weeks I noticed some issues that I am fixing

the stupid little worthless A/C temp fan near the e-brake makes the typical wirring sound. already have the replacement

and waiting on fender liner clips for the driverside. already ordered form acura.

the cd-changer in the trunk was soaked from the begining so waiting on the brand new one to arrive.

did a full leather cleaning and interior cleaning.

I dont want to wax it as its to new I think they said wait 30 days before washing/waxing the car.

other than that she is done.

so it will be for-sale very very soon guys.
I am going to list it on other sites not just on NSXprime.

wow I didnt even notice the NSX under all those girls.

nice find where did you get that pic from.

I must say Shawn, I'm very glad you're on board and are saving 02+ cars. With the very minimal numbers produced, these cars will become extinct if it wasnt for guys like you. Build on brother!!!

She is done Pics are on their way and she is for-sale.

will post in the for-sale section of prime in about an hour.

I will do a write up to end this thread.

tomorrow.

thanks for watching more to come guys more to come. just wait and see whats on its way.

congratulations shawn!

can't wait to read/see more!

She is done Pics are on their way and she is for-sale.

will post in the for-sale section of prime in about an hour.

I will do a write up to end this thread.

tomorrow.

thanks for watching more to come guys more to come. just wait and see whats on its way.

Which engine did you end up using for this car? Was it Jason's from his 02?

This information should be disclosed in the for sale ad, xx miles on body and xx on engine and transmission.

Good luck with the sale, pictures look great but next time wash the car better ;)

Last edited:
thanks guys I am going to post some of the pics in this thread for future viewers tomorrow.

thanks for all the kind words guys I am very proud of myself. and all my hard work

thanks

just saw the for sale post. in truth im a tad sad that you are selling your car; but i'm sure she's not the last one you'll save.

all the best with the sale!

Ok guys I just want to thank everyone that was behind me during this build, it was a blast.
I learned more than I thought and loved every minute of it.
Going into this I didn’t think I could pull it off but after reading the service manuals for multiple years
This really is a simple car to fix.
I have worked on cars all my life ( as a hobby )growing up with my dad teaching me everything there is to know.
When the 2004 NSX was first delivered and I looked at it in person I knew it was going to take a long time to complete.
These cars are built to perfection and not a lot of people have seen how Honda welded the car together,
Fabricated parts and fit everything together to make such a fine example of an automobile.
This community of NSX owners are unlike any other forum, though I don’t use any other forum.
In the end people would ask would you do it again? Hell yeah!
I have another NSX I am building which is a 2002 blk/blk and I will put the same amount of effort into that build as I did this one.
It was a blast to build this 2004, and never let anyone tell you that you can’t do something because they are wrong.

Thanks again for all the support guys you make NSXPRIME the best.

So
" This is the end beautiful friend,
This is the end my only friend, the end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes...Again "

2012-01-31_17-51-01_288.jpg

Last edited:
A car rebuilt from scratch, and painted better than an OEM NSX off the showroom floor

with 19K miles everything uptodate, needs nothing for the next 20 years, I dont think the asking price is that far off.

if it doesnt sell then i will keep it I dont really mind having more than one

Shawn, I just looked at your FS thread. First of all, congratulations on the fantastic build and putting another NSX back on the street! A recommendation though, I would've thought the engine bay would've been SPOTLESS. It looks very dirty. It would probably make sense to really detail that out so that the car really does have that showroom clean look. Also, some very high resolution photos would help as well, there's a lot of blur in the photos make it difficult to see detail.

Yeah I am going to fix that problem LOL

I washed it before the pics were taken but didnt have any degreaser LOL

I will clean it this week.

Back