• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Lens... New Pics... *1200x800* sized!

Got the new lens yesterday, so had to step out for a few minutes to take some test shots.

70-200 L 2.8 IS:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Well just think of air and your car will be lighter, oh hold,... or was it air suspension?:biggrin:

Very Nice.

SAM

Last edited:
buaaa me need a real camera :frown: ... awesome shots ....

Hot lens. Hot NSX. Great backdrop. The blue window panes offer a nice contrast to Imola, my favorite NSX color. Very nicely done. Kudos!

Here's a hint on my next favorite supercar color...

2010-mosler-mt900-gtr-xx-american-supercar.jpg

lol no I am definitely keeping it, it's one of my favorite lenses :D

LoL, I bet! Your lens with IS is actually at the top of my REALISTIC to get list considering the 7-200IS 2.8 is considerably more expensive.

I got to play with a Sigma 150-500 w/ OS and that was a blast! After that, I knew I had to have the 100-400L

Thats nice!!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET LENS WOAW!

Just think I drive around like that with no air!! How? Veeeeeeeeery slowly! lol

Nice shots. I was expecting some beat to death half colored/half BW pseudo-photography. Nice background and lighting. The Imola color is a little off perhaps is due to my $99 monitor.
Good job!
Steve

Great Lens and great deals on them lately .... picked up mine used in pristine condition for $1450

If you dont have the 24-70 or 16-35 there must have .... looking for a good deal on a 14mm 2.8 right now:biggrin:

Great Lens and great deals on them lately .... picked up mine used in pristine condition for $1450

If you dont have the 24-70 or 16-35 there must have .... looking for a good deal on a 14mm 2.8 right now:biggrin:

thanks, my collection so far (I think I'm DONE until I move to ff):

Canon 10-22mm
Canon 50mm 1.8
Canon 70-200mm IS 2.8 L
Canon 24-70mm 2.8 L

I own three, but pretty much only use two lenses on my camera:

Canon 16-35mm 2.8 L
Canon 70-200mm IS 2.8 L

The 70-200 is, by far, my fave, but the 16-35 is also awesome.

When I start saving money again, I will consider the 24-105 IS 4.0 L. I want an good range IS lens primarily when shooting video on the 5D Mark II...

Can't go wrong with a Canon! The fixed projectors still look a bit odd to me from certain angles whenever I see it in photo. Obviously, it's much better in person. Still, I wonder if the majority prefers the look of flip headlights from the old NSX.

All the L's hold their value quite well. New will run about $1600 with the rebate going on.

Looking good my Chicago Brotha! :)

I need to get that lense for my 40d as well but no money right now...haha

Imola really does attract more attention than any other color nsx as the last one I drove was a CTSC Imola and I swear heads were turning everywhere! My white one does not get any love....haha

Back