• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New pitcure post for a Newb

Just bought the NSX for a couple of month now. Been adding little here and there. Not as nice as 90% of the other NSX in here, but its a work in progress. Still learning about Hondas/Acuras, and normally a Toyota/Lexus guy. Thanks

Rims: Front 18x8 et38, Rear 19x9.5 et35
Soks114.jpg

Soks115.jpg

Very nice!
What kind of fog lights are those? they are a bit old school, but hey, the NSX is a bit old school itself .... :D
Oscar

Very nice ride, but yeah the fog lights stand out way to much, distract from the beauty of the car.

I bought it from Ebay, and its for BMW fogs with projectors in it. I do admit it is little big, but it fit right in without too much modding.

Very nice!
What kind of fog lights are those? they are a bit old school, but hey, the NSX is a bit old school itself .... :D
Oscar

The wheels are made by Sport Maxx. No name brand here, as I learned not to spend too much money on rims when the Wifey drives it sometimes. I went through about 6 sets of rims with her driving.

Yeah Sport Maxx = XXR. I am totally in agreement with you there. I have bent too many expensive rims.

I think the fog lights look cool but would look better if you place them in the outer ducts. For some reason it doesn't look right with them so close together they need to be wider apart.

I think the fog lights look cool but would look better if you place them in the outer ducts. For some reason it doesn't look right with them so close together they need to be wider apart.

I was thinking the same, on the ducts and maybe clear or smoked ....
Soks115.jpg

after a quick photoshop
nsx_bmw_fogs.jpg

These foglights can look good "on a budget" maybe?
801NSX, what any reason why you didn't put them on the side ducts> maybe this fogs are too big?
Thanks!
OScar

Hey 801, where you live? I think I saw you in korea town in LA this morning no?

Those SportMax looks good on the car. the Offset is pretty good too!

Just a couple of suggestion.
Drop the fogs and get 9006 HID 55w headlight Kit. You will have all the lighting you will ever need.

Rear need slightly more drop.

The photoshop looks good. I dont know why I didn't put them in the stock fog locations. The fogs do fit inside the side ducts.

after a quick photoshop
nsx_bmw_fogs.jpg

These foglights can look good "on a budget" maybe?
801NSX, what any reason why you didn't put them on the side ducts> maybe this fogs are too big?
Thanks!
OScar[/quote]

I do have a set of 8000k 9006 HID installed. Maybe later as my taste changes(It does change more then my wife has shoes).

As for the drop in the rear I'm planning on putting little taller tires, and then I will drop to match.

Those SportMax looks good on the car. the Offset is pretty good too!

Just a couple of suggestion.
Drop the fogs and get 9006 HID 55w headlight Kit. You will have all the lighting you will ever need.

Rear need slightly more drop.

Last edited:
801 is the area code to Salt Lake City Utah. I think it might be another NSXer. In Utah theres a hand full of NSX owners, but I've never personally met them, but raced some of them in my 95 Supra NA-t.

Hey 801, where you live? I think I saw you in korea town in LA this morning no?

Back