• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Lasik - New look teaser

Finished the front bodywork last week...Wheels will be mounted soon.

Interior/suspension coming in January. Can't wait to lower her finally. I'm in the market for coilovers, so hit me up if you have any for sale.

Angelcity1krr

Angelcity1krr

Angelcity1krr

Have d2 coilovers new 817-269-3839 thks....:cool:

Wow the car looks great! That color really pops, looks like frost white from AM or the white pearl on the lexus IS.

Looks good. i think it would look better if the lights sat a few inches further back tho.

i agree with this, but it does look very good. a very unique look, and the workmanship looks top notch also.

That not only looks a million times better than the '02 conversion in my opinion, I think it actually improves upon the appearance of the car I feel to be the sexiest ever built. I have my new computer background :) Great job!!

Tom

Looks good. i think it would look better if the lights sat a few inches further back tho.

+1

Looks great! I think it looks much more contemporary and modern than the stock 02+. If the stock 02+ headlights looked more like that, I would definitely save and strive for that instead of a 97-01 model.

I can't believe anyone wouldn't like this! I think it looks wayyyyyyyyyy betyter than the 03+ If it were a kit i'd bet it would sell well!

It's not too bad IMO. But the proportions seem a little off. The lights seem too big and drop too far into the front bumper cover. Just my opinion. Great job though.

It's not too bad IMO. But the proportions seem a little off. The lights seem too big and drop too far into the front bumper cover. Just my opinion. Great job though.

+ 1, the final product turned out a little differently when what i would image in my head. like what everyone said, if the headlights sat a few inches further back and there was more bumper in front of them, it would look infinity better. As the way the car sits, the proportions looks a little funky. but everything else seems top notch.

Last edited:
Im gonna have to see if this is possible to do with G37 headlights or if I can find any,maybe some GTR ones.I want projectors but dont really wanna do the run of the mill 02+ conversion.

+1

Looks great! I think it looks much more contemporary and modern than the stock 02+......

Much nicer than the '02+ lights.

sooo many holes, gaps and weird shapes ...... oh well, as long as you are happy that's all it matters!
OScar

Turned out real nice, almost like a concept car. Its a nice diversion from the usual '02 conversion.

It would be cool to see this headlight done on a stock bodied NSX, or maybe one with milder body mods (like Stacy Skirts, maybe +02 rear valence). I bet it would flow nicely and look like a better updated NSX. I also liked the comment above re: G37 lights. Those would be very sweet looking.

Kudos on bucking the system.
:wink:

If this NSX was black, yeah, that could make it look SICK since black hides a lot of shapes ...
Oscar

I applaud the effort. The only thing I don't like is the lights seem to extend too far into the front bumper. Perhaps a long nose JGT type bumper would resolve this! :)
thats the only thing i was iffy about on this conversion.Thing is unless you wanna cut the frame,thats as far up as it can go. :frown:

Props on the work itself however Im not feeling it on a NSX at all :frown:

I admire your work but for me the lights are either too big or are mounted to far forward.

Get those coilovers then!

Back