• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX meets 430 Scuderia Rear End

I'm really curious to see how this all pans out. I would also love it if it can work with my taitec center-exit exhaust. Would it be possible to make this work with a variety of exhaust designs?

I'm really curious to see how this all pans out. I would also love it if it can work with my taitec center-exit exhaust. Would it be possible to make this work with a variety of exhaust designs?

This will not work with any other exhuast other than the one we build... unless you modify the bumper we build...

Here is the update on the plug design for the lower bumper/diffuser...

Regards

Attachments

• P1000562.jpg
    P1000562.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 1,166
  • P1000563.jpg
    P1000563.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 951
Any updates on the rear end, some pics?:smile:
Really want to see the final product, really like how it's going:smile::smile:

This is looking good. I guess for most of us we just do not realize how much time it takes to build something like this. Keep up the good work.
Ken

I've held off buying a lightweight exhaust just to see where this goes. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be some heavy poorly fitting piece and that it looks at least close to the photoshop'ed stuff.

This is looking good. I guess for most of us we just do not realize how much time it takes to build something like this. Keep up the good work.
Ken

There is alot of r&d that goes into any part this size... there is also the time barrier and income that needs to come in so doors stay open.

I did get your pm and I wanted to thank you for your comments and offered assistance. We want this finished as bad as you do....

Regards

I've held off buying a lightweight exhaust just to see where this goes. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be some heavy poorly fitting piece and that it looks at least close to the photoshop'ed stuff.

I promise this piece to be less wieght than the stock replacement parts... fitment and funtionality is what takes parts so long to create.

Thanks for waiting... we want done before the end of the year...

Regards

Bump for Updates STMPOdudes!!!

My car is going into the bodyshop this winter, I need this bumper!

Good News here.....

We will have the final plug done before Jan 1...

once complete... we will start taking deposits on completed bumper kits...

Pics in the the coming weeks...

Regards

Ross

Its actually turning out really well, looking forward to the painted version. Please straighten out the 4 fins they are bending in towards each other, though!

That bumper pictured is not the Scuderia one Ross at STMPO is working on. I'm not sure why it's even in this thread? I can't wait to see the plug Ross!

That bumper pictured is not the Scuderia one Ross at STMPO is working on. I'm not sure why it's even in this thread? I can't wait to see the plug Ross!

I hope not...... :rolleyes:

Well, now I can't edit it for harshness. lol
:smile:

Sorry if I offended any children.

"Nice language. Is that really necessary on this board?:rolleyes:"

:biggrin::tongue:

Most threads need to be edited to keep everything on topic.

Last edited:
so back to the regularly scheduled programming :tongue:

Is it too late to include some input?

I love the execution on these. A bit hard to see but it's there.
68_14805d7cf55180.jpg

http://abflug.jp/products/Z32/detail.php?num=68

I could do with a lot less side venturis but this is nice too. I like the center portion.
22_24808762debd5e.jpg

http://abflug.jp/products/RX-7/detail.php?num=22

Back