• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX on the cover of 10-08 Car and Driver magazine

RYU

Legendary Member
Patron Supporter
Tech Expert
I came home and glanced at the coffee table. I saw a red car with a black canopy on the latest C&D. I thought it was yet another story about the new ZR1 Corvette since it now shares the same two tone paint scheme as the early gen NSXs. As I got closer I noticed the rear wing of, no other than, an NSX. Cool...

Cover is titled "The Best Car [New or Used] for $25,000"

Other cars on the cover include

• Newer Miata
  • Last gen Supra TT
  • Dodge RAM SRT10
  • previous gen E55 Merc
  • E46 BMW M3
  • Golf GTi
  • C5 Corvette
  • Porsche 911 (993?)
I can't wait to read through it at the gym tonight.

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews...ures_classic_cars/most_fun_for_25_000_feature

So here's the question... Who's NSX is that? It's gotta be someone here on prime. I thought I remembered someone asking for a volunteer demo car not too long ago...

The thing that pisses me off is that Ken's is very heavily used and even so, I bet he wouldn't sell it for $25k.

:mad:

I believe there's still a small portion of NSX owners who aren't as devoted as most primers and who sell for what we could consider 'below market'. Once they are naturally purged out prices will stabilize or even increase perhaps. The stability of prices for the past 10yrs shows this already.

I picked up mine for one HELL of a deal, no way would I let it go for what I paid for it :tongue:

Nice someone finally shup Ken up. Ha ! Who woulda ever guessed it could be done....

with the great contributions like your post here, no wonder you only have 47 up to this point.
Why do you have such ill feelings toward him? Many, myself included, consider him a valuale asset to the NSX community.

Why do you have such ill feelings toward him?

Ken has a very, very long history of pissing a LOT of people off by acting like a complete ass. One of the first things someone PM'd me when I joined the forum back in the day was "just ignore Ken; he is socially inept and doesn't even know he's a jerk." He drove a significant number of people off the forum.

As much as I used to hate him, I will be the first to admit he has been much better the past few years, but is is no surprise there are still hard feelings.

Back