• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX parked next to a ________ thread for size comparos

View attachment 109900

attachment.php

Lol nice.

Ran into my buddy Todd at autozone the other day..he is a former member here, he sold his 02 blue /blue a few years ago..now he has 3 Porsches ...this his his latest a new carrera 4s

Btw, he was missing his NSX and was fawning over my 92:tongue:

He took me for a quick spin in the p-car...wow!!! Powerful car with great breaks...luckily:redface:

Last edited:
Taken at Esotico Italiano Car Show and I found it posted on the Sweet Rides Texas Facebook page. My car next to my friend's GTR. The anti-Italian car show in the parking garage was almost as good as the official show.

Last edited:
After Dallas Cars and Coffee...
12920734204_a9af965e46_h.jpg

After Dallas Cars and Coffee...
12920734204_a9af965e46_h.jpg

Next to a mustang and Camaro, one can see the absolute elegance the NSX provides. Nice Pic!

love this. the gtr looks like an ape in comparison

Taken at Esotico Italiano Car Show and I found it posted on the Sweet Rides Texas Facebook page. My car next to my friend's GTR. The anti-Italian car show in the parking garage was almost as good as the official show.

love this. the gtr looks like an ape in comparison

If you liked the size difference of that, check this out. I took this last Friday at the weekly car meet at Biff's Burgers, The deuce and a half belongs to a friend of mine. It was purchased at an Army surplus auction and has only 26K miles. The tires are taller than the roof of my NSX. If there were a way to load it, my car could be carried to the next NSXPO in the bed. But at 6 to 8 MPG it will be cheaper to just drive the car to XPO.

@PUREVIL - I take it you like black , haha.

Wow the NSX looks so small in comparison!

My personal favorites are the GTR NSX comparisons. The GTR looks so gigantic next to an NSX.

I also like the photos of the white NSX with the Asian guy standing next to the car while inside the car is a woman sleeping under a blanket. Seems just like my wife.

My personal favorites are the GTR NSX comparisons. The GTR looks so gigantic next to an NSX.

Love black! Lol. I love my gtr but it is big in comparison. It funny how small the nsx is. I don't think people realize that until they see it in person.

I also like the photos of the white NSX with the Asian guy standing next to the car while inside the car is a woman sleeping under a blanket. Seems just like my wife.

But the GTR would eat the NSX and crap it out for its next meal. Guys our cars need a major power overhaul. It's like dating the hot chick that doesn't put out very much Lol.

But the GTR would eat the NSX and crap it out for its next meal. Guys our cars need a major power overhaul. It's like dating the hot chick that doesn't put out very much Lol.

In an all out race you are correct. But I never goto the track. I just do some "spirited" driving on my local roads and IMO the nsx is a better drivers car. Shifting your own gears, the mind melded steering and light and nimble feel make the nsx a great drivers car. Don't get me wrong the gtr is also great. Just having a manual makes the experience that much sweeter. Plus the engine noise the nsx na motor makes just adds to the experience. Right now my gtr is all stock so it sounds like a damn dyson lol. But put that gtr in race mode and with it awd it feels untouchable on the street. But even after 22 years the nsx is still a great drivers car.

Last edited:
But the GTR would eat the NSX and crap it out for its next meal. Guys our cars need a major power overhaul. It's like dating the hot skinny chick that doesn't put out very much Lol.
FTFY

Never drove a GTR, but magazine number bench racing, it seems like the GTR is one of the best cars per dollar and not many cars wouldn't get "eaten" by it. However, as much as I want to be attracted to it, it doesn't really float my boat for whatever reason. Used ones are in the 60's and are quite a steal for the performance.

Looks wise the GT-R looks like a gussied up Altima. Too bad Nissan didn't think to wrap the sophisticated engine, etc in something more attractive body wise.

I think the GTR is a good looking car... its not a classic beauty for sure. I wonder if it will age well like the NSX or even the R34 GTR. With some minor tweaks and wheels I'll love this car even more.

Back