• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX parked next to a ________ thread for size comparos

Comparison: NSX posted next to.... the Planters NutMobile. :eek:

We did some quick autocross laps in the parking lot. Lots of fun. And met Mr Peanut as well. :tongue:

I wonder if you thought of this thread when you saw the nutmobile? If you seriously did, then I think you need to seek help.

i wonder if you thought of this thread when you saw the nutmobile? If you seriously did, then i think you need to seek help.

bahahhaha

I wonder if you thought of this thread when you saw the nutmobile? If you seriously did, then I think you need to seek help.

Oh hell ya I did!!!

Next to a Panamera next to a Rolls Royce

33b61842-3e9b-4bb9-9cea-fa601f4d344a_zps32281d55.jpg

Hiding amongst a bunch of BMWs... kept up in the turns but they got away in the straights. Darn V8s, I need a supercharger...

1011415_10151687523591999_2030223260_n.jpg

Next to a Panamera next to a Rolls Royce

33b61842-3e9b-4bb9-9cea-fa601f4d344a_zps32281d55.jpg

You must be doing the Sunday brunch at HMB Ritz? haha ~ nice place to eat for sure, my wife loves it and one of the few places I park the NSX.

No Sunday brunch this time. My parents live there in Ocean Colony and my brother wanted to drive the NSX so he drove it a little on HWY 1 and then we stopped at the Ritz for a couple drinks.

Not parked but I thought this shot is still fitting for this thread. A friend behind me snagged the shot from his phone. The Accord looks massive!

mama3une.jpg

Not parked but I thought this shot is still fitting for this thread. A friend behind me snagged the shot from his phone. The Accord looks massive!

mama3une.jpg

Yup have the 2010 Accord and yes it is massive...Especially beside the X.
I see my exit on the 404 coming up :D

Last edited:
EDIT: Found what I was looking for, must have overlooked it earlier.

45.jpg

I absolutely LOVE it. The Shine GT lip goes perfect with the GT-One skirts. Excellent looking car!

Last edited:
Had a mini shoot with NSX209 and my buddy's R35. The R35 is definitely a lot larger than the NSX!

<object type="cosymantecnisbfw" cotype="cs" id="SILOBFWOBJECTID" style="width: 0px; height: 0px; display: block;"></object>

Back