• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-R inspired....with a twist

Unfortunately only thing new is the owner :-( She has moved to Florida. Wish I didn't have to let go, but financially it was the right thing to do to clear up some residual divorce debt

I keep up with the new owner via Facebook....he loves the NSX; however, also considering selling now for an Audi R8

Last edited:
Unfortunately only thing new is the owner :-( She has moved to Florida. Wish I didn't have to let go, but financially it was the right thing to do to clear up some residual divorce debt

I keep up with the new owner via Facebook....he loves the NSX; however, also considering selling now for an Audi R8

Buy it back! :tongue:

I remember this car, very nice indeed....you'll be back in no time.

Your the best Steve....so, any new mods on yours?

Economic times have prevented me from doing the things I would like to do. Hopefully, that will change.

My thoughts go out to all those suffering hardships during these tough times. I hope you and your family are well.

Jose disclosed the accident history... huge props for that.

This dude did not... Not so cool. Especially if this is the same guy who bought it from Jose since Jose clearly disclosed it in his ad.

It's decent to be straight up. Although I'd consider minor damage it was done to an aluminum chassis so I took that opportunity to build my dream.

I'd agree. :-/ and yes, same person.

Well I hope that a true enthusiast gives her a good home. Leaving my hands she ran perfect and strong.

a good example why prime is a good used nsx resource.

It's decent to be straight up. Although I'd consider minor damage it was done to an aluminum chassis so I took that opportunity to build my dream.

I'd agree. :-/ and yes, same person.

Well I hope that a true enthusiast gives her a good home. Leaving my hands she ran perfect and strong.

Def considering getting this.....

Last edited:
Def considering getting this.....but seems a little high to high......I'm thinking 49,000.......reasonable????????

I think 49 is low... 58 is actually a fair price for that car. The previous owner did a super nice job of making that car a "show" car. All the mods were very tastefully done. It is one of the nicest NSX's on the planet.

Considering he paid $55,000 or maybe even less 2 years ago. It's a very reasonable offer.

He got an exceptional deal due to certain circumstances at the time. That in no way sets the price of the car. The current seller has no obligation to pass on the great deal he got to the next buyer. If those circumstances (or others like it) exist again, maybe you will be lucky to get a great deal. The fact remains, the car is primo and well worth the 58K to the right buyer. If you are lucky enough to acquire that car, you will be super happy with it, even if you pay the current asking price. Good luck.

Back