• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-R inspired....with a twist

He got an exceptional deal due to certain circumstances at the time. That in no way sets the price of the car. The current seller has no obligation to pass on the great deal he got to the next buyer. If those circumstances (or others like it) exist again, maybe you will be lucky to get a great deal. The fact remains, the car is primo and well worth the 58K to the right buyer. If you are lucky enough to acquire that car, you will be super happy with it, even if you pay the current asking price. Good luck.

Great point....

it's been for sale for almost 3 months now......

Thanks for the feedback

Last edited:
Great point....

it's been for sale for almost 3 months now.....if it was an exceptional deal someone would of bought the car already.
My final offer will be $50,000 or the search continues......I have like 6 months to search because I live in Rhode Island so if I buy soon it will be in the garage anyway.

Thanks for the feedback

Hi Roger and those discussing the current sale of the vehicle,

I'd prefer that this thread remain as a discussion to the build itself and not sales inquiries or comments related to it's owner. I spent many years on building my dream and tracking her progress on this thread, for it to end in sort of a negative connotation discussing the current owners business intent. Thanks for your consideration.

Again thanks Steve for the compliments :) They are always appreciated

Great point....

it's been for sale for almost 3 months now.....if it was an exceptional deal someone would of bought the car already.
My final offer will be $50,000 or the search continues......I have like 6 months to search because I live in Rhode Island so if I buy soon it will be in the garage anyway.

Thanks for the feedback

:rolleyes: Take it to PRIVATE message. There is no need to debate the price of the car, nor what you think it's worth. If seller doesn't want to meet your "final offer," then move on.

Hi Roger and those discussing the current sale of the vehicle,

I'd prefer that this thread remain as a discussion to the build itself and not sales inquiries or comments related to it's owner. I spent many years on building my dream and tracking her progress on this thread, for it to end in sort of a negative connotation discussing the current owners business intent. Thanks for your consideration.

Again thanks Steve for the compliments :) They are always appreciated

No problem....defenately understand.
And, excellent work on "Vanessa"........Hopefully the new onwner can continue what you started

Back