• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2007 in Ohio October 5-9 - Hold the dates!

why you actually gonna come along? We driving or shipping buddy?:biggrin:

By the way Mr. Biobanker...NJ's gonna be representing strong. Better go high boost by October:biggrin:

I plan on being there - only 460 miles west of my home via Interstates. I may need to find an alternate route to make the short drive there more interesting:smile:

Once you attend a national event you will want to attend all the future NSXPOs no matter where they are located.:biggrin:[/QUOTE]
I Agree, it's NSX love.

Welcome Bryan. There will definately be some evening activities and we always try to push for some shopping time for the girls. Considering that Columbus is home to both Polaris and Easton, I doubt that only the ladies will be shopping around. Somtimes I forget how good we have it here, since this is my home town.

Please be aware that even though we have early rise-and-shine hours for our events, some of us younger gentlemen have a habit of staying out later than expected. NSXPO always has its trouble makers; but how often is it that one of the trouble makers is also one of the hosts? :biggrin:

Juice....please tell me your car will be there. The last time I saw it was at the Tire Rack event years ago. :frown:

Juice....please tell me your car will be there. The last time I saw it was at the Tire Rack event years ago. :frown:

Mitch,

you going to EXPO? If I remember correctly, someone owes me a steak and a beer:biggrin:

Hey Kid,

You driving?? Two or more boosted nsx's going cross country could be fun. Bet we could make record time....lol

It's a little early to start the Caravan to NSXPO 2007 thread, but I think that there will be a large # of us driving from the tri-state area to Ohio!!!! Boosted and NA, new and old...........just out for a cruise with friends:biggrin:

It's a little early to start the Caravan to NSXPO 2007 thread, but I think that there will be a large # of us driving from the tri-state area to Ohio!!!! Boosted and NA, new and old...........just out for a cruise with friends:biggrin:

How many miles is it? I cant wait, Im just going to have to hold my own event to get my "NSX meet fix":biggrin:

How many miles is it? I cant wait, Im just going to have to hold my own event to get my "NSX meet fix":biggrin:
According to Google Maps, from my house to the Mid Ohio track is 537 miles, and about 8 hours and 41 minutes. I'm sure that we can do it in less time:biggrin: The main event in Columbus shouldn't be that much closer or further (hotel not yet determined so I couldn't plug in an address!!)

I will be there.

I expect there will be a large Wisconsin contingent driving down. We'll start the caravan threads in the summer.

According to Google Maps, from my house to the Mid Ohio track is 537 miles, and about 8 hours and 41 minutes. I'm sure that we can do it in less time:biggrin: The main event in Columbus shouldn't be that much closer or further (hotel not yet determined so I couldn't plug in an address!!)

Im most likely shipping my car, I dont think im up for an 8 hour drive there and an 8 hour ride back. :wink:

Im most likely shipping my car, I dont think im up for an 8 hour drive there and an 8 hour ride back. :wink:

Mike, how do you spell "Wuss"? Be a man, you bought that car to drive, so drive it!!!!:cool:

Mike, if we caravan it is much less boring than you think,but it means you must pay attention and concentrate on driving for hours at a stretch,,something you may have difficulty with :tongue:

Mike, if we caravan it is much less boring than you think,but it means you must pay attention and concentrate on driving for hours at a stretch,,something you may have difficulty with :tongue:

I survived the caravan to NSXPO 04 didn't I? Funny thing is, I didnt get pulled over till I was driving home. :biggrin:

Ahh Ken ,,and I believe you had to use all of your powers of persuasion to escape the long arm of John Law!!:cool:

Mitch,

you going to EXPO? If I remember correctly, someone owes me a steak and a beer:biggrin:

LOL!! I can up the deal to 2 steaks and 2 beers if you bring a certain set of unused and neglected Volks with you. :biggrin: :cool: :wink: :)

LOL!! I can up the deal to 2 steaks and 2 beers if you bring a certain set of unused and neglected Volks with you. :biggrin: :cool: :wink: :)

Those are my prized possesions. I sometimes feel bad when I look in my garage and see them just sitting there all stacked up, tires and all. I have them right next to the set of 2001 Integra Type R rims that were taken off when the car had 7 miles on them.:eek:

I drove over 9 hours up to Connecticut for a meet, then back again 2 days later. I wouldn't have it any other way! I just have a problem when the travel time exceeds the hours of daylight available :biggrin: .

C'mon, drive that puppy! :wink:

Back