• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2007 in Ohio October 5-9 - Hold the dates!

Might Acura archive the training material, be it a video, notes, presentation in electronic form, etc.? And allow interested owners to access that material?

Or should we pay a professional video crew to record twenty HD-DVDs worth of detailed service procedure done by a competent mechanic?

Most of the genuine training materials that are left are available at www.helminc.com Any one can buy it to study or train on. just bring $$$.

I think it would be a safe bet that there will be a good sized group coming from MN this year. And I'm guessing we will all drive. So if we are in route for some of the Canadians, and if we can coordinate with some of the WI and Chicagoans.. maybe we can make a large caravan of NSX's. Would make for a fun drive.

I think it would be a safe bet that there will be a good sized group coming from MN this year. And I'm guessing we will all drive. So if we are in route for some of the Canadians, and if we can coordinate with some of the WI and Chicagoans.. maybe we can make a large caravan of NSX's. Would make for a fun drive.

Count on me joining in when your NSXPO caravan passes through Chicago. :biggrin:
That is unless I need to leave early; I did volunteer to carry some beer so depending on the quantity the going may be a little slower. :rolleyes:

NASA is holding 2-3 more events at Mid-OH this summer. I think the next one is in July. I was there last weekend and had a great time. It is only a 3 hr drive from Pittsburgh.

The track is sneaky enough that getting a preview is well worthwhile. I went up for one day last year to check out the re-paving and it wasn't anywhere near enough for me to relearn it. If you are close enough to do a weekend and you haven't driven the course since it was re-paved, you should. It is just close enough to the old track to get you in a lot of trouble if you aren't careful.

I should be able to make this one! It will be my first. Hopefully i'll be coming down in an nsx! Can't wait to meet everyone.

There is a Cincinnati-based company that is interested in having a booth at this year's NSXPO.

Who should they contact?

Ron

Please PM me their contact information...I'm working on the sponsorship program right now.

Sounds like a good idea. I'd have to look at a map to see if the routes line up for us coming from Southern Ontario... we have a bunch of owners coming from the Toronto/Ottawa area.

Those who wish to drive Mid-Ohio prior to NSXPO 2007 might want to consider signing up for the Memorial Day weekend drivers schools, May 28-29 with Chin Motorsports and/or May 26-27 with Northern Ohio Chapter BMW CCA.

Sounds like a good idea. I'd have to look at a map to see if the routes line up for us coming from Southern Ontario... we have a bunch of owners coming from the Toronto/Ottawa area.
Those coming from MN are likely to travel via Madison, Chicago, and Indianapolis. Those coming from ON could go on either side of Lake Erie (via Buffalo/Cleveland or via Detroit/Toledo) but are not likely to converge with the MN group in either case.

Hello All,

Well I might become the most extreme attendee this year if I can pull this off:

1. Purchase my NSX prior to October and have temporary plates and insurance
2. Drive the car from wherever in the U.S. to the Ohio NSXPO

Trick is...I live in Dubai!

Yes, I'm a former Canadian who's using up his annual holidays to purchase the car I've been waiting 16 years for and finally attend the NSXPO event. I'm planning on making a video of the entire process to show everyone interested.

Hope to see you all there!

Jetpilot

Hello All,

Well I might become the most extreme attendee this year if I can pull this off:

1. Purchase my NSX prior to October and have temporary plates and insurance
2. Drive the car from wherever in the U.S. to the Ohio NSXPO

Trick is...I live in Dubai!

Yes, I'm a former Canadian who's using up his annual holidays to purchase the car I've been waiting 16 years for and finally attend the NSXPO event. I'm planning on making a video of the entire process to show everyone interested.

Hope to see you all there!

Jetpilot

Now that is dedication to: "The Car" and "The Event". :eek:
Best of Luck and keep us informed. :biggrin:

Oh man I've found the NSX I want and I have to wait for 24hours to determine if its mine!!!

I didn't mean "former" Canadian but formerly lived in Canada (born and raised) but now residing in lovely Dubai.

I sure hope I can get this car or find another if I miss out.

Thanks for the encouraging words!

Jetpilot

Oh man I've found the NSX I want and I have to wait for 24hours to determine if its mine!!!

I didn't mean "former" Canadian but formerly lived in Canada (born and raised) but now residing in lovely Dubai.

Jetpilot

I have my fingers and my Xs crossed for you; GOOD LUCK! :cool:

Jetpilot

Something tells me you're going to be driving to NSXPO from New Mexico......:tongue:

Yup me thinks I've got lucky and purchased a great, well cared for, 1991 NSX in New Mexico :)

Can't wait for:
a) the car
b) NSXPO 07

Jetpilot

Thanks for the props Bob but unfortunately I won't be making it to NSXPO.

The good news is that I've found my NSX and will be shipping it back to me in Dubai on July 2nd. I'll attend NSXPO once I move back to Canada.

YAY!

Jetpilot

Back