• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Saw the same black one I see every so often on Portola Pkwy in Foothill Ranch this morning. What made it special today was it was lightly raining and I was glad to see that there is someone else that is not afraid to drive their NSX in the rain:smile:. We always exchange waves but he must not be on prime as I have posted seeing him before with no reply:frown:

Les, there's a guy with one that lives up the road from me, and I see him on Glenn Ranch Road or Saddleback Ranch Road. His son was walking his dog once, when I was out washing my blue hottie, and he told me his dad had one too. I've seen the NSX but never when I've been driving mine.

Saw a red with pop up's:smile: on the 405 north near South Coast Plaza yesterday at 5:30 pm. We exchanged waves. Hope he is on prime as most I see and post never get a reply:frown:

Also saw John (Floyd) in his silver NSX again on Bake on Tuesday but he did not recognize me as it was one of the rare days I was driving my 4Runner to work:redface:

I saw a NA1 Red/Black top Coupe Looked getting on the 60W FWY around 6:30pm on Monday...

I was in my daily beater but I admired the car...

Looks like after market wheels and im pretty sure aftermarket rear valence looked very nice...

Too bad I never spot any other nsx while im driving mine :frown:

Saw an 02+ silver on pch north of hb. Prob around 4.
Ran into mike then got lunch at chronic taco. If i lived by beach id cruise there too ;)

Around 3-4pm on Sunday, saw a red NSX-T with pop-ups in the parking lot at Salt Creek Grille on PCH and Crown Valley. Had a custom red and black interior, with clear sidemarkers all around.

Right now, red pre-02 with black rims. In and out parking lot off jamboree and the 5 fwy.

Last edited:
Saw a red with pop up's:smile: on the 405 north near South Coast Plaza yesterday at 5:30 pm. We exchanged waves. Hope he is on prime as most I see and post never get a reply:frown:

Also saw John (Floyd) in his silver NSX again on Bake on Tuesday but he did not recognize me as it was one of the rare days I was driving my 4Runner to work:redface:

Ahh, I think I saw you going home on Bake one day. I was at the light at Jeranimo and a black NSX went by. I didn't get a good look, so I'm assuming it was you.

Ahh, I think I saw you going home on Bake one day. I was at the light at Jeranimo and a black NSX went by. I didn't get a good look, so I'm assuming it was you.

If it was on a Friday then it may have been me as it is the only day I take Bake home.

Last edited:
Black NSX hopping onto the 405-S around 7:30ish AM. Had license plate of "MI NSXTC" or something.

That's me. You got the plate right. It's my "ecstasy" when I'm driving it:biggrin:. I'm there every week/work:frown: day at that time except Friday, then it's at 5:30 am:eek:.

I'm surprised I don't get seen more often as it is on the road almost everyday including weekends.

Last edited:
If that's your "ectasy", you sure take a lot of it since you drive it nearly everyday LOL. I had to turn off my favorite music just to listen to your car purr haha. Must be fun driving on the freeway at 5:30AM where I'm guessing there isn't many cars.

When you were trying to merge on the freeway, I think you were blocked by some SUV that wasn't supposed to be there on your left and a slow car in front of you. I can feel your frustrating seeing that you sped off afterwards.

If that's your "ectasy", you sure take a lot of it since you drive it nearly everyday LOL. .

LOL The wife was a little mad at the plate till I told her that it's only when I drive that the car is my ecstasy and that she is the rest of the time.

. I had to turn off my favorite music just to listen to your car purr haha.

You must have heard the purr of the S/C and intake kick in:biggrin:.

Must be fun driving on the freeway at 5:30AM where I'm guessing there isn't many cars.

I will PM you about a specific 5:30 am drive to work a few weeks back:biggrin:

When you were trying to merge on the freeway, I think you were blocked by some SUV that wasn't supposed to be there on your left and a slow car in front of you. I can feel your frustrating seeing that you sped off afterwards.

That guy ran a red light on the on ramp and tried to cut in from a non lane part of the on ramp:rolleyes:.

Last edited:
That guy ran a red light on the on ramp and tried to cut in from a non lane part of the on ramp:rolleyes:.

That’s exactly what I saw and just shook my head. :rolleyes:

I will PM you about a specific 5:30 am drive to work a few weeks back:biggrin:

I just read your PM; I never knew about that section and I wished I hadn’t now LOL. Can't believe you did that :eek: ... well I guess I can :tongue:

Last edited:
I just read your PM; I never knew about that section and I wished I hadn’t now LOL. Can't believe you did that :eek: ... well I guess I can :tongue:

The secret is the time of day:wink:.

I always see a sexy Black NSx by the 60east around 9-10pm merging to 15 freeway. Car has Yellow HID Fogs and Led tails. Beautiful Car:smile:

I always see a sexy Black NSx by the 60east around 9-10pm merging to 15 freeway. Car has Yellow HID Fogs and Led tails. Beautiful Car:smile:

lol i'm amazed i was actually spotted! I'm curious how you always see me go by, do you work in one of those buildings overlooking the fwy?

YYfEm.jpg

lol i'm amazed i was actually spotted! I'm curious how you always see me go by, do you work in one of those buildings overlooking the fwy?

YYfEm.jpg

lol, I always take 60 east going home, I drive a red s2000 with some bronze te37. Your car makes me drool everytime I see it.:biggrin:

lol, I always take 60 east going home, I drive a red s2000 with some bronze te37. Your car makes me drool everytime I see it.:biggrin:

oh bronze and red love that combo, i think i seen your car before too! post up some pics when your nsx is done, been following the thread :]

oh bronze and red love that combo, i think i seen your car before too! post up some pics when your nsx is done, been following the thread :]

Yeah I will definitely post pic soon as the car is done.:biggrin:

Saw a black 02+ this morning heading west on Jamboree, turning right onto Portola Pkwy. We exchanged waves. Anyone on here?

White pre-02 sighted on wilshire blvd & alexandria around 715PM yesterday with what looked like Bronze Volk CE28N rims and exhaust with a 2002 rear valence..... asian guy driving (I think). I was eating at Quiznos! Sounds nice!

White pre-02 sighted on wilshire blvd & alexandria around 715PM yesterday with what looked like Bronze Volk CE28N rims and exhaust with a 2002 rear valence..... asian guy driving (I think). I was eating at Quiznos! Sounds nice!

I was in hurry for my best friend's wedding rehearsal... finally, i've been sighted by fellow primer!!! BTW, I LOVE Quiznos!!:biggrin:

Back