• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Saw a GPW parked in Mariners Village parking lot in Marina Del Rey last night. Had a personalized plate and what looked like stock chrome rims. It was too dark and I wouldn't/couldn't get close to it to get a better look because security was walking around hahah :tongue:

The yellow on the 101 was me. Packed the better half to spend the week seeing Central Coast winerys. With a sharp eye, you'll see me SB today!

Rolling up the 405 on 4th of July AM, I spotted a pretty SY NA2 going SB.

Spotted a yellow 91-01 on 4th of july crusing down Newport away from Newport Beach in all the mayhem. There was a chick driving it, she had her entire rear valence painted yellow too, stock exhaust.

Saw an orange Veilside widebody NSX turn into a street a couple blocks away from my house. It had a black stripe. I've never really seen one in person, but it looks real nice and exotic as I passed it by in our CRV.

Is it anyone here?

Saw a red (red roof) NSX heading south on Hawthorne (was heading north in mine with the roof off) around PCH at 10:50am this morning. Only caught a glimpse, so I'm not sure you saw me.

The yellow on the 101 was me. Packed the better half to spend the week seeing Central Coast winerys. With a sharp eye, you'll see me SB today!

Rolling up the 405 on 4th of July AM, I spotted a pretty SY NA2 going SB.

I was back up north again over the weekend, this time in San Jose. Did not not get back on the road heading south until late yesterday (tue). I hope you enjoyed your wine tasting trip.

Best,

Mario

A great time, thanks for asking.

Spotted a red pre-2002 with a black top going down PCH in Newport Beach around 5PM today. Sounded nice!

A great time, thanks for asking.

Spotted a red pre-2002 with a black top going down PCH in Newport Beach around 5PM today. Sounded nice!

i was cruising PCH then, but i was in Huntington Beach... didn't quite cross over to Newport.

Spotted "A NSX", a silver NSX with '02+ taillights heading northbound on Hawthorne this morning. I pulled right behind you in my red NSX just before you turned into a gas station.

Attachments

• IMAG1039.jpg
    IMAG1039.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 99
Around 5:45pm yesterday in traffic, on 5S heading to 55 fwy

Beautiful Acura(s)! :cool: Member here?

Attachments

• acuras.jpg
    acuras.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 116
Pre-95 black with aftermarket red seats in Pasadena Friday 7/22. You were heading south on Fair Oaks around noon time. I was walking out the Starbucks when I saw you.

Saw a red NSX heading North on the 55 yesterday. Just got a quick glance since I was heading South but it appeared to have multiple racing stickers on.

Around 5:45pm yesterday in traffic, on 5S heading to 55 fwy

Beautiful Acura(s)! :cool: Member here?

So there is another lbbp that is around here. I think out of the 20 running lbbs out there, 7 must be in socal alone.

While on vacation in San Diego last week we saw a Monte Carlo blue NSX twice, once on our way to Julian on 78, the other on our way to San Diego from Ramona.

The second NSX was at a Newport Dealership as we drove by, it looked like a 94 or older, white with a black top.

The 3rd was when we were driving up Highway 1 by Huntington beach. It was an 02+ silver with the targa off and an older gentleman driving.

I was pleased to see them on my vacation but the sightings made me miss mine more while we were there.

Luckily my rental was great fun as well.

While on vacation in San Diego last week we saw a Monte Carlo blue NSX twice, once on our way to Julian on 78, the other on our way to San Diego from Ramona.

The second NSX was at a Newport Dealership as we drove by, it looked like a 94 or older, white with a black top.

The 3rd was when we were driving up Highway 1 by Huntington beach. It was an 02+ silver with the targa off and an older gentleman driving.

I was pleased to see them on my vacation but the sightings made me miss mine more while we were there.

Luckily my rental was great fun as well.

The Monte Carlo blue was likely Blue Batmobile. They did a Palomar/Julian run last weekend. :smile:

So there is another lbbp that is around here. I think out of the 20 running lbbs out there, 7 must be in socal alone.

Another one. From C&C this morning.

be5ffced.jpg

Saw a red one with its targa top removed driving up freeway 163 North away from downtown San Diego last Friday around..630-730PMish. Couldn't tell what kind of rims were on. Clean. :cool:

GPW on Saturday 7/30 ~1pm

Saturday 7/30 ~1pm

Saw a GPW (6pug---.... almost like my plate:biggrin:) with wheels, exhaust, heading west on McFadden, past Bushard.

I missed my turn on Magnolia to follow and you give a thumbs up, but then had to make a turn on Bushard.

I was behind you in a berlina black.

Back