• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Tuesday, Jan. 13, 2008
Time: 9:30AM

Yellow with pop-ups
Volk GT-P wheels (I believe)
Yellow "NSX" on center tailight
Wings West front lip and side skirts
Dark hood (CF?)
Lowered

I believe Brooklands green w/ chrome 7spokes I believe got on at OSO and the 5 North. I believe we've met at a SCA monthly meet before.. Wirewizz I think...

Last edited:
I wonder if it's sad that on the few occasions nowadays when I find time to take the car out, I always come log on here afterwards to see if anyone saw me. Invariably, the answer is no. :rolleyes:

Silver '02+ with personalized plates on the 101east through the valley Friday night. I was in mine driving along side you for a bit...

I wonder if it's sad that on the few occasions nowadays when I find time to take the car out, I always come log on here afterwards to see if anyone saw me. Invariably, the answer is no. :rolleyes:

Don't fret! As I stated earlier in this thread, I have driven my NSX over 18,000 miles in the last two years (mostly in the north LA county area), and have yet to be noted in this thread as having being spotted, even when I know that other NSX owners visually spotted me in my NSX. In fact, I can't recall any NSX owner that I have spotted and posted here as having respond to my post. It appears that some of us owners enjoy spotting and posting our sightings here on Prime, and others don't. And, of course, not all NSX owners belong to or even visit Prime. However, that won't keep me from spotting and posting, and who knows, some day someone will eventually post that they saw me, even if I have to pay them to do so!

Best,

Mario

Black 92 going north on 110 at Rosecrans 8:00am last Thursday.
Heh, heh, it was me looking at my reflection in the polished back of a tanker truck.

Haha. Yay, I think that is 2 sightings so far of me... and also one in my thread in the picture/video forum... so 3 sightings! I wonder how many more I can gettttt

Quit driving so they can spot me next time...hahaha jk :wink:

5:10 today. 101N off, I was getting on the hwy from wendy dr. red na1 chrome wheels, carbon fiber r hood, aftermarket rear valence, side skirts, from lip.

Stock red 95? By Hollywood video -pch & crenshaw Torrance last night about 8pm. I was in my black Nsx.

That should be me.... But, I didn't see you.... I go to that Hollywood video all the time because the manager is my pal...

Ohhh..I go there all the time for the blu-rays :biggrin:..You going to the cars & coffee meet this Saturday? We can caravan? :wink:

Hey chado,

That was probably me! Just left Ramon and Tom's shop. The next time that you see a Brooklands Green and it's an Auto, that would be me. (I like the hard time that you guys give me about my auto)

Spotted a red (black roof) NSX stopped at Colorado and Main in Santa Monica...I waved as I ran by

Spotted a red (black roof) NSX stopped at Colorado and Main in Santa Monica...I waved as I ran by

Did u guys hear that explosion today at Cloverfield & Colorado? I think it was a transformer that was under the street..... the explosion ripped up the street and blinked the power a few times haha :tongue:

Did u guys hear that explosion today at Cloverfield & Colorado? I think it was a transformer that was under the street..... the explosion ripped up the street and blinked the power a few times haha :tongue:

WOW!!! I'm glad I live in Torrance, where nothing ever happends... well, except that house that blew up.

Back