• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Saw a black NA1 (oval tipped exhaust) turning on Jefferson from Duquesne in Culver City around 8pm last night. I pulled around you to try and wave, but before I could my phone rang... so if you did see me I probably just looked like some jerk on the phone, haha... :redface:

Saw a black NA1 on 91W at ~2:45 PM. I was on 91E on my way to Ontario.

Fullerton, Sunday April 19th at approx 6:00 P.M. ; Saw a yellow w/ yellow wheels going northbound on Euclid crossing Bastanchury.

Forgot to mention, on Friday (04/17) before noon I saw a red pre-'02 NSX-T (with roof open) parked in the lot for Citibank (or that nutrition store) at the intersection Hawthorne and Sepulveda in Torrance. I was heading north on Hawthorne (my roof was closed).

Last edited:
Saw a silver NSX parked outside of A&W restaurant on saturday the 18th -- later a modded blue sti parked next to it.

Drove with "Red 94" on the 101 west this morning - I was in my silver. Yours looked CLEEEEAN man, paint looked great...

Just saw a Red NA1 at the Mcdonalds drive-thru on Bonita Rd. in San Diego.

Anyone know who it was?

Saw a 91 Red coupe today and followed him to a parking lot where I introduced myself and found out he has over 300K miles on the car and it looked great!
Turns out he works at a place where my wife worked before we got married. Small world! He his a distant neighbor of mine.

Geezus how many red nsx's are in so cal? the last 15 sightings were of red nsx's :biggrin: No one ever sees me!

Friday afternoon about 12:40 saw a Yellow pre-'02 NSX heading Northbound on the 101 near Woodland Hills with a passenger. I was heading southbound in my DD.

Geezus how many red nsx's are in so cal? the last 15 sightings were of red nsx's :biggrin: No one ever sees me!

LOL don't worry, nobody sees me either :biggrin: What part of LA do you live?

LOL don't worry, nobody sees me either :biggrin: What part of LA do you live?

I live near downtown but work in Santa Monica so I'm all over the place... and have friends in Arcadia so yea im surprised no one has seen me... i guess most ppl think my car is black most of the time. :redface:

I live near downtown but work in Santa Monica so I'm all over the place... and have friends in Arcadia so yea im surprised no one has seen me... i guess most ppl think my car is black most of the time. :redface:

I can't believe I haven't seen you! I'm in Culver City and the surrounding areas, go to SM and downtown a lot too. I'll be on the lookout :cool:

I can't believe I haven't seen you! I'm in Culver City and the surrounding areas, go to SM and downtown a lot too. I'll be on the lookout :cool:

hehe pretty soon you'll probably hear me coming before you see me... when i get my GT-Extreme exhaust put on... :biggrin:

I ran in front of a green NSX stopped at the intersection of Palos Verdes Drive West and Via Corta (across from Malaga Cove Plaza) around 12:15pm on Sunday.

Saw the black and the red pre 02 again. Also saw black pre 02 probably 97 at Pep Boys on Thousand oaks Blvd. Sunday at 3pm

Last edited:
Monday night (April 27th) going up the parking structure at Hoag Hospital in Newport Beach, I had a red NSX right behind me. It was a red NA1 and as we turned to go up to the next floor, I noticed it was lowered. It's all I can remember from a glimpse in my side-view mirror.

saw a black NSX at the Eastlake meet tonite around 845pm u drove around the lot then left... :rolleyes:

Saw a red nsx zoom by going north on the 101 around 3:30 -- saw a red flash, looked in my rear view mirror and what do you know, a nsx :biggrin:

Back