• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Keep forgetting to mention I saw a black NSX with twin exhaust tips getting washed in the lot of Manhattan Towers while I walked to lunch on Rosecrans last Thursday.

Was at Cerritos Towne Center last night and saw what appeared to be a little car meet, I believe I saw two NSX, a black and a white one. As I was leaving, another black one was turning in.

Spotted a red NA1 with a black top rolling north on PCH yesterday around 5:15PM near Crystal Cove/Marina del Mar. Looked like a pretty stock unit with a woman behind the wheel.

Saw three NSXs at Cars and Coffee in Irvine yesterday, but didn't see the owners.

Also saw a black NSX drive north on West Coast Hwy in Newport around 10-11pm. Had LED tail lights.

Saw a red pop up lights traveling East on the I 10 by vincent exit (west covina ) at aproximately 2pm today.

Last edited:
This was on vine in Hollywood around 630pm: anyone know who it is? Looks like a 91 with modified exhaust and rims....

545344_10151247506737853_198542051_n.jpg

Saw Jeff (jfkinhb) in his beautiful imola pulling out of South Coast Plaza at 5:30 yesterday. We exchanged waves.

Back