• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pics of the new wing...

Well I just installed my Taitec SAI C/F wing... not to sure about it though.. might be a little big for my taste.... ? What do you think?

Kevin

Attachments

• NSX_wing 001.jpg
    NSX_wing 001.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 991
  • NSX_wing 002.jpg
    NSX_wing 002.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 976
  • NSX_wing 003.jpg
    NSX_wing 003.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 953
  • NSX_wing 004.jpg
    NSX_wing 004.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 956
  • NSX_wing 005.jpg
    NSX_wing 005.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 959
kclements said:
I guess I should note that I have a C/F Taitec Rear Diffuser to install as well.. and a set of Stacys Side Skirts, maybe it will look better with those on there..?

Its a little wild for my taste but thats me.... I think the NSX-R wing would be alot better.

I would say a trunk lid spoiler would compliment the wing better. in High angle ie. as we walk by the car, the wing should look fine. but your first 3 pictures probably show the worst angle of the wing and it looked weird.

ok, here's the deal, get rid of that and get a DF carbon R wing. Then sell this wing to Freelance201, I need something to slow him down on the track...

I agree with NSXDremer2, adding trunk lid spoiler will help balance out the look a lot. IMHO it is a must have item when going with GT style wings.

Once you installed the Stacy side skirts, it will give the car slightly wider look, with combination of trunk lip spoiler, it should make a night and day difference.

di02.jpg

img-wing.gif

WP1280.jpg

IMG_3075main.jpg

IMG_3151-copy.jpg

kclements said:
Well I just installed my Taitec SAI C/F wing... not to sure about it though.. might be a little big for my taste.... ? What do you think?

Kevin

what I think is that you should trade me for my do-luck wing!

Ravi

if that wing gets any bigger you might be able to fly to nsxpo next year instead of driving ;)......if you are planning to track your car a lot then the bodykits and wings are good to have.....if it is a daily driver I would at most go with the type r wing.....i personally like the stock wing the best.......good luck

KANE said:
what I think is that you should trade me for my do-luck wing!

Ravi

Kane (ravi) Keep your ride clean PERIOD. nothing like something low, wide and flat looking, rolling up on someone from behind makes them think WTF is that!

my 2 cents, and a pack of bubblishes grape bubble gum

gil

i have such a problem understanding the need to do such drastic mods to such a beautiful stock vehicle. i mean fast and furious was a good movie please dont get me wrong. im sorry to say it but youve turned a beautiful nsx into a car that looks like some 16 year olds honda civic.

I don't think the wheels match the rest of the car. IMO you need something more sporty like VOLK etc. Those wheels are not bad but looks more luxury/DUB style.

Hi

I have a Sebring Silver myself and I would not put a wing as large as that on my car. The R wing is as someone mention the nicest if you are to put on another wing..

But that was not the reason I posted. I am thinking of buying the same rims as you have.

Do you have some more shots of the car you could post that shows the rims?

Regards

Is it just me or does it look like it's on reversed?

Looks out of character with the car - cosmetically, for my taste anyway, wings only "look" good when combined with fairly radical body kit (wide body, diffuser, etc).
Functionality is a different story but only for track & can you drive to point where it makes a difference?

i think that wing looks great, edgy, and not mild! :biggrin:

and I agree that the Taitec Diffuser would make it look even better :biggrin:

dave22 said:
If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

And that's all I'll say.
Very good advice.
:smile:

You never know, one's taste buds may change. I may find the wing to be too large right now, but my tastes may evolve to the point where I may like it. Who knows, people change, different strokes for different folks at different times.

Starting to grow on me....I think your car is heading in a certain direction and that wing will fit in nicely.

I think the wing it self looks great, but it doesnt look right on your car right now. After you install the side skirts and the rear diffuser it should balance out a little bit more. I am not feeling the wheels either, are you planning to lower the car?

I would love to lower the car... but getting out of my driveway is already a bitch... As far as wheels... Thats another thing that is on my list... I was thinking of some TE37's... I'm not sure about the color... I was kinda thinking flat black wheels would look good..

I also plan on tinting the windows dark and seeing about getting a c/f decklid... I think having the upper part of the car dark would look great...

Kevin

Good way to take a gorgeous car and make it UGLY......

Back