• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

IMG_4507_sm.jpg

Can I get more info on this retrofit? What calipers? What rotors? (If needed) Who made the brackets?

Speaking of BBKs. I did a BBK compilation from last night's meet. Enjoy :)

IMG_0006_zps84575449.jpg

IMG_0010_zpsa4a0f392.jpg

Can I get more info on this retrofit? What calipers? What rotors? (If needed) Who made the brackets?

Are those tl type s brakes or rl brakes?
It is not a retrofit. That's a kit made using refinished calipers same ones Greddy/Grex uses with properly calculated front/rear brake bias. I don't recommend retrofitting brakes to your NSX unless you know how to calculate brake bias or have a way to control it :)
Greddy%20Nissan%20Brake%20Kit.jpg

what kind of wheels does the red nsx have?
PM Mike2LA. Thanks

well it does look like a jgtc race car.....plus wasn't this car a drug dealer repo?
I agree that it looks very racey (is that a word) but it also looks like a show car as well. I had heard it did get taken by the DEA or something like that but I dont know for sure, nothing shows on the title or carfax. Not sure what that has to do with my question though. I tried searching in the car fo any left over drugs to offset the cost of the car but no luck :(

It is not a retrofit. That's a kit made using refinished calipers same ones Greddy/Grex uses with properly calculated front/rear brake bias. I don't recommend retrofitting brakes to your NSX unless you know how to calculate brake bias or have a way to control it :)
Since you have it figured out, make us a kit! :)

Yesterday!

Taken from an ILX rear view camera. :smile:

My son said that it looked like the NSX is shooting YELLOW lazer beams! :biggrin:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2013-09-27 AMGNSX (2).jpg
    2013-09-27 AMGNSX (2).jpg
    34 KB · Views: 1,311
  • 2013-09-27 AMGNSX (1).jpg
    2013-09-27 AMGNSX (1).jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,321
Last edited:
Taken today at my church's pumpkin patch.

Attachments

• DSCN0022.jpg
    DSCN0022.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 174
  • DSCN0018.jpg
    DSCN0018.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 158
Mugen mf10s with BBK and new gauge cluster

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 187