• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Powder Coating Wheel Service-$400 a Set

Powder Coating Wheel Service-$400 a Set
-We are now offering powder coating services for wheels. Are your wheels beat up looking OR do you just want a different color? Now you can completely change the look of your car for very little money :biggrin:
-Turn around time is less than 48 hours form the time you drop your wheels off at my shop.
-$50 additional charge if wheels are dirty, chrome or have been previously painted because of additional prep time needed to properly powder coat.

If your interested in having your wheels done please contact me at 408/667-0531.

Here are the colors available
http://www.alights.com/documents/repinfo/cardinal_color_chart_all_web.pdf

Sincerely,

Mike Mak
TPS Motorsports
TPSMotorsports.com
180 E. Sunnyoaks Bldg #3
Campbell, CA 95008

Last edited:
hmmmm. I might think about having the OEMs powder coated in black so they look better at the track. How clean do the wheels have to be to avoid the $50 cleaning charge?

hmmmm. I might think about having the OEMs powder coated in black so they look better at the track. How clean do the wheels have to be to avoid the $50 cleaning charge?

We are going to clean them chemically anyways BUT we just don't want stuff come in like this...hahahaah

DirtyWheel-main_Full.jpg

How do you handle chromed rims? Do you strip the chrome?

Back