• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Prospeed NSX Sport Exhaust System

I love my prospeed exhaust. I'm on YouTube with few short videos of exhaust sound. Just search prospeed exhaust. I'm in red NSX w/and w/o ct header. Quality is excellent, figment is 9.5/10 as one hanger on the right front didn't not fit. I even try bending it but no go..
CON- it took me 3months to receive even I calls, emails, and texted.
Overal, I love it. Paid close to $1700 in 12/13 by reg online order. I was planning the Japanese gt lightweight(19lb) Taitec.

I love my prospeed exhaust. I'm on YouTube with few short videos of exhaust sound. Just search prospeed exhaust. I'm in red NSX w/and w/o ct header. Quality is excellent, figment is 9.5/10 as one hanger on the right front didn't not fit. I even try bending it but no go..
CON- it took me 3months to receive even I calls, emails, and texted.
Overal, I love it. Paid close to $1700 in 12/13 by reg online order. I was planning the Japanese gt lightweight(19lb) Taitec.

Thank you for the review! I found the video and here it is... Sounds great bud!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/muIy-uoM2u4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for taking the time to post up the videos! I did found that the headers and high flow cats helped bring the loudness down as well.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-w-G28KNZ6c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Back