• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

R.I.P. Steve Jobs!

Just saw that he has passed away. Sad sad news.

+1 :frown:
http://www.apple.com/stevejobs/
t_hero.png

t_title.png

http://gizmodo.com/5838847/steve-jobs-is-dead

Last edited:
He was only 56! So sad. You can have all the money in the world, but if you don't have your health it doesn't matter.:frown:

well there goes apple, he left years ago then Apple went to shit, he came back and built them back up, now he is gone so history will repeat itself.

I feel for his family My Grandmother passed from cancer and I hurt for a very long time.

so I know how his family is hurting.

well there goes apple, he left years ago then Apple went to shit, he came back and built them back up, now he is gone so history will repeat itself.

I feel for his family My Grandmother passed from cancer and I hurt for a very long time.

I think you are wrong. The first time he was fired from Apple, it was ran by suits/bean counters. This time he has left it in better hands.

RIP Steve. Long live Apple!

Another great comment by the Apple troll that probably has never owned one!!

Back to Steve Jobs, sucks he died so young. Would've been cool if he went out with a bang or something.

Steve Jobs responded to an email regarding an idea that I had many years ago. This was about the time when he returned to Apple. I slaved over that email for an hour or so, making sure it was clear, concise and brief. This was the hardest 2 sentences I ever wrote in my life. I never really expected to get a response. But, in an hour or so...there it was. A response from Steve. A one sentence response... "Great call, we are going to do that."

Wow.

-Jim

RIP Mr. Jobs.

My first run-in with Apple was with the iMac G4 desktop, which i was very impressed with. Later, i got an iPad Nano for my birthday and loved it. Because of the success of my Nano, i bought a iPod Touch, loved it and used it everyday. It was one of the first super advanced devices that fit into my everyday life and wasn't a gimmick. Then, i moved to iPhone 4 and it was a big upgrade over my LG Venus, i use my iPhone non-stop, as a camera at car shows, to get directions to car shows, and to call people and tell them I'm at a car show. Finally, i got fed up with my PC i built on newegg, and bought a iMac to replace it, and so far, its a vast improvement in terms of stability, reliability, features and the operating system. So, i like and respect Apple, i love that Steve Jobs pushes the envelope, i love that every single time he had an idea, someone said that will never work, or, hell never do that. Thanks for everything! :cool:

PS - If Jobs was the Ayrton Senna of the computer world, does that make the 1984 Macintosh the NSX??

Be thankful for what you have, be thankful for your life and your health!

Last edited:
I will be watching "Pirates of Silicon Valley" tonight, in honour of the man... He advanced our lives, our technology and our way of thinking.., a sad day for the technology world. God Bless.

As NetViper said, you can have everything in the world, but if you don't have your health, you have nothing.

The world has lost a true visionary. RIP Steve.

I was never a huge Apple fan, but I have to respect the man and what he has done. This is a huge loss to all of us, he set the bar far higher than anyone else in this industry and forced many other companies to innovate or die. I'm very sad tonight :(.

Back