• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

Your Nsx is one of my favorites. What color is your s2000?

Are you talking to me? :)

My s2000 is also GPW and so is a few of my other rides, I really like white and yellow!

here's a pic of them together:
IMG_4854.jpg

and I know this is not an NSX but the open door shot still works, what a sexy ride, I dunno if it was more fun taking pictures or actually driving the car! P.S. 458 is not mine, I wish...
Wings_zps1800e2da.jpg

I know this is not an NSX but the open door shot still works, what a sexy ride, I dunno if it was more fun taking pictures or actually driving the car! P.S. 458 is not mine, I wish...
Wings_zps1800e2da.jpg

No, the open shot does not work nearly as well, the open door here looks off, that door needs to be closed. It's the triple openings of hood/hatch/trunk on the nsx that is unique and makes a cool photo. Rick ou can't open the drivers door for a side shot and say "this still works"... LOL... I like the 458 too but.... NO.

Your Nsx is one of my favorites. What color is your s2000?

Hi Keith, the S2000 is Silverstone. Since it is my daily, I wanted to avoid black. And I've had a ton of white cars recently...not to mention the relative scarcity of white AP2 S2000s in my price range.

No, the open shot does not work nearly as well, the open door here looks off, that door needs to be closed. It's the triple openings of hood/hatch/trunk on the nsx that is unique and makes a cool photo. Rick ou can't open the drivers door for a side shot and say "this still works"... LOL... I like the 458 too but.... NO.

OMG LOL ok ok ok, I see your point! hahaha

Actually I should have closed the F-car door regardless, opening that looks funny even on the NSX. I didn't really think about it but you're right, the NSX has rear double hatches which most car's don't have. Any other cars possess this feature?

Sorry I was just so hypnotized after driving the Ferrari, nothing else really mattered at the time! :)

Too bad I don't see this car in my horizon anytime soon....

it happened to me now im doing the whole front end..... it never stops! :eek:

Haha yup. I saw a red 05 in person that my friend owns. WOW. Need that front end now.

Ha! I saw a blk 02+ on the highway about a month ago, I've since purchased an 02 front bumper. I know the hood is gonna be an easy find but those damn lights scare me!

43F04666-D6B2-46ED-AFDB-B6C97A89280A-10532-000005E8E9DC5F12_zpse6148fbb.jpg

Huge upgrade IMO
The rear looks great! I never thought just adding the 02+ rear would look good without adding the 02+ side skirts too but with the pre 02 front end it looks like it works just perfect. Can you post up some more pics from different angles? I am tempted to do 02+ wheels too but I wish the rears came in damn 18's!

... Car is sitting a bit high up for those aggressive wheels though

Car was tracked by past owner(Dallas area),bilstein shocks upper clip setting(stock springs), Maybe best setting fors street and track?

Car was tracked by past owner(Dallas area),bilstein shocks upper clip setting(stock springs), Maybe best setting fors street and track?

Put those bilsteins on lower perch and it'll be a good height

A friend texted me this pic yesterday from the Sarasota exotic show. I would hate to pass judgement without seeing it from other angles, but I'm not feeling this at all.
IMG_2454.JPG

Is this Shawn's project?? Yeah it needs work...

- - - Updated - - -

Even the lower perch is a bit too high IMO but yeah you have to go to the lower perch at a minimum with those wheels. If he wheels were smaller stock ones it'd be OK but stock height with aftermarket wheels just doesn't look very good. I like the car otherwise I think it looks great.

That taillight I've seen before once in Florida back in 2003 but it was on a Silver NSX. Not really that great looking maybe it was an aftermarket option back in the 90s because I've never seen these anywhere since well now lol.

Last edited:
It's not the taillight so much as the straight up and down spoiler mount that bothers me. The NSX shouldn't have much in the way of right angles or flat sheet metal IMO.

Back