• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

return to post

When posting a reply, the site automatically returns me to my post at the bottom of the thread. That's good. It gives me one more chance to proof read, or ad an edit. But then I have to scroll all the way to the top of the page to get to that little "tree" icon, whatever it's called, to get back to the main topic list.

Can one of those return icons be placed at the bottom of the page where it is most needed? Or am I just missing something.

Originally posted by ChopsJazz:
When posting a reply, the site automatically returns me to my post at the bottom of the thread. That's good. It gives me one more chance to proof read, or ad an edit. But then I have to scroll all the way to the top of the page to get to that little "tree" icon, whatever it's called, to get back to the main topic list.

Can one of those return icons be placed at the bottom of the page where it is most needed? Or am I just missing something.

Click on the scroll button/bar to the right and move it up, you'll be at the top in no time...

I don't have a handy way to add the tree to the bottom right now. I'm working on upgrading the forum software and we'll see what we can do then.

Back