• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

San Francisco Auto Salon - Saturday November 24, 2012

1. BATMANS (Black) - PAID
2. Dhalsim (Red) -
3. 03 raw nsx (Silverstone) - PAID
4. NSX209 (Rio Yellow) - PAID
5. s4play (Grand Prix White) -
6. NA1/2-R GT (Grand Prix White) - PAID

1. BATMANS (Black) - PAID
2. Dhalsim (Red) - PAID
3. 03 raw nsx (Silverstone) - PAID
4. NSX209 (Rio Yellow) - PAID
5. s4play (Grand Prix White) -
6. NA1/2-R GT (Grand Prix White) - PAID

Just paid so looks like all set to go! Hopefully no rain that weekend :)

Rick, you just completed your payment.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 6AJ73948LF717393W.
We'll send a confirmation email to [email protected]

^^^ nice try BATMANs

seriously speaking, there are a lot more NSX's in the Bay Area, cause I've seen quite a few at our NSX meets/events. Plus, there's the NSX's in Sacramento. I'm pretty sure due to the Thanksgiving hoilday, they are traditionally committed to family gatherings, whether it be family visiting or going out of town.

I'm pleased with the six that have registered and I hope they will have a great time. The Endless Projects team has commitment from the San Francisco International Auto Show coordinators to hold the SF Auto Salon event in the Esplanade Ballroom for the next two years. Maybe, we will have a larger showing of NSX's in 2013 and 2014.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike, I'm sorry I can't make it this year. Family is coming in and I won't have time to get to the show. Maybe next year!

Steven (makena88)

An email was sent out today with logistics and roll in and roll out information. Let me know if you did not receive it. I would suggest that the six of you coordinate your schedules so that you are able to park together. Also, you cannot have more than a 1/4 tank of gas to be allowed to enter the building. I don't think you want your fifteen minutes of fame to be that you were responsible for burning down the Moscone Center :eek: :eek: :eek: The last sentence was for Dhalsim's benefit :biggrin:

Mike, I'm sorry I can't make it this year. Family is coming in and I won't have time to get to the show. Maybe next year!

Steven (makena88)

Steven, thanks for getting back to me. Family comes first! Maybe you and the family can come into the city and make a day of it by doing some shopping and take a minute to stop by the show.

I hope next year we will have a bigger representation of NSX's.

Mike

Yes I got the email confirmation last night.

They said roll in is on Friday from 10am to 10pm, Nov. 23. There is an option to roll-in early on Wed. or Thursday but I don't plan to exercise that option.

Friday, I would think after work would be ideal but middle of the day may be easier to avoid traffic issues and darkness.

What do you guys think? I plan to drop off the car and take BART home.

rick

Yes I got the email confirmation last night.

They said roll in is on Friday from 10am to 10pm, Nov. 23. There is an option to roll-in early on Wed. or Thursday but I don't plan to exercise that option.

Friday, I would think after work would be ideal but middle of the day may be easier to avoid traffic issues and darkness.

What do you guys think? I plan to drop off the car and take BART home.

rick

If I even make it at all (driving back from LA on Friday) I will be rolling in last minute................

An email was sent out today with logistics and roll in and roll out information. Let me know if you did not receive it. I would suggest that the six of you coordinate your schedules so that you are able to park together. Also, you cannot have more than a 1/4 tank of gas to be allowed to enter the building. I don't think you want your fifteen minutes of fame to be that you were responsible for burning down the Moscone Center :eek: :eek: :eek: The last sentence was for Dhalsim's benefit :biggrin:

I didn't get that email.

Leave a space for me............as I already said I will be in at the last minute and not a second sooner............

I hope everyone has insurance on their cars that covers fire.............just saying............. cause my car is hot enough to start a fire without gas in it............:biggrin:

Last edited:
Pretty much with that Difllow diffuser you will scrape on ANYTHING and everything unless its a flat surface so plan accordingly.

I was going to put on my new lip but have decided to leave it at home.

Ok, I'm not parking not to Dhalsim, since I don't want my car cover to melt!

Maybe Mike can chime in on how this garage area looks because I have never brought any of my cars to Moscone.

Last edited:
Can we all meet up and go in together on the 23rd. I'm flexible with time.

Rich

hey so what do you guys plan to do?

Drop off the car on Friday, come back late after the show to retrieve your car? Rules say you can't camp out near the car (not like I was planning to) but are you guys planning to attend the auto show or .......?

hey so what do you guys plan to do?

Drop off the car on Friday, come back late after the show to retrieve your car? Rules say you can't camp out near the car (not like I was planning to) but are you guys planning to attend the auto show or .......?

due to how late the show ends on Saturday, there is an option to roll out on Sunday as well, it might be easier for some of you.

hey, I just realized this Friday is BLACK FRIDAY!

OMG that means no one will be working and traffic around the area will be nuts with crazy shoppers....oh boy this could be both interesting or a lot of trouble :(

Back