• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Searching for a 2004/2005

So I'm starting my search for a decent 2004/2005. Where are the best places to find such a car? So far I only seem to be able to find them on Autotrader and ebay...and I'm not really fond of ebay.

Are there any "known" dealerships in the North West that can get one...or even in Cali, etc?

Thoughts?

I only want the last two years of production...mileage is not as big of a concern to me. I'll take any color, but would prefer anything but silver. (since I already have that covered)

Back crackin business must be poppin. I got an 03 for a screamin deal:biggrin: Not. Seriously PM me I have a source that might help.

So I found someone who's willing to take my car plus $20k for their '02+ car.

Similar mods to mine...I'm keeping the supercharger.

I guess my search took less time than I thought.

Hope my loan goes thru. :)

So I found someone who's willing to take my car plus $20k for their '02+ car.

Similar mods to mine...I'm keeping the supercharger.

I guess my search took less time than I thought.

Hope my loan goes thru. :)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Wow, you made up your mind already? I'm glad your keeping your SC. Are you keeping any of your other mods? Seats/CF/Short Shifter etc?

^^^^ Yeah, I looked at that one. :)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Wow, you made up your mind already? I'm glad your keeping your SC. Are you keeping any of your other mods? Seats/CF/Short Shifter etc?

Yeah, my loan already got approved. Damn, can't believe I might have to make car payments again.

I will be keeping a bunch of my stuff...like the steering wheel, the rims and the super charger. I will keep my shift knob as well...but most of the rest is going.

This other guy has modded his car very similar to mine, so it won't be so bad. I guess I'll just have to get new seats...but he has navigation and a cool backup camera. His sound system is probably even better than mine...and of course, it's a 2003 so the roof comes off...which is what I'm really looking for!

Silverstone with silver interior.... yummy.

Gonna miss my car. Not too many '91's that are in as good of shape as mine was....and the fact that I was the 2nd owner. Gonna be sad to see her go. Well, stuff could still fall thru, you never know.

Fowler has already offered to ride shotgun with me to Gillette Wyoming where the exchange will take place. Talk about a quick drive...

Dude, that was quick! Didn't we just talk about this on Saturday at xpo???:biggrin::biggrin: You waste no time...that's what I'm talking about! And to top it all off Silverstone...Nice!!!!Congrats!!!!

Dude, that was quick! Didn't we just talk about this on Saturday at xpo???:biggrin::biggrin: You waste no time...that's what I'm talking about! And to top it all off Silverstone...Nice!!!!Congrats!!!!

I'm a man of action. :wink:

No, actually this just sort of came together...started as a long shot and now looks like it will actually work out pretty well.

Don't want to jinx it, but so far so good.

Just have to get my supercharger off and get an oil change...then drive 15hrs to swap it......

Then I have to start modding again...nuts! (need some CF parts and a hood)

I'm a man of action. :wink:

No, actually this just sort of came together...started as a long shot and now looks like it will actually work out pretty well.

Don't want to jinx it, but so far so good.

Just have to get my supercharger off and get an oil change...then drive 15hrs to swap it......

Then I have to start modding again...nuts! (need some CF parts and a hood)

That's awsome bro. Let me know if I can help with the work you need done but I'm sure Zhantec's got you covered there and I'm not here to step on any toes. Good luck and congrat's again!

^^^^ Yeah, I looked at that one. :)

Yeah, my loan already got approved. Damn, can't believe I might have to make car payments again.

I will be keeping a bunch of my stuff...like the steering wheel, the rims and the super charger. I will keep my shift knob as well...but most of the rest is going.

This other guy has modded his car very similar to mine, so it won't be so bad. I guess I'll just have to get new seats...but he has navigation and a cool backup camera. His sound system is probably even better than mine...and of course, it's a 2003 so the roof comes off...which is what I'm really looking for!

Silverstone with silver interior.... yummy.

Gonna miss my car. Not too many '91's that are in as good of shape as mine was....and the fact that I was the 2nd owner. Gonna be sad to see her go. Well, stuff could still fall thru, you never know.

Fowler has already offered to ride shotgun with me to Gillette Wyoming where the exchange will take place. Talk about a quick drive...

WOW! this deal went so fast! Congrats on your new find :smile: dude, when do we get to see your new car?

WOW! this deal went so fast! Congrats on your new find :smile: dude, when do we get to see your new car?

Oct 6th or so...as long as my credit union does screw me over too much. They're kinda being jerks right now. lol

Dude, whoa. Talk about pulling the trigger. Hope it all works out. Now I'm jealous... :tongue:

I know... stupid nsxpo!!
:tongue:

My credit union is being a hard ass right now tho...They really don't like giving out loans these days, eh?

Oct. 6th:eek: lets go. You drive there, I drive back:biggrin: Does the car come with a valentine?

Oh yeah, You get to buy dinner, and a beverage:biggrin:

Im excited about this too! :wink:

DSC_0209.jpg

I don't get the cool rims...but on the flip side I have cool rims...so that's a toss up. lol

Fowler, here's my plan:
Leave Oct 3rd at 7pm...try and get to Spokanne (that's Friday)
Drive the rest of the day Saturday to Gillete Wyoming, or Jackson Hole...wherever we end up meeting.
- Swap rims, cars

Drive back as far as we want....Sat...do the rest on Sunday. Be home in time for dinner on Sunday.

You in?!

(Oh and this car has built in radar/laser...should be good. )

I hope I didn't confuse you with Oct 6...not sure where I got that.

Lets do it. Sounds good, I will ask the warden in the morning, but all is well.:biggrin:

Lets do it. Sounds good, I will ask the warden in the morning, but all is well.:biggrin:

Nice...I haven't gotten the balls to ask mine yet. I figure sometime this weekend or maybe next week..like wednesday. Gives her less time to be mad.
:tongue:

Back