• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

She finally came in! I am finally an owner!

Well, it's been a long journey for me, but I took delivery of my new 1991 silver NSX.

I bought it from fellow Prime Member tmbromley. She was delivered with 49,750 miles.

I'll have pics up later.

Thanks everyone for the help.

very nice,Tim has been a very vocal member here esp about the used nsx market,so you bought a known quantity.

ENJOY! Believe you acquired a gem with all the little "gremlins" sorted out :biggrin:

Here she is as she sits in my garage.

So far, here is what I've done:

1. Removed the CD change brackets from the trunk.
2. Removed the "Acura Security System" stickers from both door windows.

Attachments

• rear shot.jpg
    rear shot.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 235
Congratulations. I'm flying to Rhode island to pick up mine tomorrow. Can't wait and it wont feel real until I'm behind t
he wheel driving back home to Florida

was the cd changer in the trunk broken?
and were the acura security stickers peeling?

why remove them? just wondering

No, Tim had relocated the CD changer to the glove compartment.

I'm going to go iPod so that will come out too.

I removed the stickers b/c they were tacky looking.

yeah I never liked the stupid stickers

if someone wants the car bad enough those stickers are not going to stop them LOL

Congratulations! I know Tim and know his (now yours) car. You got a good one! Tim made sure any and all possible maintenance was done, so you'll have years of care free ownership. Enjoy!

Congratulations!

You surely got a well-sorted car from Tim.

Enjoy your ownership and the look-back syndrome :biggrin:

Congrats!! On picking up a very nice well maintain nsx, im sure mr. Bromley has taken care of all that needs to be replace, knowing how picky he is when it comes to maintenance, many years of trouble free ride. Enjoy!!!

If you're going from Nor Cal to Pomona, you're most likely going to come down the 5 then the 210, so yes, it's on the way.

Loc, I hope you enjoy the car. It's been a good one for me and it is art on wheels. Everytime I left the car parked I looked at it going and coming. You just don't see many NSXs. I know you're having a little trouble with it passing smog as you mentioned but once that is sorted you should have a lot of care free driving ahead - at least I sure hope so. We have to pass smog here in Atlanta but apparently the standards are much more strict in CA. I never had any issues at all and just had it done earlier in May and haven't driven it a whole lot since then.

CA is a place to really enjoy an NSX - lots of sunshine and great roads to travel in a great state. All the best for the miles ahead!

And to all those that chimed in - nice to hear good things about me and the car! Thanks, and that is what really makes Prime so great - it's the people, no "the family". That's what it's been like to me!

I'll still be lurking and chiming in, so I'll be around even though my car is now someone elses. Guess I should change my avatar - huh Batman?

Last edited:
As a newb I would normally request pics but we've seen plenty of tims, enjoyyyy

So I've changed my avatar and signature....Hope you guys approve! One of these days maybe a new one will grace my garrage.....see avatar!

Weclome to the club. I cant believe Tim sold this car. What was the reason to sell it? This is probably the most mint sebring silver ever sold used.

Back