• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Some of my Epic Rolling Shots

As some of you know, I have been taken photos for a while, then finally I decided to make a series just for the rolling shots ..

I know some photos are dramatic/Photoshopped but that was the whole idea, pure drama, so it is a honor to share with you all!

Whole SERIES are here: Moyano Photography - © Epic Rolls

Here are some of them! :) -some cars are familiar here-

1.jpg

Stunning Ferrari F430 Scuderia

2.jpg

Not One but Two heavily Track oriented Porsches 911, GT3-RS

3.jpg

The Incredible God of the Wind, Pagani Huayra

4.jpg

Miami's Gold Lamborghini Aventador, an Icon itself!

5.jpg

Miami's Chrome Nissan GTR's .. not only fast but shiny!

6.jpg

Underground Racing's Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera, super special!

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

The Legendary Acura / Honda NSX, Senna + Soichiro never to repeat magic!

12.jpg

13.jpg

BMW M3, this color combination is Lethal!

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

=====

I will be making a new series next month (but check my link above for all of them) ... until then, please follow me on FB! (some of you know who I am) :D

https://www.facebook.com/MoyanoPhotography

Cheers
Oscar

Last edited:
Thanks guys!

It helps that our Car is SO LOW and Stable (thanks Senna) .... also the fact I have driven in Brazil (Rio) for 10 years prior the US (if you survive Rio you can drive anywhere else) :)

Awesome shots! Thanks for sharing. Now I have new backgrounds...

INSANE how well your NSX fairs against all these new supercars!

Thanks dude, all our old cars (pop-up) need really is a refresh, subtle details, 02+ rear, front lip, better wheels, proper drop and voila!

:D

- - - Updated - - -

Huaaaayraaaaa nice. Huge Pagani fan.... Any shots of interior?

Yes, here: http://moyanophotography.com/automotive/pagani-huayra

One of the photos in the gallery (above) was featured by Pagani Automobili Itself! pretty honored I am.

4.jpg

665102_425474140835254_1272320731_o.jpg

Last edited:
HI. I usually don't create accounts to post like this but I felt obligated here because there seems to be a misunderstanding of what an "Epic Rolling Shot" is. A rolling shot is a photo taken, usually at slower shutter speed of a car driving, from another car. The motion is always, ALWAYS, authentic. I'm not quite sure what is happening here, however. Here is how i can tell you "faked" these.

3.jpg

While this car is indeed epic, the motion is fake. It is clear because the trees through the window are not in motion. And on top of that, the ground motion is not uniform. It appears to be going in a number of directions. And the wheel speed does not match the ground speed. Fail.

2.jpg

Same here. Your motion is NOT moving with the cars.

4.jpg

The blur on the background is spotty in places. Sharp some places and blurry elsewhere. The dead giveaway is the reflection of the wheel in the front bumper is not in motion. Again epic car, but that is all.

6.jpg

The bit of guard rail behind the car is still sharp. You missed a spot.

11.jpg

This one was never in motion to begin with. Look at the ground right below the car. It's sharp. Not in motion. That bit of curb in the foreground us also not in motion. Fail.

13.jpg

Again, the background through the passenger window is not in motion.

Please do not refer to your photoshop blurred or poorly VRS'd images as "Epic Rolling Shots". One (if not all) of them was clearly never in motion Instead of faking the motion, learn how to do a proper rolling shot. The results are MUCH better looking especially with such fine subjects :)

Don't take this as me being a dick. Someone was gonna point it out sooner or later. Just take this as constructive criticism from someone who has been doing rolling shots for quite some time.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, avoid photoshop's Lens Flare tool like the plague. It looks horrible

665102_425474140835254_1272320731_o.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for your opinions, I really appreciate them, all is do is really for fun and I stated all photos are "dramatized" for a reason, which is the fun part of it. Some hate, some Love, is part of life :)
Oscar

Thanks for your opinions, I really appreciate them, all is do is really for fun and I stated all photos are "dramatized" for a reason, which is the fun part of it. Some hate, some Love, is part of life :)
Oscar

It is possible to "dramatize" them without making it look obvious (and bad). The motion in most of them doesn't make sense and strains the viewer's eyes. These would have looked better sharp with less motion than with all this photoshoppery which just degrades them, imo.

THis is the same shot, no edits,

415592_425885187460816_819951990_o.jpg

Again. all I wanted was to dramatize the shots, all those photos have been published w/o editing ... this was an "Special" edition I did, and my first line states "DRAMA" for a reason.

- - - Updated - - -

It is possible to "dramatize" them without making it look obvious (and bad). The motion in most of them doesn't make sense and strains the viewer's eyes. These would have looked better sharp with less motion than with all this photoshoppery which just degrades them, imo.

I am glad you have an opinion, opinions are always expected.

Oscar, your car looks as good to me as any of the others! I've always loved your car! What year is it again - forgot? Anyway all the photos are really great. I enjoyed them all - especially the interior shot! Really great stuff - good luck with it all!

Thanks tbromley ! 97 is my car, I am glad you liked them my friend!

Note: So I just have posted them all. Next time I will take my time to make sure there are no flaws on my exaggerated photoshops! LOL .. most people don't see some details that some more technical people can see. But thank you all fpr your inputs!

When I am not driving normally my rolling shots are a bit better! Perhaps the ones above are not perfect since I am driving when I take these shared above, that's why IMO they are "epic" but please. don't try this @ home .. :D :D :D :D

Back