• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Stop_Tech BBK Group buy

How much would the front and rear cost separately normally? And only in red?

Normally they are

1900 front and 3100 rear.

They come in other colors, The Group buy was for Red. Feel free to PM me if your interested in other colors/options on the kits and I will give you the best price I can outside of the Group buy.

ITS ALMOST SPRING!!!!

Per requests I am re-opening this group buy!

Hey guys, Our next group buy will be on front and rear Stoptech Big brakes.

NSX Prime Group Buy Form

This is a:
[x] Direct vendor group buy
[ ] Third party group buy
If third party, payment will be made:
[ ] Directly to the vendor (must link to vendor's NSX Prime Vendor page or include address and contact info.)
[ ] To a third party (Any third party taking payment must follow Vendor Requirements)

Minimum Number of Units:5 Sets Front and rear

Maximum Number of Units (can be unlimited):Unlimited

Closing Date (max. 90 days - no open-ended group buys):30 days

Product Will Ship: [ ] As payments are received
[x] After the group buy is closed

Payment Procedure: [ ] No deposit, payment due prior to shipping
[ ] Deposit of ____ upon sign up, balance due ________
[x] Payment in full upon signing up

Payment Methods Accepted (indicate any convenience fees): Paypal, via, MC, Discover, Check, Cash. I will handle the fees.

Estimated Delivery Time / Date: 30-45 days after GB closes

Product Pricing - 4400.00 shipped in Continental US

Stoptechbbk-1.jpg

All ST40 Calipers in red ( other colors additional )
Slotted rotors
Includes E-Brake
Both front and rear brakes included in this price!

This GB will last until April 10th at 9pm EST

I need to get 5 complete sets sold for this price, However there is no cap. So if 9 people want this that is fine.

MSRP is over $5000! plus shipping.

Source 1 Price is

$4390.00 Shipped in the Con-US

If you have been thinking about these NOW IS THE TIME!

If you are local we offer installation for a very reasonable price also.

Payment is due when signing up. Those payments can be made via PayPal, Credit card, Check, Money order or cash.

Once the individual payments are made and clear I will place the order to make the kit. So expect 45 day turn around time.

If They are being shipped anywhere else additional charges will apply and be requested prior to shipping.

windshieldbanner.jpg

bump for a great vendor and all around good guy

Thanks!

How much for cross drilled rotors? I don't want slotted.

$100.00 additional

- - - Updated - - -

I bought already a set for the front, can I just get a discount on the rear set?? Or if someone wants only the front we can spli the cost, ofcourse I'll pay more than half. Nico

Nico, PM me if interested. I will work something out with you on the rears.

How bad is it to only have the front? I guess, how bad would the brake bias be and is it a problem for just street driving? I'd consider splitting the cost of fronts/rears with you, Nico

See Turbo's reply.

Ahhhhhhhh! I really want these but don't need these but really want them but don't need them but really want them....:mad:

why are all these group buys going on all at once spoon mirrors, CTSC, potential Seats, and now brakes. I need to win the lottery.

why are all these group buys going on all at once spoon mirrors, CTSC, potential Seats, and now brakes. I need to win the lottery.

To be perfectly honest, I don't like it either, it hurts everyone from the buyer to the seller to the manufacturer. The seat thing won't happen for a while, and I set things up because people express interest to me. Why me? I don't know I guess because it seems like I am the guy that can make it happen. Source is a nice guy and a great vendor and I have no desire to take anything away from him. But when I have 6 people that PM me and ask my opinion on superchargers and tell me they want to buy one, then that's when I start talking with the manufacturer and of course that takes time. I would rather the vendors communicate with me so that I don't do something that hurts them.

To be perfectly honest, I don't like it either, it hurts everyone from the buyer to the seller to the manufacturer. The seat thing won't happen for a while, and I set things up because people express interest to me. Why me? I don't know I guess because it seems like I am the guy that can make it happen. Source is a nice guy and a great vendor and I have no desire to take anything away from him. But when I have 6 people that PM me and ask my opinion on superchargers and tell me they want to buy one, then that's when I start talking with the manufacturer and of course that takes time. I would rather the vendors communicate with me so that I don't do something that hurts them.

Dave, your not affecting me at all. You know I value you and your opinion and think you are an asset to this community. I think people come to you because your very active on here and always have a honest opinion about things. You are welcome to do some group buys on whatever you want in my opinion without "hurting" at least this vendor :). Had I known there would be that much interest in the CT group buy I would have done it years ago. I enjoy working with Nate and CT as much as I enjoy working with SOS and DF.. If you ever need any help on a GB simply let me know. Realistically it is all for the better of this community.

What would be the additional cost for front and rear gold calipers?
Thanks!

What would be the additional cost for front and rear gold calipers?
Thanks!

They do not offer a GOLD from StopTech. You would have to have them powdercoated. That price can range from $40-$80 each.

Oh I see that your right. SOS has gold in there description. But I just checked ST's site and I guess they dropped that color.

How about the cost for the 4 decals to apply after having them powercoated?

Oh I see that your right. SOS has gold in there description. But I just checked ST's site and I guess they dropped that color.

How about the cost for the 4 decals to apply after having them powercoated?

I can have the decals made however I would recommend painting the logo. The vinyl can yellow over time. Unless you want black logos. Then it may hold up. The logo's are around $20. $5.00 each. White or black.

Back