• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SuperCar Sunday Lamborghini Day

FML!!!!! :frown: i'm have to go out of town this weekend! ;askdjf;akdsjf;akd

i'll be missing my GREs and supercarsunday... but worst of all, the cruise with u guys... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh if things change, i'll let ya'll know... sigh... SO SORRY

FML!!!!! :frown: i'm have to go out of town this weekend! ;askdjf;akdsjf;akd

i'll be missing my GREs and supercarsunday... but worst of all, the cruise with u guys... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh if things change, i'll let ya'll know... sigh... SO SORRY

That is for sure without a doubt, FML!

Sorry to hear.

how bout you make the trip with us to the show and once we hit the meet spot you can go your separate way there and shoot down the 405S and hit LAX from there and still have time to pick up your relatives. Hehe...AYE NAKO! OR you can meet us up for brunch.

You know what, that's not a bad idea. Basically means lots of driving for me but that's what coffee is for. :biggrin: What time is the show until approximately? I may be able to make it, then just head on my way when you guys leave for the drive / food. :confused:

You know what, that's not a bad idea. Basically means lots of driving for me but that's what coffee is for. :biggrin: What time is the show until approximately? I may be able to make it, then just head on my way when you guys leave for the drive / food. :confused:

We'll only be there for an hour MAX. You'd definitely be done in time. We are probably going to take off from the show before 10.

We'll only be there for an hour MAX. You'd definitely be done in time. We are probably going to take off from the show before 10.

DO IT! although, would you still be able to take your nsx? if anything, that'll be awesome. ya, no more than an hour max because we get hungry and walk through the same aisle of cars once or twice.

Btw, we need to tally up the count!!!!

Last edited:
Not everyone got back to my PM, so no solid headcount. Giftedg is helping me finalize a route for our drive and final eating spot.

6speed group just continues to grow and grow. This will be a monster turnout!

Hi! I'm new to the group (sort of - I had a '98 NSX-T that I sold 7 years ago). I've had my '91 NSX for 2 years now, but haven't done anything with the group yet. I plan on joining up for SuperCar Sunday though. I'll be driving down from Santa Barbara early Sunday morn'. I'll see you all in Woodland Hills around 8:00am. Count my girlfriend and myself in for the drive and for lunch. Look forward to meeting you all! I guess this means I have to wash my car? :smile:

John and Cynthia

Hi! I'm new to the group (sort of - I had a '98 NSX-T that I sold 7 years ago). I've had my '91 NSX for 2 years now, but haven't done anything with the group yet. I plan on joining up for SuperCar Sunday though. I'll be driving down from Santa Barbara early Sunday morn'. I'll see you all in Woodland Hills around 8:00am. Count my girlfriend and myself in for the drive and for lunch. Look forward to meeting you all! I guess this means I have to wash my car? :smile:

John and Cynthia

Sounds good John. If you get there before us watch for a big group of us to show up and the park next to us. If you get there after us, just join our parking line :).

DO IT! although, would you still be able to take your nsx? if anything, that'll be awesome. ya, no more than an hour max because we get hungry and walk through the same aisle of cars once or twice.

Btw, we need to tally up the count!!!!

Sold! I am back in. I'll just have to miss out on the drive and lunch. Drive thru food for me! hahaha :biggrin:

ok, so i am officially bringing 3 subies, 2 s2k's, a porsche boxter and the nsx. See you guys at the meet spot. I want some opponions on my new seat cover, no more shirt for a seat lol

My neighbor is an Aston Martin owner. I was just talking to him in order to have him join us. He told me that a group of A.M. owners in meeting in downtown LA and then driving to Malibu that same morning. I told him to drive over Topanga Canyon Road and join us, so we might have a beautiful AM Vantage join our drive and brunch :smile:

My neighbor is an Aston Martin owner. I was just talking to him in order to have him join us. He told me that a group of A.M. owners in meeting in downtown LA and then driving to Malibu that same morning. I told him to drive over Topanga Canyon Road and join us, so we might have a beautiful AM Vantage join our drive and brunch :smile:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

YAY for AM owners...That's my dream daily driver, haha. Are they gonna cruise with us to the meet from arcadia too? hehe :rolleyes:

Mike-san said:

Good stuff! I am definitely a fan of the AM. He is of course more than welcome.

Daytripper said:
Hi everyone! I just recently joined this site last month, and my friend (who has an S2000) and I might be able to make it out.

Gabe
===**Sunday Driver...Yeah***

Gabe, please do! New faces are always nice to have. It's worth the 'early' wakeup :).

Well what a let down. Looks like I will ONCE AGAIN be NSXless on am NSX meet. Really getting old, but I guess that's life eh... Y'all better be ready for cruise after cruise when I get my car back.... I have a LOT of making up to do!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

YAY for AM owners...That's my dream daily driver, haha. Are they gonna cruise with us to the meet from arcadia too? hehe :rolleyes:

who dd's an AM lol. Steve, you seriously need to get your nsx back, i think they are just driving it to their meets. I mean seriously, 2 months for a suspesion is bs, even if you are having it custom done.....

HAHA, I almost got that exact car to DD (even had one picked out) instead of the M6. If it wasn't lacking on power so much I would've jumped on it.

who cares about the power, its all about the looks man. Really, my bros s2k will probably take a ferrari up to about 140 then its over, but the ferrari looks so much more bad ass.

Because after test driving it I felt completely and utterly bored. So bored to the point where I knew I wouldn't get at least a little excited walking out to the car in my garage.

who cares about the power, its all about the looks man. Really, my bros s2k will probably take a ferrari up to about 140 then its over, but the ferrari looks so much more bad ass.

Because after test driving it I felt completely and utterly bored. So bored to the point where I knew I wouldn't get at least a little excited walking out to the car in my garage.

should bought the m6 in manual, thats the only way to drive a car then. ahahha......btw, 296 posts lol

Back