• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The best women to marry come from_______ country!!!!!!

Captain, you can take stuff from the Internet, you can take stuff from Liberal sites, I got my information from MY friends. It is not dumb, it is actually very legit. What is the divorce rate from none religious couple? BTW, just because YOUR friends claimed their Christians does not means they're Christians!!!

Hey Vance,

Hate to break it to you, but the Barna Group, is not a liberal organization. In fact the opposite, it is a mainstream Conservative Christian organization. Divorce rate from non-religious couples are no higher or lower than the norm. Almost every study shows that Economic and Educational factors play a much greater part than religion (that and if you married a Bitch).

The only difference - hypocrisy!!!!!

I know plenty of Priests that claim they are Christians - right up to the point where they go to jail. Vance, get off your high horse.

Last edited:
Actually, I was wrong, I apologize - non-religious couples have the lowest rate.

[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Barna's results verified findings of earlier polls: that conservative Protestant Christians, on average, have the highest divorce rate, while mainline Christians have a much lower rate. They found some new information as well: that atheists and agnostics have the lowest divorce rate of all. George Barna commented that the results raise "questions regarding the effectiveness of how churches minister to families." The data challenge "the idea that churches provide truly practical and life-changing support for marriage."

[/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Variation in divorce rates by religion:[/FONT]

<!--mstheme--> <table bgcolor="#ffffcc" border="0" width="72%"><tbody><tr> <td width="38%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Religion<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> <td width="62%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]% have been divorced<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="38%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Jews<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> <td align="center" width="62%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]30%<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="38%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Born-again Christians<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> <td align="center" width="62%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]27%<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="38%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Other Christians<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> <td align="center" width="62%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]24%<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="38%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Atheists, Agnostics<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> <td align="center" width="62%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]21%[/FONT]</td></tr></tbody></table>
If you ever dated a Jewish girl then you can understand the 30%. :biggrin:

[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Variation in divorce rates by age:

<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]<table bgcolor="#ffffcc" border="0" height="105" width="85%"> <tbody><tr> <td height="43" width="58%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Age group<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> <td height="43" width="42%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]% have been divorced<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="22" width="58%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Baby boomers (33 to 52 years of age)<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> <td align="center" height="22" width="42%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]34%<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="22" width="58%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Builders (53 to 72 years of age)<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> <td align="center" height="22" width="42%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]37%<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="22" width="58%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Seniors (above 72 years of age)<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> <td align="center" height="22" width="42%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]18%[/FONT]</td></tr></tbody></table>

[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Variation in divorce rates by location:

The Barna Group study found:
<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]<table bgcolor="#ffffcc" border="0" height="137" width="85%"> <tbody><tr> <td height="22" width="50%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Area<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> <td height="22" width="50%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]% are or have been divorced<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="21" width="50%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]South<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> <td height="21" width="50%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]27%<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="22" width="50%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Midwest<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> <td height="22" width="50%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]27%<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="22" width="50%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]West<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> <td height="22" width="50%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]26%<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="20" width="50%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Northeast<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> <td height="20" width="50%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]19%[/FONT]</td></tr></tbody></table>
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica] The Associated Press computed divorce statistics from data supplied by the U.S. Census Bureau and the National Center for Health.<sub>4</sub> They found that Nevada had the highest divorce rate, at 8.5 divorces per 1,000 people in 1998. Nevada has had a reputation as a quickie divorce location for decades. People from other states visited Nevada, fulfilled their residency requirements, got divorced and returned home single.
The data showed that the highest divorce rates were found in the Bible Belt. "Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama and Oklahoma round out the Top Five in frequency of divorce...the divorce rates in these conservative states are roughly 50 percent above the national average" of 4.2/1000 people.
<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]<!--msthemelist--><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <!--msthemelist--><tbody><tr><td valign="baseline" width="42">
topbul1d.gif
</td><td valign="top" width="100%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]11 southern states (AL, AR, AZ, FL, GA, MS, NC, NM, OK, SC and TX averaged 5.1/1000 people. (LA data is not available; TX data is for 1997).<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]<!--msthemelist--></td></tr> <!--msthemelist--><tr><td valign="baseline" width="42">
topbul1d.gif
</td><td valign="top" width="100%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Nine states in the Northeast (CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT) averaged only 3.5/1000 people.<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]<!--msthemelist--></td></tr> <!--msthemelist--></tbody></table><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica] Some of the factors that contribute to a high divorce rate in the Bible Belt, relative to Northeastern states are:
<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]<!--msthemelist--> <!--msthemelist--><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td valign="baseline" width="42">
topbul1d.gif
</td><td valign="top" width="100%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]More couples enter their first marriage at a younger age.<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]<!--msthemelist--></td></tr> <!--msthemelist--><tr><td valign="baseline" width="42">
topbul1d.gif
</td><td valign="top" width="100%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Average household incomes are lower (OK and AR rate 46<sup>th</sup> and 47<sup>th</sup> in the U.S.)<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]<!--msthemelist--></td></tr> <!--msthemelist--><tr><td valign="baseline" width="42">
topbul1d.gif
</td><td valign="top" width="100%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]They have a lower percentage of Roman Catholics, a denomination that does not recognize divorce. Anthony Jordan, executive director of the Southern Baptist Convention in Oklahoma commented: "I applaud the Catholics," says Jordan. "I don't think we as Protestant evangelists have done nearly as well preparing people for marriage. And in the name of being loving and accepting, we have not placed the stigma on divorce that we should have."<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]<!--msthemelist--></td></tr> <!--msthemelist--><tr><td valign="baseline" width="42">
topbul1d.gif
</td><td valign="top" width="100%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Some factor in conservative Protestantism -- which is prevalent in the Bible Belt -- may causes a higher level of divorce.[/FONT]</td></tr></tbody></table>

Last edited:
I once thought about the Mail Order Bride thing, but without the Bride. Mail Order Girlfriend.

That way when you got tired of their crap, you just call INS and you don't have deal with breaking up with them, crying or stalking. You come home from work and they are gone. :biggrin:

I am thinking about a new business for when I quit flying.... 1-800-REMOVHO. Call 800 Remove A Ho and we show up with a moving van, boxes, a sheriff to serve the restraining order and a Shrink to sit down, break up with her for you and explain to her it's not you, it's her.

What do you think?

Jim, I am in!!

When do you want to start the business plan??:biggrin:

Actually, I was wrong, I apologize - non-religious couples have the lowest rate.

[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Barna's results verified findings of earlier polls: that conservative Protestant Christians, on average, have the highest divorce rate, while mainline Christians have a much lower rate. They found some new information as well: that atheists and agnostics have the lowest divorce rate of all. George Barna commented that the results raise "questions regarding the effectiveness of how churches minister to families." The data challenge "the idea that churches provide truly practical and life-changing support for marriage."

[/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Variation in divorce rates by religion:[/FONT]

<!--mstheme--> <table bgcolor="#ffffcc" border="0" width="72%"><tbody><tr> <td width="38%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Religion<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> <td width="62%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]% have been divorced<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="38%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Jews<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> <td align="center" width="62%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]30%<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="38%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Born-again Christians<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> <td align="center" width="62%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]27%<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="38%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Other Christians<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> <td align="center" width="62%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]24%<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="38%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Atheists, Agnostics<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> <td align="center" width="62%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]21%[/FONT]</td></tr></tbody></table>
If you ever dated a Jewish girl then you can understand the 30%. :biggrin:

[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Variation in divorce rates by age:

<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]<table bgcolor="#ffffcc" border="0" height="105" width="85%"> <tbody><tr> <td height="43" width="58%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Age group<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> <td height="43" width="42%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]% have been divorced<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="22" width="58%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Baby boomers (33 to 52 years of age)<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> <td align="center" height="22" width="42%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]34%<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="22" width="58%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Builders (53 to 72 years of age)<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> <td align="center" height="22" width="42%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]37%<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="22" width="58%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Seniors (above 72 years of age)<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> <td align="center" height="22" width="42%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]18%[/FONT]</td></tr></tbody></table>

[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Variation in divorce rates by location:

The Barna Group study found:
<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]<table bgcolor="#ffffcc" border="0" height="137" width="85%"> <tbody><tr> <td height="22" width="50%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Area<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> <td height="22" width="50%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]% are or have been divorced<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="21" width="50%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]South<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> <td height="21" width="50%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]27%<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="22" width="50%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Midwest<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> <td height="22" width="50%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]27%<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="22" width="50%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]West<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> <td height="22" width="50%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]26%<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="20" width="50%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Northeast<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]</td> <td height="20" width="50%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]19%[/FONT]</td></tr></tbody></table>
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica] The Associated Press computed divorce statistics from data supplied by the U.S. Census Bureau and the National Center for Health.<sub>4</sub> They found that Nevada had the highest divorce rate, at 8.5 divorces per 1,000 people in 1998. Nevada has had a reputation as a quickie divorce location for decades. People from other states visited Nevada, fulfilled their residency requirements, got divorced and returned home single.
The data showed that the highest divorce rates were found in the Bible Belt. "Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama and Oklahoma round out the Top Five in frequency of divorce...the divorce rates in these conservative states are roughly 50 percent above the national average" of 4.2/1000 people.
<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]<!--msthemelist--><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <!--msthemelist--><tbody><tr><td valign="baseline" width="42">
topbul1d.gif
</td><td valign="top" width="100%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]11 southern states (AL, AR, AZ, FL, GA, MS, NC, NM, OK, SC and TX averaged 5.1/1000 people. (LA data is not available; TX data is for 1997).<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]<!--msthemelist--></td></tr> <!--msthemelist--><tr><td valign="baseline" width="42">
topbul1d.gif
</td><td valign="top" width="100%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Nine states in the Northeast (CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT) averaged only 3.5/1000 people.<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]<!--msthemelist--></td></tr> <!--msthemelist--></tbody></table><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica] Some of the factors that contribute to a high divorce rate in the Bible Belt, relative to Northeastern states are:
<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]<!--msthemelist--> <!--msthemelist--><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td valign="baseline" width="42">
topbul1d.gif
</td><td valign="top" width="100%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]More couples enter their first marriage at a younger age.<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]<!--msthemelist--></td></tr> <!--msthemelist--><tr><td valign="baseline" width="42">
topbul1d.gif
</td><td valign="top" width="100%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Average household incomes are lower (OK and AR rate 46<sup>th</sup> and 47<sup>th</sup> in the U.S.)<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]<!--msthemelist--></td></tr> <!--msthemelist--><tr><td valign="baseline" width="42">
topbul1d.gif
</td><td valign="top" width="100%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]They have a lower percentage of Roman Catholics, a denomination that does not recognize divorce. Anthony Jordan, executive director of the Southern Baptist Convention in Oklahoma commented: "I applaud the Catholics," says Jordan. "I don't think we as Protestant evangelists have done nearly as well preparing people for marriage. And in the name of being loving and accepting, we have not placed the stigma on divorce that we should have."<!--mstheme-->[/FONT]<!--msthemelist--></td></tr> <!--msthemelist--><tr><td valign="baseline" width="42">
topbul1d.gif
</td><td valign="top" width="100%"><!--mstheme-->[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Some factor in conservative Protestantism -- which is prevalent in the Bible Belt -- may causes a higher level of divorce.[/FONT]</td></tr></tbody></table>

Well it looks pretty good for me being that I am from the NE and not religious. I would have thought being in the NE would have been higher as we are cooped up 6 months out of the year.

My tae kwon do master would always ask, "what is your girlfriends name?"
My reply was "sir, tae kwon do!"

If tae kwon do was my girlfrined then NSX is my wife. That means the best wives come from Japan. Japanese wives are worry free though "upgrades" can be costly. Nothing like getting some updated "headlights" - hubba hubba.

I almost cheated on my Japanese wife by looking at an Italian girl. The Italian girl (360) was smokin hot, but my marriage counselor (source1automotive) talked sense into me. He told me how my Japanese wife won't bring the same headaches as an Italian will. He then helped me find a deal on some FI implants that would freshen up the lovelife.:wink:

So for me, a Japanese wife is the way to go - as long as she is white or green.:biggrin:

Italian wives.... :rolleyes:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bpo8RDyOEWY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bpo8RDyOEWY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ricaaaaaaaarrddo!!!

:biggrin:

Am I the only one that thought she was hot?

Captain, you're too funny...lol

No, again, it's my personal experience. The church I once attend back in Seattle, and all of my true Christian friends are ALL happily married. NONE of them are divorced. NONE!!!

I can't speak for national numbers.

However, I find the atheist survey to be... How should I put it, hard to believe, because EVERY ONE of my none religious friends are ALL divorced with kids that are lost.

Does that means atheists don't have happy marriage, NO, but from my PERSONAL experience, that's how I see it.

But I respect your opinion, and your evidence presented. I can't fight facts if they are true.

http://www.divorcemag.com/statistics/statsUS.shtml

Keep in mind that there are lots of Atheists are not married but together, and those are not part of the stats. In 2003, approximately 50% of coupes have divorced (read site listed above), if the Christians have a rate of 20/30%, who is making up the difference?

Last edited:
Captain, you're too funny...lol

No, again, it's my personal experience. The church I once attend back in Seattle, and all of my true Christian friends are ALL happily married. NONE of them are divorced. NONE!!!

I can't speak for national numbers.

However, I find the atheist survey to be... How should I put it, hard to believe, because EVERY ONE of my none religious friends are ALL divorced with kids that are lost.

Does that means atheists don't have happy marriage, NO, but from my PERSONAL experience, that's how I see it.

But I respect your opinion, and your evidence presented. I can't fight facts if they are true.

http://www.divorcemag.com/statistics/statsUS.shtml

Keep in mind that there are lots of Atheists are not married but together, and those are not part of the stats. In 2003, approximately 50% of coupes have divorced (read site listed above), if the Christians have a rate of 20/30%, who is making up the difference?

As far as the difference, I know a good Christian man who is now on his 6th wife (although #1 & 5 were the same woman). My point being is you can't throw religion in the argument when the overall statistics just don't corroborate the facts.

I strongly believe that people are entitled to believe whatever they want. However, if someone tells me that Christians don't do this, or if you believe this or that you will be happy. My response is BS.

If you believe it, then you will be happy - Good for you.

Just don't tell me that I should or will be too. Not only that, but I am sick and tired of religious Zealots and politicians spouting off crap, only to be later found out as hypocrites. The list is long and distinguished starting at the top with Pope Eggs Benedict (and his support for the Cardinal in Argentina), to Elliot Spitzer, Gov Rod Blagojevich, all the way down to the "pole smoking" meth head Ted Haggard.

Against Divorce, then don't have one. But don't tell me that if you do this or that, or believe this or that you won't end up divorced.

Who knows, maybe I will marry some psycho, bi-polar, alcoholic bitch like my brother and have a 3 month marriage. Would have been two months, but they had to wait until she was out of rehab to serve her the papers. :cool:

Vance, one of the reasons I feel so strongly about this subject is because when I was a kid and my parents were getting divorced, we had to sit and listen to our next door, Good Christian lady, telling us that divorce was a sin and it was our parents deal and Jesus still loved us all the same. She would go on and on about vows and convents before God, etc. She was divorced three years later. Guess, Jesus no longer loved her.

Last edited:
I'm from Europe. Stay away from European women. They are highly stuck up, materialistic and they will drink your money and your blood. They worship magazines and latest fashions and a truly wonderful girl is hard to find. I'm referring to my age group though, under 30.

I'm single and don't really like dating because of a string of bad experiences. Plus I'm in a tough place right now... But when I am dating, I prefer a good country girl, or a good Asian girl.

You wanna avoid trouble, get yourself an "O Face" woman. The only maintenance she'll ever need is a tube of fix-a-flat. :biggrin::biggrin:

I married a Hispanic and couldn't be happier. Her parents installed a sense of responsibility that many women today are lacking. She can work circles around me (and I'm no slouch), she's faithful, and she has real values that match mine. She isn't high-maintenance but she enjoys (like most women) attention and gifts.

She is definitely more "fiery" than a lot of women I know but I find that enjoyable (usually).

So, Latin America works for me. If my wife died, I'm pretty sure that if I remarried, it'd be to another latina.

Latina......FTW

+1, I married a girl from Peru.

When the time comes and the money is already in the bank(s), I'll buy a ticket to Korea and get it over with. Persian and Vietnamese I've had the best luck with. It's all about how they are raised.

I'm from Europe. Stay away from European women. They are highly stuck up, materialistic and they will drink your money and your blood. They worship magazines and latest fashions and a truly wonderful girl is hard to find. I'm referring to my age group though, under 30.

I'm single and don't really like dating because of a string of bad experiences. Plus I'm in a tough place right now... But when I am dating, I prefer a good country girl, or a good Asian girl.

There are these types of women everywhere. Let's not generalize too much.:smile: (I live in Japan:wink:)

Church or no church the most important factor in staying married is both persons deciding that divorce is NOT and option...my Parents showed me that example and even in rough times they both had it in their heads that you just don't do that.

My wife's parents have been divorced since she was 12 years old and she knows the problems that comes with it...so Thankfully she is also unwilling to take that route.

Marriage is hard...esp When you have strong willed persons involved....but Most of the best things in life come from hard work.

Oh and it's also good to findout if they are a psycho killer before you sign the papers :wink:

JZ

Last edited:
Church or no church the most important factor in staying married is both persons deciding that divorce is NOT and option.

Yep -- so many couples say "for better or for worse" during their vows, but when the "for worse" actually comes along, they take the easy way out and split.

A neighbor of mine split from his wife shortly after the birth of their daughter. I can't imagine what could have been so bad that you would condemn your child to split parents from her earliest memory. Yeah, they're "Christians", too.

It doesn't matter where she's from just make sure she has more money than you have and that you are a little better looking than she is. (risk mitigation)

Damn. I'm screwed, then. My girl has the looks and the money.

+1, I married a girl from Peru.

Meh...my buddy is married to a chick from Peru. She threw a stiletto at him, and he ended up in the emergency room with a hole in his elbow.

Oh, they're both devout mormons. :biggrin:

How about from "da country" as in, corn fed. Experiences there have been, let's say...pleasant and "down home"...Thank you farmer's daughter!

If wife reads this, from annonomus.

How about from "da country" as in, corn fed. Experiences there have been, let's say...pleasant and "down home"...Thank you farmer's daughter!

If wife reads this, from annonomus.

This is very good advice IMO. Sex in the city girls are nothing but headaches. My wife is happy just sitting around watching movies or something like that. She doesn't need the latest 10k handbag with 10 backups in the closet. She does spend a lot on shit kickers though, Thats what we call shoes out here in the sticks. :)

Well it looks pretty good for me being that I am from the NE and not religious. I would have thought being in the NE would have been higher as we are cooped up 6 months out of the year.

No I think that just raises the murder rates:biggrin:

Damn. I'm screwed, then. My girl has the looks and the money.

Good way to be screwed:wink:

Back