• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The NSX Regret thread

Slap some prancing horse stickers on the side...
the ones that jump on you just because of your car won't notice the difference until long after you have performed the H & D maneuver that they deserve and want

i've known a lot of gold diggers in my time and the chicks don't really go for guys with Ferrari's... and i think the NSX gets the same response because it looks like a Ferrari to the layman.

the reason? compensating for his shortcomings maybe? i don't know, i just observe them trying to pick up on my gold digging friends and these guys wear tight clothes, faked and baked, have frosted tips, well manicured, have expensive watch/ shades, try to flash their ferrari key, and have this smugness about them like they are better than everyone else in the room... the girls may like money, but they don't like it enough to be with those guys. lol.

Sometimes i regret not getting the black 04 when i got my blue 04. Black was flawless but no ctsc. Blue had only 8k more miles, ctsc and only a couple g more.

I regret not saving up some more cash, and buying one of these exotic cars...

I now have to sit here and type my regrets about NOT OWNING ONE YET!!!! :mad:

Decisions that they may be, at the time it brought a smile to my face about every time. I had my wife pose with the car and then made it my Avatar. I replaced it about three months after she decided to leave. Now, just about every time I come on prime and see my basic Avatar, its a reminder of what once was. That is a bitter/sweet regret.

Sometimes i regret not getting the black 04 when i got my blue 04. Black was flawless but no ctsc. Blue had only 8k more miles, ctsc and only a couple g more.

You paid more for BLUE??!! :eek: :biggrin:

I had my wife pose with the car and then made it my Avatar.

That was your first mistake.

I replaced it about three months after she decided to leave.

Waiting 3 months was your second mistake.

Now, just about every time I come on prime and see my basic Avatar, its a reminder of what once was. That is a bitter/sweet regret.

Regretting the "loss", that's your third mistake.

I think you are now the new regret champ on this thread!! :biggrin: Yeah I think you even beat out Supersonic who paid extra to get LBBP.

Last edited:
I regret saying some horndog things on Prime that might jeopardize my chances of being elected president. Oh, wait. All that was in the now-deleted Tamoske thread.
Never mind.

You paid more for BLUE??!! :eek: :biggrin:

Yes lol, but like i said like a g and half more. It was s/c, headers and exhaust with touch screen dvd and black was stock. Figured 1.5k for supercharger.... Im more stuck between what 98% of ppls have said which was/is it looks better. The owner of west end alignment, Darin, said he wanted my exact car... My car lol. Others have said blue shows the lines and body kit much better. Only my g/f and dad say black was better. Idk lol.

And i also made mistake of putting my girl as avitar....... Damn ppls keep pming me for bigger pics hahaha

Yes lol, but like i said like a g and half more. It was s/c, headers and exhaust with touch screen dvd and black was stock. Figured 1.5k for supercharger.... Im more stuck between what 98% of ppls have said which was/is it looks better. The owner of west end alignment, Darin, said he wanted my exact car... My car lol. Others have said blue shows the lines and body kit much better. Only my g/f and dad say black was better. Idk lol.

And i also made mistake of putting my girl as avitar....... Damn ppls keep pming me for bigger pics hahaha
Seems logical people would pay more LBBP vs. Berlina. If it'll make you feel better I'll buy your CTSC for the extra $1.5k you paid. Ok, done! Don't say I never help out! lol

But to keep on topic... I regret running out of things to do to my NSX! Now stuck on bimmer forums looking at an E36 M3 Sedan manual as a track car. YIKES!

Seems logical people would pay more LBBP vs. Berlina. If it'll make you feel better I'll buy your CTSC for the extra $1.5k you paid. Ok, done! Don't say I never help out! lol

But to keep on topic... I regret running out of things to do to my NSX! Now stuck on bimmer forums looking at an E36 M3 Sedan manual as a track car. YIKES!

You need to get ur car running before you buy another

I regret buying a VIS CF hood and wannabe R-Type rear wing. Well you know the old saying, "You get what you pay for.". The other $7k in mods I still like, but I regret paying so much for everything knowing I'll never get the $$ back.

Let me help you out with that... since this is my thread... well technically Lud's but you know what I mean... I am giving you permission to just post the bigger version here. That way people will stop asking you.

Go ahead...

I regret buying a VIS CF hood and wannabe R-Type rear wing. Well you know the old saying, "You get what you pay for.". The other $7k in mods I still like, but I regret paying so much for everything knowing I'll never get the $$ back.

sweet, i want cheap crap! :biggrin:

I regret saying some horndog things on Prime that might jeopardize my chances of being elected president. Oh, wait. All that was in the now-deleted Tamoske thread.
Never mind.

So people still dream of being President :confused: You can have that job!

Only my g/f and dad say black was better. Idk lol.

I also told you that black was better..........:tongue:

As for me no regrets yet

I also told you that black was better..........:tongue:

As for me no regrets yet

128682585156512277.jpg

I'm new to this. I was excited to find a 91 with only 20,000 original miles. Original owner, no snap ring etc. Car looked like it had only 20k miles. But I passed because of no air bag for passenger. My wife needs an air bag in case my lousy driving causes her injury.

But the seller a rich guy and only asking $33k for the car. Great deal, but my wife is worth having an air bag for her. But still, $33k? Ummmmm.

plenty of those... keep looking... 1993 and up had airbags.

I need my oil level checked, have her stop by... :biggrin:

Turbo2go said it best, just post up the larger pics and get it over with already

Last edited:
I sold my car a couple of months ago to focus on bills, and other things. I know I did the right decision for my wallet but not for me:biggrin: Man I have lost a lot of sleep over getting rid of this car! I know I will be back but I wish it were tomorrow:frown:

I sold my car a couple of months ago to focus on bills, and other things. I know I did the right decision for my wallet but not for me:biggrin: Man I have lost a lot of sleep over getting rid of this car! I know I will be back but I wish it were tomorrow:frown:

Now why did you have post your regret!! I'm currently selling my NSX for similar reasons, and I am loosing sleep over this, including nightmares of not being able to find my car in the parking lot. All of these issues and I have not yet even sold my car. Your post foretells regrets that I have yet to experience but will when I sell my car. Oh woe is me, woe is me! LOL

Last edited:

Sup Buddy!

I know where you are coming from. It's just a car. Don't lose sleep over it. You will be back in no time! :wink:

Now why did you have post your regret!! I'm currently selling my NSX for similar reasons, and I am loosing sleep over this, including nightmares of not being able to find my car in the parking lot. All of these issues and I have not yet even sold my car. Your post foretells regrets that I have yet to experience but will when I sell my car. Oh woe is me, woe is me!

Well I didnt want to scare anyone, but I will tell you that there are plenty of good NSX's out there when the time cames again. It took me over a year to actually pull the trigger. Right know I just want to get out of dedt, wish our government knew how to do this:biggrin: I will say some days are worse then others. I feel the pain more on the weekends when I spent all day with my toy. One good thing you dont see them everyday to remind how badass this car really is:redface:

Sup Buddy!

I know where you are coming from. It's just a car. Don't lose sleep over it. You will be back in no time! :wink:

Thanks dude! Love your new setup, looks smokin hot! I need to came out to a meet with you soon.

Back