• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Formula Red thread....

My Red NSX..............

Attachments

• Picture 340 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 340 (Medium).jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 861
My contribution

Attachments

• La Jolla, San Diego.jpg
    La Jolla, San Diego.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 606
Last edited:
ry%3D480

Photo By: RSO

Wow, Joe!
Some serious wheels on your car!
Well done.
Steve

Just mounted a Seibon front lip and 02+ lower rear valance:

_MG_5376s.jpg

_MG_5373s.jpg

_MG_5370s.jpg

1992 Red/Black with 97-01 wheels and 95-96 exhaust. Only 18K miles!

NSX1.jpg

NSX2b.jpg

NSX3b.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics!

Vytas, your car is nice a well, but those front bumber leather is terrible.
Have you painted your car, or is it original paint? Looks good!

Nice pics!

If you must.... speedlingerie.com/

I have one in New Forumla Red and the color match is PERFECT! From 10' away you can't tell it's on unless you know. They look better than the pics he has in his gallery on the website.

Oh, as far as speed ~ I have tracked with it a few times, so good for at least 150 mph. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Spring 2009

nsx_pg3-2009_3.jpg

Awesome picture! Your car was one of my favorites with the old wheels. I think I like the new ones even more! I don't know why but you car always "looks" so clean. My compliments to the photographer for always getting the dramatic shot. Hopefully mine will look nearly as good when I get everything done.

Awesome picture! Your car was one of my favorites with the old wheels. I think I like the new ones even more! I don't know why but you car always "looks" so clean. My compliments to the photographer for always getting the dramatic shot. Hopefully mine will look nearly as good when I get everything done.
Thanks m8! :smile:

I try to imagine how it all will harmonise together before pulling the trigger on a new mod. I want everything to look stock, only better. :biggrin:

Glad u like the pic, its my favourite right now.

Good luck with your car and post pics!

Nice pics!

Thanks. The nosebra is an Acura original. I only use it when I take longer trips otherwise it's off the car. The SpeedLingerie bra I had with my former silver '91 and didn't like it. Too much of a pain to install and the mounting brackets in the wheelwells never fit right. I'll stick the factory nosebra since I use it very little.

The paint on the car is original. Having detailed cars for 25+ years, I used a fine polish and then went over it with three coats of a show wax.

Update: '02+ wheels sold (didn't like them that much) and Comptech exhaust removed (too loud for my taste). Installed an exhaust from a '95-'96 NSX with the round tips (easy bolt on).

Last edited:
My redDSC03172.jpg.Sorry I dont know how to make it big.

Thanks for that RacingHart:biggrin:

Back