• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Well heres a strange one (05' pearl white)

For someone who says this is his baby. At least know that an 05 is a 3.2 270 hp motor not a 3.0...something is not right about that big error

just saying

. At least know that an 05 is a 3.2 270 hp motor not a 3.0...something is not right about that big error

just saying

Ummm.... 290 sir.

Not sure of it's the front bumper that's the ailment as much as what looks to be an ill-fitting hood.

To take the "only" 05 in that color and change the factory bumper, hood, skirts, B pillar, wheels.... Then say its the "only one made this color" is illogical. This car needs to go back to stock, that engine bay needs a serious cleaning, it needs real photos, and needs to go on autotrader, cars.com, eBay, and Nsxprime. This is no way to sell such a car.

also one of 248

engine bay looks like the car was originally white....

"After Market Suspension w/control unit built into glove compartment " Bagged or VRH kit?

I didn't realize the whole car was repainted. Oh well nevermind on anything else I said. Not one interior picture.... Hmmm....

I wouldn't put stock in any of that info and would have it reviewed carefully. Get a VIN and verify the info.

The C pillar (is that what you call it?) is still black which makes me think that:

[a] this was originally a black car
This is a much older car and is a coupe instead of a t-top

The mesh engine cover (which doesn't allow you to put the top away) also makes me question if this is a 2002 conversion rather than an actual 2002+ car. So maybe the guy is right and it is a 3.0 engine ;)

I wouldn't put stock in any of that info and would have it reviewed carefully. Get a VIN and verify the info.

The C pillar (is that what you call it?) is still black which makes me think that:

[a] this was originally a black car
This is a much older car and is a coupe instead of a t-top

The mesh engine cover (which doesn't allow you to put the top away) also makes me question if this is a 2002 conversion rather than an actual 2002+ car. So maybe the guy is right and it is a 3.0 engine ;)

I think the pillar is CF and if you look closely at the third pic, it is a t-top.

I remember seeing another balloon white nsx on here before. I wonder if this is it? I'll try to find it.

Hmmm, that color and those wheels actually work pretty darned well. Now, if it had been executed a touch better . . . .

Really liked the wheels as soon as I saw them, then looked at the ad text: of course I like the wheels, they're HRE (according to the ad).

Looks terrible in terms of fit and finish. I don't know why, but I just get the feeling this car was in some sort of accident. With all those parts, and the full repaint....makes me uncomfortable.

Even if a car was 100% pristine, to repaint the whole car you'd have to sand down the old paint right?

Can any aftermarket shop match the NSX's factory 10 (or more, I don't remember) paint process?

Looks terrible in terms of fit and finish. I don't know why, but I just get the feeling this car was in some sort of accident. With all those parts, and the full repaint....makes me uncomfortable.

Even if a car was 100% pristine, to repaint the whole car you'd have to sand down the old paint right?

Can any aftermarket shop match the NSX's factory 10 (or more, I don't remember) paint process?

27 steps to be exact.

The only person that I know that could match the standard of an oem nsx paint job is pbassjo. By far the best. As far as this car goes donny brasco said it best..fugazi.....:smile:

Man how long has this one been passed around? Geez - a car like this could give the NSX a bad name. Wouldn't touch it - wouldn't be surprised if it has a salvage title. Not no but hell no. 70k - this guy is on CRACK>>>>>:eek::rolleyes:

It kind of looks like Silver...oh well - good luck to him...

;/ so sad... repainting over a GPW

Back