• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What did you do with your NSX today?

Not today, but after NSXPO in Dublin, on the return drive to Florida, took the opportunity to stay over two nights and drove the Tail of the Dragon in Deals Gap, Tn., several runs all day (my 1st time), as well as Cherahola Skyway. All I can say is WOW!!

Thanks, Hugh, for pushing me to take this detour, == one more off my bucket list! :biggrin::biggrin:

Today, she gets a well deserved bath.

The pleasure was all mine my good friend. You guys should have seen the shit eating grin on Irv's face after his first run on The Dragon! :)

Not today, but after NSXPO in Dublin, on the return drive to Florida, took the opportunity to stay over two nights and drove the Tail of the Dragon in Deals Gap, Tn., several runs all day (my 1st time), as well as Cherahola Skyway. All I can say is WOW!!

Thanks, Hugh, for pushing me to take this detour, == one more off my bucket list! :biggrin::biggrin:

Today, she gets a well deserved bath.

Last edited:
took a spin through Santa Barbara wine country to picnic on the Fess Parker lawn before driving back to LA with the sun setting in the ocean...top off of course.

put my new CF Spec GT front lip on

Took her to a car show and was asked to park the car outside instead of our prime indoor spot because it was drawing too much attention! LOL

*sidenote: We were a vendor at a Lexus event car show so they only wanted Lexus inside to keep attention focused on their bright orange RC-F :)

I finally got a chance to go for a drive in the NSX with the resonated test pipes from Angus installed! Teamed up with my GT5.1 exhaust the sound is heavenly and finally I'm happy with the way the car sounds. Those OEM cats were a serious sound blocker!

Cool thing is fitment is pretty good and so far no CEL's.

Going to keep this setup for a while and see how it goes :)

Hearing is believing Rick :wink:. Where's the sound clip of this heavenly sound?:biggrin:

put air in tires and plugged one that is not even a month old :mad:....

3-4 times a year I clean the rims and apply Klass coating [ red bottle in front].
View attachment 119389

^That is a hilarious picture! I cannot imagine ever doing that in my kitchen, that is my wife's area and to see my dirty wheels in there she would have a heart attack! haha

I recently gave my baby a new meaty shift knob to replace the titanium one that was in the car:

Put the Bilstein B6's on the rear sitting on the top perch, along with the Tein S-Tech lowering springs (1/3" front, 1" rear). Replaced the glass hatch shocks as well as the trunk shocks... Threw away the broomstick (PM if you want it, twist-on head, duct taped handle to avoid scuffing. May have been a dealer option? :biggrin:)

Waiting on the front Bilsteins to come in so we can see how this thing will look once the suspension's settled. A little reluctant to drop the Billy's to the lower perch, roads out here aren't the friendliest and don't want to scuff the Wings West front lip. Also ordered center caps for the Rota G-Force wheels (also still waiting on the fronts to come in.)

DSC_0339.JPG
DSC_0340.JPG
DSC_0341.JPG
DSC_0342.JPG

Cleaned the engine! Nice and Shiny! Now I need to clean the K&N air intake filter yet ...
My 91 NSX engine.jpg

Back