• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What is your daily driver!?

The dedicated daily is a 2016 Golf R 6MT non-tech (H&R Springs and 19" OZ Superturismo GT's)

C761FDD3-1A55-4623-98D6-A6D3756A6261.jpg

I don't daily this one... but it does make the occasional trip for a gallon of milk

E228CA8F-2CFB-4B52-9C9A-3B871753CAD2.jpg

Excited I was able to add an NSX to the picture recently :)

I alternate my daily drivers. 60% of the time it's a 2012 Lexus LS 460L. The remaining time is split between the following:

a 2007 Acura TL type S (at)... Which is mainly the wife's car. We bought it new and it has about 70k on it...I still can't believe how tight it still is to drive.

A 2001 Toyota Tundra 4x4. The damn thing just won't break.

2005 Toyota Prius (HOV privileges), 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab (Dog car), 2009 Ducati 1198s (pre NSX panty dropper)

2005 Toyota Prius (HOV privileges), 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab (Dog car), 2009 Ducati 1198s (pre NSX panty dropper)

Wait, please explain the HOV privileges of a Toyota Prius?

I know in Texas, you get HOV access based on 2 or more people in car, any motorcycle, or during certain times you can use your EZ tag pass to pay a toll if only 1 person.

Wait, please explain the HOV privileges of a Toyota Prius?

I know in Texas, you get HOV access based on 2 or more people in car, any motorcycle, or during certain times you can use your EZ tag pass to pay a toll if only 1 person.

In the state of Virginia they have "special fuel" tags that you could get back in 2003 - 2006(7), only hybrids and electric cars were eligible for that. My dad had it on his 04 civic hybrid, he sold the car and I took the plates. I purchased a Prius for the sole purpose of HOV privileges. The only downside, is that the tags don't transfer ownership so the car is under my father's name.

I went away from the NSX, and now daily drive a Mercedes-Benz CLK63 AMG Black Series. The most enjoyable car that I have ever owned. Period. It is simply insane.

Last edited:
Fiat 500e Sport

I love my DD. it's the perfect complement to the NSX. Silent, comfortable, and plenty zippy around town. In fact, with the instant torque of the electric motor, I'm convinced that it can out accelerate most super cars... for about 1 foot. :wink:

sj8W9jE.jpg
I test drove this yesterday and was impressed more than expected. Such a great little car. Just wish it would be 150 miles range vehicle (at least)

2008 Toyota Majesta. 4.3L V8. Factory air suspension with aftermarket controller, 19x9.5 and 10.5inch AME Shallens. Comfy, quiet and loooooowwwww :)

54x8gm.jpg

Attachments

• footog.jpg
    footog.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 362
Last edited:
I went away from the NSX, and now daily drive a Mercedes-Benz CLK63 AMG Black Series. The most enjoyable car that I have ever owned. Period. It is simply insane.

youre lying

About what?

This car is the most enjoyable car that I have ever owned. Mountains of power. A real trunk. Seats that fit me perfectly. The list goes on.

I may or may not have had some experience with one of these that haunts me from almost ever dealing with the brand again

I may or may not have had some experience with one of these that haunts me from almost ever dealing with the brand again

That is unfortunate, but also a personal opinion and experience. My previous E63 AMG was a wonderful car also. I guess at the end of the day, I find the Black Series to be the most enjoyable car that I have ever owned personally. If you had a bad experience with one, that stinks. Because I find this car to be wonderfully entertaining day to day.

I would be curious what tainted your opinion of them so much.

My NSX has turned into a problem child, but I sure don't condemn all NSXs. :)

Last edited:
That is unfortunate, but also a personal opinion and experience. My previous E63 AMG was a wonderful car also. I guess at the end of the day, I find the Black Series to be the most enjoyable car that I have ever owned personally. If you had a bad experience with one, that stinks. Because I find this car to be wonderfully entertaining day to day.

I would be curious what tainted your opinion of them so much.

My NSX has turned into a problem child, but I sure don't condemn all NSXs. :)

O yea i def agree that its a personal experience. I havent found many others to have had the same, if any, problems with their black series' either, mine was just trying to self destruct. It did make some of my favorite noises ever and disappointed many obnoxious mustangs on the interstate

As for the problems with it, let me put it this way, I had it for like 6 months and from the time I bought it, to when i got hit in it, it was in the shop so often i never even had a chance to get it registered

O yea i def agree that its a personal experience. I havent found many others to have had the same, if any, problems with their black series' either, mine was just trying to self destruct. It did make some of my favorite noises ever and disappointed many obnoxious mustangs on the interstate

As for the problems with it, let me put it this way, I had it for like 6 months and from the time I bought it, to when i got hit in it, it was in the shop so often i never even had a chance to get it registered

WOAH!! That is nuts. Well....the plus side would be that you saved money on license plate registration, maybe? :)

I may send you a message so we don't clog the thread up, because I would like to know more about what was wrong, and how it held up in an accident.

On a side note....the cold start noises the Black Series makes are instant happiness. Plus, mine is fairly modified, so that is amplified even more.

WOAH!! That is nuts. Well....the plus side would be that you saved money on license plate registration, maybe? :)

I may send you a message so we don't clog the thread up, because I would like to know more about what was wrong, and how it held up in an accident.

On a side note....the cold start noises the Black Series makes are instant happiness. Plus, mine is fairly modified, so that is amplified even more.
Apparently u need to clear some of ur messages lol

here's a group shot of my dailies...

The 900 SS is one of the best all around motorcycles ever! I have a 900SS that I prefer over my BMW HP2 and my RC51.

- - - Updated - - -

2006 Honda RC51-Track
1993 Ducati 900SS
2008 BMW HP2 Sport

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0427 (800x600).jpg
    IMG_0427 (800x600).jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_0368_zps0e2080ee.jpg
    IMG_0368_zps0e2080ee.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_0890_zpsf9f9a613.jpg
    IMG_0890_zpsf9f9a613.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 347
The 900 SS is one of the best all around motorcycles ever! I have a 900SS that I prefer over my BMW HP2 and my RC51.

while i currently have 5 Ducati's (1198s, 848 Corse Special Edition, 1100s Hypermotard, ST4s, 900ss cr), the 900 Supersport is the one i like the best.

my 900 has super lightweight magnesium wheels, a 944cc high compression big bore kit, 41mm flat slides, headwork, and a hand made in Italy Gia-co-moto exhaust system. it makes about 100 horsepower, which as you know is an incredibly strong air cooled, 2 valve engine.

while it's the slowest and cheapest by far of all my red machines, it is without doubt my most favourite...

8f250873b66a14f124cb04e3d420e727_zpsnfnm1nqo.jpg

image1_zpsqsfuw9fe.jpg

2015 Chevy SS
LS3 V8, 6MT

Probably the most underrated and unknown sports sedans in the US right now. With a 415HP LS3, Tremec 6060 6MT, Brembos on all 4 corners, and selectable magnetic ride control, this car is a beast best described as the second coming of the E39 M5.

Back