• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Whats wrong with this??

HOLY SH*T

You are THE MAN

Very impressive.

So sad now that it has ended.

I wonder if many people on prime know that this is going on in this thread, being that the name of the thread is:
"Whats wrong with this???",
not:
"Some jackhole scammer is getting scammed by RSO 34, and it's GREAT!"

Last edited:
I wouldn't have found this on my own, it's sort of a hidden thread. I suspect if it were moved to off topic, it would get much more of the attention is deserves :).

Would it be against "The Rules" if a thread was started in the "Off Topic" section with a link to this thread?

The world needs to see what RSO 34 has done!!!

I guess this is the season finally. Got to wait for the next season/scam for more entertainment. RSO, you are the MAN.

OMFG, this was just freaking FANTASTIC.
16145.jpg

You are the man! :biggrin:

Wow I have been gone for a few days, but dang, what I missed. That was hilarious.

Hey Bob you will become the Chuck Norris of the Nigerian internet cafes'.LOL

Last edited:
LOL that was the best thing ive read all year. Good work!

Put him in the NSXPrime History books.

"I know you would not want to do business with him since he is a convicted child molestor and already has one NSX that he claims was purchased with money playing poker."

hahahahahah oho man.. that was a good one too.. oive thanks for entertaining me while at work!

kudos RSO34. No wonder he has to sell his NSX, look where he has to live now!

Idiots.gif

postwhore.gif

363kickass.gif

bicycle.gif

owned.gif

mwahaha.gif

Getting the picture was awsome and...Shiver Metimbers...now, that is some funny stuff. :biggrin:

Just wanted to know this is spreading across the internet. It made its way to The Car Lounge, and I posted it on a local site. It's spreading...thanks for the laughs and making my day go by a bit quicker!

Just wanted to know this is spreading across the internet. It made its way to The Car Lounge, and I posted it on a local site. It's spreading...thanks for the laughs and making my day go by a bit quicker!

+1, this is outstanding. I was actually directed here through another site I'm on a lot, http://www.racingsouthwest.com/forums.

NSXers rule again! :biggrin:

Absolutely incredible...I burned up the last part of the work day reading this one, and was in tears when I saw Vinnie Boombats. Irony of this is ...I've been to Nigeria, it's worse than you can imagine!!

Back