• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Whats wrong with this??

What are you using to set up these fake call queues? ....... Are you actually getting his caller ID info? Probably he's not even in the US or is spoofing as well.

I am "borrowing" a couple of lines set up in the general vicinity of Seattle that are going to be used for a much wider net to catch Nigerian fish on a much larger scale. I had traced the fax line to a number registered in the Florida Keys but it is clear from his accent that he is one of the Nigerian lads.

Sent: Wed 5/14/08 4:13 PM
To: [email protected] ([email protected])
Cc: [email protected] ([email protected])

Hi William,

Guess who finally called me to apologize? Mr. Meeorph at Moneygram. He played back Mr. Williams voice mails and I hate to admit it but Moneygram was right when they told me they couldn't call him back. It is impossible to understand what phone number he was leaving on the voice mail and it didn't even sound like enough numbers to be a telephone number. But it does confirm that Mr. Williams did try to call for you and even mentioned that nobody would call him back. Unfortunately, no one could understand what number he left.

Mr. Meeorph would like to apologize personally to Mr. Williams and has humbly asked me to pass this information on to you both as an apology to you and to request that you provide me with Mr. Williams contact number so that Mr. Meeorph can be a stand up guy and apologize personally.

Warmest regards,

Steve

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: switching to Western Union
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 21:08:30 +0000

like i said before i trust this company because i made a contract with them so right now i will wait to give me another agent because Mr Williams don t want anymore...if you could resolve something to moneygram please reply asap...if not i will provide another agent name..and this will be made by Western Union.....please tell me your decision.

Sent: Wed 5/14/08 5:41 PM
To: William J Elder ([email protected])

I need a phone number of your agent so that I may give it to my Transaction Analyst. I am also still waiting for that photo you that you promised me. When do you think that you will be able to email me the photo? Maybe you could also have your wife in the photo to show my Transaction Analyst that you are a good family man since I have told him that I know your family and you are deserving of much respect.

All of these delays are becoming very cumbersome. As I wrote to you earlier, they were unable to call Mr. Williams back because they could not understand the phone number he left. It is imperative that you give me a valid contact number to avoid a similar situation whereby Western Union reverses the deposit and refunds the money. I really want this car and am getting anxious to be able to drive with the good weather I am expecting when I get back.

And if you need the recommendation for an agent from Ebay since Mr. Williams let you down, a friend of mine is dealing with another agent at Ebay and is buying a Porsche using Ebay's services like we are. He says he is very attentive to detail and is very knowledgeable about money transfers. If you want to try to contact Ebay, you can request Wilu Phystme and tell Mr. Phystme that your good buddy from the Porsche Club of American, Chayne Yankur, referred you to him.

I have dinner with clients in a few moments so I have to run, William.

Peace out,

Steve

Bob, with your photo skills, and your heretofore undiscovered fictitious writing skills, you should have no problem making a presentation to rival your Galapagos albums, and I don't think that you'll need to self publish. You might even be able to work this episode into a script and sell it to one of the large companies to produce and bring to thousands of motion picture screens around the country. So I now propose to those of you who have faithfully been following this thread, let's come up with a "name" for this soon to be made major motion picture. Once we get a list of good names, we'll create a separate poll to determine the winner, who should then win a part in this new major production!!! Bob of course gets to play one of the lead roles (yet to be determined which one)!!:biggrin:

Great news again William,

I have been able to confirm with Western Union that the funds are available for confirmation. Please have your agent call Jen Derbender at (206) 984-0987 extension 34 between 9:00 pm and 1:00 am EST tonight and provide your Access Code of OU812. If your agent is unable to call tonight, it will have to wait until after the weekend because I will be tied up with a very exciting business opportunity. I really should not tell you this because of SEC Insider Trader Regulations but I am involved in an IPO for a new company designed to ensure that everyone in Third World countries have the ability to obtain a computer and get internet access. We will be starting in various areas of Africa to bring the internet world to people who have been sheltered all their lives. I will be meeting with VC about this IPO to introduce our intended COO, Mr. Charles Brown, who has designed the new Linus OS enabling those less fortunate to be able to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity. We have chosen Africa to be our launch point based upon the tremendous support of that marvelous entertainer Snoopy Dog who, as I am sure you are well aware, is very keen on supporting the African peoples. Mr. Brown has lined up that brilliant young scholar and former Westinghouse winner Hu Gote Phuker to oversee Linus and its development. I should not be telling you this but since I know I can trust you the IPO will be trading under symbol MCH (Macrohard) and the initial offering price is expected to be in the mid-20s but will undoubtedly double in the first 72 hours of trading.

But I digress....

Please make sure that confirmation is made telephonically tonight with Western Union and Mr. Derbender so that the shipping process may begin on Friday. I have already arranged for the balance of the purchase price to be wire transferred to you as soon as I receive the shipping confirmation number.

I think I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. I hope that you can see it too and that you go toward that light.

Respectfully,

Steve

Microhard? hahahaha.......... I would have been so tempted to tell him something like BSC is what he wants to buy... Ball-Sack Computing? That couldn't possibly be against SEC regulations :).

Transcript from online converstion

Here is a transcript from an online conversation with a REAL Western Union customer service rep.........

Sent: Thu 5/15/08 12:30 PM
To: [email protected])

Please wait while we find an agent to assist you...
You have been connected to Mariana L..

Mariana L.: Hello Mary.

mary wilson: hello
Mariana L.: I would be happy to help you with that.
mary wilson: i am calling at western union,from washington/seattle
Mariana L.: Do you wish to transfer funds over the phone?
mary wilson: and nobody answer,they put me ion hold for hours
Mariana L.: We apologize for any inconvenience.
Mariana L.: You can call 1-800-325-4176 to send funds using your Visa or MasterCard.
Mariana L.: Is there anything else I can help you with today?

mary wilson: no,i wanna confirm an transaction code...
Mariana L.: Are you refering to a Money Transfer Control Number?
mary wilson: to receive some cash after that...can u pls tell me if the western union number is valid???and that jen derbender is wroking for WU
mary wilson: number 206-984-0987
mary wilson: extension 34
mary wilson: is the number valid..??or i call for nothing??in seattle.washington
Mariana L.: What is that number for?
Mariana L.: Is it customer service?

mary wilson: no,its a phone number...that i have to call to confirm an transfer,,and i receive a number who keep saying to hold,and it keep put me to wait for hours
mary wilson: and nobody is tehre
mary wilson: yes the number is from customer srvice
Mariana L.: To protect you as well as the integrity of our Money Transfer service, you may be asked to contact Customer Service at 1-877-989-3268 to complete the order. We apologize for any inconvenience. Once you submit your transfer online, you will be advised that we have received your order for processing. For security reasons and to protect you the cardholder.
mary wilson: it is from your company??is valid??or a joke
Mariana L.: I am having a difficult time understanding your needs.
mary wilson: please telkl me,if the number i rpovide u,is from customer service,or jen derbender,who is working at western,of washington/seattle areea
mary wilson: tell*
mary wilson: provide*
Mariana L.: I am unable t verify that information.
Mariana L.: Did you read above?
Mariana L.: You may be asked to contact Customer Service at 1-877-989-3268 to complete the order.

mary wilson: i want to know if the phone number 206 984 0987 is from your company
Mariana L.: That is the only number that I have.

Please take this,the agent send it to me,now,and she told me that nobody answer at western union,on the number you gave us,and the only number they give it that from the conversation...what is this??why nobody is there and they put the agent in hold,like the guys from money gram did???is a joke??I had a verbal fight with the company also,because I said that you are honest and this isnt a joke,but they told me that is not possible at any office to ,be all person gone,or nobody answer...please tell me what shall we do,nobody answer,they are sitting to this transaction long time,and nothing happend,is the same story every time they call....
Mary Wilson,is another agent that company send me to make the deal,and i asked them to change it for you,but,i was hoping now we will solve this matter,but seems,all is for nothing...tell me how can we make the deal ,if nobody let the agent to confirm the code you send us...and they call for nothing...

I am so sorry that your agent has been unable to complete transaction but she is not following the Security Protocols set up by Western Union. I told you that your agent had to call between 9:00pm and 1:00am EST to reach Jen Derbender.

Also, and most importantly, you still have not sent the photograph that is required to confirm that you are the seller. Of course Western Union is not going to acknowledge your agent since she has not followed the Security Protocols. This is for your benefit so that you money does not get stolen by some scurrilous scammer who does not know your Secured Transaction Code.

The photo MUST BE SENT FIRST before they will take your call. So, once again, please immediately email the photo of you holding the sign that reads "I AM ID. 10 T" in order to allow your agent to speak with Mr. Derbender. They cannot take your call until this Protocol has been satisified because anyone could simply call up and say they are your agent and steal your money.

Please, I implore you, explain to your new agent not repeat the mistakes of Mr. Williams and follow all Security Protocols to the letter, otherwise the transaction will not be completed. I think the agents that Ebay is assigning to you are disrespecting your rights and I am appalled that they would treat such a benevolent person such as yourself in this manner.

Once again, they need the photo to confirm that you are the true person to whom my money should be released.

Hang in there, William. I am sure that once you explain the Protocols to Ms. Wilson she will get it right but they will not take her call without the photo because they are trained that way by Western Union to prevent theft of your money.

Steve

Subject: RE: The funds are available for Confirmation!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 18:02:45 +0000

Nobody steal for so i don t need any agent anymore transfer the money...transfer the money under my name ...after you confirm that...i will give alll you need.....if you do like that we have a DEAL IF NOT....NO

Sent: Thu 5/15/08 2:05 PM

Great idea William. I will transfer the money as soon as I receive the photo.

Thanks for your help!

Steve

Last edited:
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 18:13:32 +0000

which photo..one with me and my wife??

I think that including your wife provides that sentimental touch that proves how honest you are. I know that I have always been in touch with my sensitive side (sometimes I just want to be held) and things like that prove your honesty, sincerity, veracity and elasticity.

In fact, I think it would be splendid if your wife was holding the Security Protocol sign that reads "I am ID. 10 T". Nothing tugs more at the pursestrings like a loving and tender family moment like that.

Tell your wife she does not need to wear anything fancy although someone of your integrity and mediocrity surely has a trophy wife.

Kindly advise my friend,

Steve

Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 18:48:02 +0000

This is the only photo that my wife,found to send ,was made few years ago,when things were better and we were younger,oh...what a life....Like I told you before I am gone with business in Miami,and i still have a lot of things to do here...so please use my details to make the transaction,and set up the payment to be taken from miami,areea,because i am there at this hour,and i will anounce the company to start the shipping process asap....My name: William Elder, Miami ,FL.33101. keep in touch...

295784822_gqjgf-X2.jpg

What a beautiful photo William!!!!!!!!!! You are so incredibly blessed to have such a woman in your life. I can tell by the look in her eyes that she wholeheartedly glorifies in your omni impotence. I wish you too many, many more years of such adoration and consternation.

Unfortunately my friend neither of you is holding at Security Protocol sign saying "I am ID. 10 T". Without that Western Union will continue to be guarded in their response despite the abundantly elegant display of putridity in your photo. I only wish my wife, may she rest in pieces (and may those pieces never be found), were still with us today so that we could have such a tender moment as captured for posterity like you and lovely bride.

But enough of me waxing poetically because I would rather be waxing my NSX. Please comply with the Security Protocols and have one of you hold that sign so that I may forward the money which I hope you will use to treat your wife to the demise that she so truly deserves.

Fondly,

Steve

Sent: Thu 5/15/08 3:27 PM

The only way I can help us is with my picture,like tyhis,i dont have a photo camera,to make one at this time,or a scanner...if you wanna buy the car ,ok..if you dont i won't bother you ever...this takes too long,and for $3000 is too much stress,sometimes i think you only joking and you dont want the car for real....hope you will prove that i am wrong...

295792309_Bu9eN-X3.jpg

NOW THE FUN REALLY BEGINS..........

(kids, please feel free to try this at home..........)

Sent: Thu 5/15/08 3:47 PM

I am somewhat concerned that you doubt me, my friend. As a showing of good faith, I have arranged for Western Union to wire you the entire purchase price of $9,900. I have forward an email to you with instructions on how to finalize the process.

Now start working on that shipping process. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovingly,

Steve

Dear Western Union® customer,

First, we would like to thank you for using Western Union®. We are glad you chose us for your money transfer needs. We would also like to inform you that due to an increasing number of criminal scams from overseas, we have decided to implement a security feature for all transfers originating from your state. We are hopeful that this new feature will help us reduce the likelihood of our services being used by criminals to commit financial scams.

Please forward this email to your recipient. The recipient must visit the following website to retrieve the MTCN number for your money transfer. Currently, this is the only way to retrieve the MTCN. For security purposes, if the MTCN has not been successfully retrieved within 48 hours of transfer, the transfer will be canceled and money returned to sender.

m7cn s3cure.la

Enter the following code to access your MTCN: 333deac00a3bc59187d79831ed44e340

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, but at Western Union®, your security is our #1 concern.

Thank You,

David Barnes
Executive Vice President - US/Canada
Western Union Headquarters
PO Box 6992Greenwood Village, CO 80155-6992
(720) 332-1000

Last edited:
Sent: Thu 5/15/08 3:27 PM

The only way I can help us is with my picture,like tyhis,i dont have a photo camera,to make one at this time,or a scanner...if you wanna buy the car ,ok..if you dont i won't bother you ever...this takes too long,and for $3000 is too much stress,sometimes i think you only joking and you dont want the car for real....hope you will prove that i am wrong...

295792309_Bu9eN-X3.jpg

You are good.:wink: You are the con man's con man. Do I hear the theme from The Sting (The Entertainer) playing in the background?:biggrin:

Last edited:
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 20:14:37 +0000

Well....the "game" you give me to play,is a joke also,and i never seen this at Western Union..i dont know what to think,but seems,you play with me,and i dont understand why,,i just want to sell my car..if you dont want it just tell me...i will belive your honesty,only if i will see an MTCN and ,that the money exist for real...the fake site you gave me and that game,its a trick,because i did try to have faith in you and to play it,and started to show me 3 numbers there,instead of two,so...i dont know why you want to revange on me,or what life did with you,but isnt my folt...so be honest,because,you played enought...

Sent: Thu 5/15/08 4:20 PM

I don't appreciate these accusations William. I thought our relationship was much stronger than that and I am quite dismayed at your cynicism. These are Western Union's Rules and not mine so if you have a problem with them, take it up with Western Union. If you never intended to sell me the car and were just using me to get someone else to bid higher then I don't appreciate your ruse. You could have told me earlier that you were just using me like that.

I can't believe we would bond and I would be so fortunate as to have you share your family photo with me but now you would have the temerity to suggest that this is somehow a game. I don't have enough time in my day to finish my work let alone play games.

Do you want my money or not?

Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 20:32:38 +0000

Please wait while we find an agent to assist you...
You have been connected to Joey F..
Joey F.: Hello William
Joey F.: How may I help you?

william elder: hi
william elder: i have a person,who wants to send me money ,using your site,and he told me that i need to go on a link,and to play a game to have the transaction as completted
william elder: this is true??or a trick,,do you have such things here??
Joey F.: I would be happy to help you with that.
william elder: m7cn s3cure'
Joey F.: You do not need to play any games in order to send funds online.
william elder: is thisd your link or someone using fakes??in the name of your company??

william elder: Enter the following code to access your MTCN: 333deac00a3bc59187d79831ed44e340
william elder: he told me to make this two things
william elder: The recipient must visit the following website to retrieve the MTCN number for your money transfer. Currently, this is the only way to retrieve the MTCN. For security purposes, if the MTCN has not been successfully retrieved within 48 hours of transfer, the transfer will be canceled and money returned to sender.
Joey F.: We are not aware of such procedure. That is not required at all.
william elder: this is his email,is something from it true????thaty link??that MTCN
Joey F.: We are not aware of such procedure. That is not required at all.
Joey F.: Is there anything else I can help you with today?

william elder: someone try to scam us then????
william elder: u dont have on your site this link in use??
william elder: m7cn s3cure'
Joey F.: We do not.
william elder: then this is a trick??can you stop it??or do something?
Joey F.: Please send your inquiry to [email protected]

I THINK THE WESTERN UNION TELLS YOU ALL IN HERE,,THAT YOU ARE PLAYING BAD...AND YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS AT ALL...

I am truly ashamed of you for trying to back out of our binding contract by fabricating an online conversation that never occurred. How dare you pretend that you spoke with someone rather than follow through with your legal obligations to deliver my NSX. Do you know who I am?!?!?!? Do you know who I know?!?!?!?

Ship my NSX to me this weekend and if you do not do so I will end your carrier spiritually. I have got what it takes to do so; the spirit will get the job done. I will ruin your family life and that of your friends. You will soon become a thing of the past.

igbesi ayere yio ja si aburu. iku yio o si pao o.

You will soon see the result, unless you ship my NSX to me this weekend.

And may Allah have pity on your soul!

Last edited:
Your kidding me! I cannot believe it! The ID-10T happened!!!!!!!!

BTW ... the cell phone in his hand ... There are camera's on cell phones right?

I see the guy in this picture clearly matches the guy in the previous pictures sent.

NICE WORK and this was clearly the best thread I have ever followed!

How did you set up those phone numbers? I would LOVE to send a few problem tenants to a phone number like that.

That picture is a nice touch.... the Livingston touch :)
L.O.S.T.

http://www.freewebs.com/livingstonshipping/baiter.htm

At Livingston Overseas Shipping & Transport we understand why you came to us, and rest assured, we have the shipping catastrophe to suit every need! From a simple shipping dock accident to warehouse fires and even trainwrecks, we stop at nothing to keep your package from never reaching its final destination!

We pride ourself on having one of the most incompetant and hard to deal with customer service departments in the shipping business today. With impossible to complete shipping documents and unreliable telephone connections and a all-new "never loading" live chat applet we have the right tools to piss-off even the most patient lads.
To further our logistic solutions, Soon we will be offering "Livingston Air Express" - or, "LAX" - an all-new international express delivery service designed to further reinforce our delivery reputation!

Using LOST or LAX is easy, just CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS and we'll take care of the rest, of course we can provide you with updates if you desire, just include your contact information - be sure to let your consignee know that they can keep track of the shipment via our website www.livingston.net.tc or don't...it really won't matter the package will not get there regardless!

Remember, when you need to ship a package, you need to get LOST!

Back