• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Whats your yearly mileage?

I did a search and I couldnt seem to find anything on this subject. I did my first oil change after 3,000 miles and thought to myself "Wow that took me six months to hit 3,000." I feel a lot of that mileage was driving to my g/f's house. She now lives with me sooo I figure the mileage might hit 5,000 in a year. I was wondering what some of you prime members hit a year? Normally on my cars I would hit 10,000 and above no problem. So I was kind of shocked only hitting 3,000 in half the time. Oh yeah! and I daily drive this car. Maybe we should say if we daily drive our car also.

That's easy for me. The last NSXPO I attended was in 2006 and I hit 60K while there. Today I have 76,2xx. That puts me at 2,6xx per year. This year so far I've only put 1,2xx on it.

I think i just hit a year and put about 11000 miles on it, although it doesn't even seem like I drive it that much. Maybe i'm wrong.

As I recall, the average NSX driver puts around 5,000 per year on their car.

Id say about 1000 tops for me...

333.33 miles per year.

LOL got a good amount of low numbers. I wonder if I "beating" my NSX to much. Lets see some more numbers.

Got my car in Feb 03, now has 55,000 miles on it, you guys need to drive it more often!!!

Got my car in Feb 03, now has 55,000 miles on it, you guys need to drive it more often!!!
sounds great, thanks for the offer! if you'll bring it to our next local ad-hoc lunch, we'll be happy to drive it and see if we can't get it closer to 60k for you. we'll even provide you with a loaner hoveround :biggrin:

i drive my car <1k annually, which is why i put it up for sale today.

I've driven mine 70,000 miles in 5 1/2 years, so... just less than 13,000 a year. Taking off on a 3,000 mile road trip with it in a couple weeks. :)

11,000 miles in 5 years and that includes 1000 just to get it home. Just think in 10 years or so. The amount of NSX's with less than 100k will be ultra rare.

I'll hit that number in the next year or so.

Last edited:
3,000 miles a year, whether I want to or not... :D

About 1300 per year. I have owned my NSX for 11 years now, so that is a pretty accurate average.

About 8,000 per year. I bought a second car just to keep the miles off, but I love driving the thing so much that the beater is getting sold next week. The only other way I've found to get as much enjoyment on the road is on a Ducati.

8K miles per year, the weird part is that I spend a third of the year in South America and work from home when I am in the US (no DD).

I put 0 miles from Monday to friday, then LOTS of miles during the weekend!

I've had mine a year and put 7K miles on it...although 2K was in the first three days driving it home. So I'd say that I will average about 5K miles a year if I continue to drive at this rate.

Well, when I bought my '91 in May of this year it had 96146 miles. It now has 100017 miles. I am driving it to Las Vegas and back this October for NSXpo which will probably be close to 4500+/- miles. So I figure close to 10000 miles before I put it into storage for the winter.
I bought my NSX to drive. It is too nice and too much fun to drive to just sit in the garage.
Dwayne

Last edited:
0riginal owner....96 with 86xxx miles.....

Average over lifetime of the car: 3,500/yr
Since I've owned it: 1,185/yr :frown:
In the last year, less than 1,000 miles.
I really need to drive it more.

Last edited:
My 1st NSX I drove daily and put about 15k a year.
My 2nd same way.
My next two I drove sparingly.
My latest I put 3k on in less than 2 months, but it has currently been sitting for close to 2 weeks. Time will tell.

Back