• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Yolanda in hospital

Jack,

Give my best regards to Yolanda and I'm hoping she has a quick recovery.

Otto

Jack,
Wishing Yolanda a fast recovery and a speedy discharge from the hospital. We are sending positive thoughts your way.

Last edited:
Yolanda,
I've been off line the past couple of days and just read the news here. Sorry for the late response. With your strength and determination, I know you will be back on your feet real soon. Take care and get some rest. We'll see you soon.

Jack take of her and yourself. Keep us posted.

Gabe T.

Yolanda and Jack

Mikeala and I were just surfing the net on Laguna Seca's website and saw that the ALMS was coming in May. Both of us said "Its time for a road trip, lets check in with Yolanda". We both hope all is well and that your recovery is manageable. You have an energy that has been enduring and memorable for both Miikaela and myself. Seattle NSX gives you our love and support. Hope to see your posts and cheer again soon.
The Fowlers

Wishing Yolanda all the best for a speedy recovery. My thoughts are with you!

Thanks everyone for the kind thoughts, it will bring a tear to her eye when she reads your posts. Are NSX community may be small but we're a tight group. Oh, she loved the flowers guys, thanks again!:smile:

I'm hoping for Friday!

Jack

Not Friday.:frown:

Jack

Not Friday.:frown:

Jack

Jack, it must be so hard waiting for the hospital's approval for discharge. I know that you know that they're doing what's best for her, though we all wish it could come faster.

If you need anything, even just company, let me know. I'll bring my partner in crime and we can all just hang out for a while.

J

Get well soon Yolanda!

getwel2.gif

Jack, it must be so hard waiting for the hospital's approval for discharge. I know that you know that they're doing what's best for her, though we all wish it could come faster.

If you need anything, even just company, let me know. I'll bring my partner in crime and we can all just hang out for a while.

J

Ditto, don't hesitate to contact me/us if you need anything!

You know, all of you really are special and I appreciate the kindness.

It feels good!

Right now, she can't seem to shake a fever and their not sure why. So until that problem is solved I may have to take up james offer which better be good!:wink:

Would have loved to make the meet today, hope Mike used his magic to keep those rain showers at bay.

Day 12
The update on Yo is that she now has an infection in and around her lower abdomen and must be transfered by ambulance today to Kaiser in S.F.
Thats why the fever.

jack

:smile:

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6G_nSYLoE8Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6G_nSYLoE8Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Would have loved to make the meet today, hope Mike used his magic to keep those rain showers at bay.

I don't know about any magic, but over all it was a great meet IMHO. I was told (by Bill) there was a total of 37 NSX's, with 10 coming from the Sacramento chapter. Thanks for coming down, it was great to see all of you.

Day 12
The update on Yo is that she now has an infection in and around her lower abdomen and must be transfered by ambulance today to Kaiser in S.F.
Thats why the fever.

jack

Jack thanks for the update. Hopefully, the Kasier in SF will be able to get rid of the infection quickly and Yolanda can come home.

Mike

:smile:

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6G_nSYLoE8Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6G_nSYLoE8Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Thanks to Chuck for putting this up. Thanks to all who participated.

I hope it will bring a smile to Yolanda, when she sees this. :smile::smile::smile:

Mike

Last edited:
Thanks to Chuck for putting this up. Thanks to all who participated.

I hope it will bring a smile to Yolanda, when she sees this. :smile::smile::smile:

Mike

Are you kidding, I played it over the phone late last night so that she could hear it and she started ball'in.

With tears of joy. Thanks Chuck, Mike and everyone!:smile:

Day 15:

Things are looking better for Yo and Wed. 1/27 may be the day she re-enters the real world of cooking, cleaning, shopping,working and having my dinner served.:biggrin:

Come on man!
I'm just trying to stay positive! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
Back