• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Justice Prevailed for Tamoske's Scam!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Tamsoke wants to send all those parts that he owed the community, he would have done that 2 years ago....hmmmm.... maybe he wants to change his mind after 2 years? I don't know, but I have done all I can for those that got scammed.
In all and all, I would NEVER do business with this guy regardless of what he has to say for excuses.

In one of the emails, he told me that he wants his reputation back...!!!!:eek:
Well, I told him why don't you just send those parts to people that paid for them? His excuses was "you don't understand....." BS. So why can't I not understand "you gotta send parts that you sold" is just out of this world. The last email I read from him was that he wants the money ASAP...!!!

Last edited:
I am waiting for NMYMIRR to get back to me with the list.
Thanks Rob, for chiming in with the situation. Nice to see you back!

Dan

Dan I will get that list for you by the end of the week....lets say by Saturday? I have to go back and cross reference who paid for what items. Not everyone who paid by Paypal had listed/itemized what they bought.

Great work fellas. That took a lot of work and I think you are doing the honourable thing. Tamoske and Lithuania has got to be the biggest joke on Prime and will be for years to come.

Tamoske did it to himself. Too bad he's so far that we can't physically "contact" him. :rolleyes:

Kudos to all.

Dan, I just found the GB list (thought I lost it) I thought I had to recompile again. I have replied to your email from a few days ago about this list. The list will have the order in who paid first (date), item(s) paid for and their shipping address. Please keep in mind that some of the shipping address may or may not be valid. I guess when the raffle/drawing in completed and the winners should confirm with you their current shipping address.

Hi Lud,
Since I can't PM you, I thought I'd post the list here for you and for those in the GB to be aware of the raffle.

NMYMIRR
HondaArrArr
pocospic
91nsx85crx
never2old
bdean06
smacke-swe
kdirty130
GQSmooth
Diveboy
HELIJOE
stuntman
soloracer951
Raymond Carrigan from Houston, TX
Todd Beaty from Debary, FL
Richard Skinner from Plantation, FL

I am not sure if any of the above people got their stuffs yet. So please post here and let Lud know the status.
Other then that, Lud can start the raffle.

Dan

PS. So Lud, please note that 7 center consoles and 3 sets of door inserts are what will be in the raffle. 10 items go to 10 individual. That's as fair as we can be here right?

Last edited:
So the people above are the only ones in the raffle?

No.....There are (3) other prime members here on that list which I couldn't remember their NSXPrime user name in association with their real name. These (3) individuals should also be added to the raffle in all fairness. Once again as a reminder.....The list I've provide Lud previously and Dan here is the same one, and is the only record I have that had paid thru my Paypal account on behalf of Tamoske. All others that have paid by other means and not thru my Paypal account I have no record of. So if you're left out, you know why.

Oh ok, I did pay through PP. Even if I don't win, at least I'm on the list.:wink: Hopefully theres a single din w/ashtray somewhere in there. LOL

Last edited:
Not relevant.

Last edited:
I have no part of this, but I was thinking of a "fair" way to divide thinks up. So, I will give you my thoughts, and then, quietly leave.

I was thinking that a raffle will leave some people out completely. Then, I remembered when my mother's estate was divided. We sold everything and divided up the money equally between all the heirs.

You could sell all the parts, and then divide the moneys appropriately between all the people on the list? Even if you sell the parts to the people on the list, they would still receive some money back when the funds were divided appropriately between everyone. The people on the list should get first chance at buying the parts.

Or, perhaps you could raffle off the parts, and then receive some small amount of money from the winners to divide amongst the people on the list who didn't win.

Just some suggestions.

At least if a raffle occurs, then people would have a chance at getting what they payed for. If there is a change of heart (or circumstances changing), then sell it and divide the monies equally among the standing.

I have no problem with a raffle. So I may not get mine! I'll be happy to knowing another member got theirs. I'm just happy justice prevealed.:smile:

Well,
Lets hear from those that's in the GB... If they are so concerned, they should have voiced their opinions by now. That's a little strange to me if you's asked.
I don't really care of how these got divided. I thought the hard part was recovering these parts from Lithuania, but I guess giving them back to the buyer is much more hassle than dealing with Tamoske.

I would love to give these to someone that willing to take charge. As I am very booked with everything I have to deal with daily.
So please, people from the list need to say something.

I was part of the GB I had ordered a center console and door trim but got neither. I would be happy with whatever else anyone agrees with

Not sure if I was in the GB, but Tamoske had me paypal my money ($800) for door inserts and Double DIN w/ Ashtray center console directly to Dan to pay for the exhaust he (Tamoske) got from him (Dan). :frown:

Last edited:
I will be OK with either a raffle or having them sold off and funds distributed amoungst the GB participants. I had (2) DD center consoles with ashtray door and coin tray cut out and (1) a pair of door inserts and got none of the above.

Dan, Yes great job... I've have watch patiently for 2 years, I’ve been mad, been sad, been amused, but mostly disappointed in this individual (Tamoske) to the point of wanting to buy a plane ticket and confront him personally last Sept. I bought into his scam too, I purchase 1 CF console (stock configuration), and both arm rest $800. I'm am glad justice prevailed and would be glad to get my parts or settle for a split of the money rec'ved from selling of parts!
Thanks… You are huge in my eyes.

Hi Lud,
Since I can't PM you, I thought I'd post the list here for you and for those in the GB to be aware of the raffle.

NMYMIRR
HondaArrArr
pocospic
91nsx85crx
never2old
bdean06
smacke-swe
kdirty130
GQSmooth
Diveboy
HELIJOE
stuntman
soloracer951

I am not sure if any of the above people got their stuffs yet. So please post here and let Lud know the status.
Other then that, Lud can start the raffle.

Dan

PS. So Lud, please note that 7 center consoles and 3 sets of door inserts are what will be in the raffle. 10 items go to 10 individual. That's as fair as we can be here right?

I was informed that "pocospic" had received his center console a while back. I am removing him from the list to give others a better chance at getting something. Although I'm not in charge of the raffle or the would be sales of the items or whatever this end up to be. I suggest that those here listed below should come forward and inform the group here and tell us whether you received your item(s) or not. I would hate for someone who had already received their parts just to end up with an extras and others here who has gotten nothing here left out. Please come forward and be truthful.

1.) NMYMIRR
2.) HondaArrArr
3.) 91nsx85crx
4.) never2old
5.) bdean06
6.) smacke-swe
7.) kdirty130
8.) GQSmooth
9.) Diveboy
10.) HELIJOE
11.) stuntman
12.) soloracer951
13.) Raymond Carrigan from Houston, TX
14.) Todd Beaty from Debary, FL
15.) Richard Skinner from Plantation, FL

Last edited:
Whell... What can I say.. there are some justice in the world after all.. :smile:
NA1/2-R: I think I speak fore everyone in this GB
Your the king.. we in the GB are grateful..
scotte.gif

Here is a list of the things that I did order...

1 set of "Carbon Fiber door inserts"
1 set of "carbon fiber center console" "Double DIN", with "Coin tray" and "ashtray cover",
2 set of "Aluminum Rings,
1 set of "Cf Gauge Cluster",

I Payed $1,315 and all I received was some homemade white dials..
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38906&d=1198536291

I did receive the "1 set of white dials." in middle Dec 2007.

Tamoske did kindly write his full name and address on the envelope..
Who know.. some day I just might knock on his door....

edit: I have moved, so any address you might find wont be correct... PM me if necessary and I will send the new addres..

Last edited:
Well,
Lets hear from those that's in the GB... If they are so concerned, they should have voiced their opinions by now. That's a little strange to me if you's asked.
I don't really care of how these got divided. I thought the hard part was recovering these parts from Lithuania, but I guess giving them back to the buyer is much more hassle than dealing with Tamoske.

I would love to give these to someone that willing to take charge. As I am very booked with everything I have to deal with daily.
So please, people from the list need to say something.

I can help you if you'd like. Heck, I'll even pay to have them shipped to me. If there is a raffle or they are sold, I think that I am very schooled in both those areas.
Thanks,
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back