• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2002+ NSX CF Lip

$600 for a front lip from a manufacturing known to make mediocre CF parts, sold through a company without NSX knowledge, that is desitine to break from driving...

Go OEM, less than $100 bucks...

I think it's time you stepped up to a vented model and plumb the vents into your brake ducts because you're no longer a track virgin. :D

How'd the calipers hold up?

From the details section of their page about this lip... :confused::confused:

Details
2002-2007 Acura NSX 2dr Techno R Carbon Fiber Front Lip. ViS Carbon Fiber Hoods are made from the finest carbon fiber available. Each hood is protected with a UV coating which allows the hood to hold its high gloss finish. All our carbon fiber hoods are Grade A and above. ViS Carbon Fiber Hoods have a tight car

Is your jp lip destroyed? You can't have a shop repair it?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

^ I may have it repaired and repainted. I haven't really taken a good look. My buddy took it home with it since he had a bigger vehicle. Just a small crack (1") on a corner. But, the holes were stripped... probably can make it work with bigger washers....

If you decide to sell it I may be interested lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Back