• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002+ NSX CF Lip

$600 for a front lip from a manufacturing known to make mediocre CF parts, sold through a company without NSX knowledge, that is desitine to break from driving...

Go OEM, less than $100 bucks...

I think it's time you stepped up to a vented model and plumb the vents into your brake ducts because you're no longer a track virgin. :D

How'd the calipers hold up?

From the details section of their page about this lip... :confused::confused:

Details
2002-2007 Acura NSX 2dr Techno R Carbon Fiber Front Lip. ViS Carbon Fiber Hoods are made from the finest carbon fiber available. Each hood is protected with a UV coating which allows the hood to hold its high gloss finish. All our carbon fiber hoods are Grade A and above. ViS Carbon Fiber Hoods have a tight car

Is your jp lip destroyed? You can't have a shop repair it?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

^ I may have it repaired and repainted. I haven't really taken a good look. My buddy took it home with it since he had a bigger vehicle. Just a small crack (1") on a corner. But, the holes were stripped... probably can make it work with bigger washers....

If you decide to sell it I may be interested lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Back