• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

$4500 xtra if you trade? hahahaha

The weird part is out of 23 vehicles, we were listed in the first section.

It took me a while to see it, but at least it does say, "But they'd be worth more in a sale, unless they were in really terrible condition." :smile:

What kinda condition would an nsx have to be in to be worth only $4500? That's the real question! :biggrin:

I have seen some REAL BEAUTIES (NSX's) off and on on eBay, Autotrader, Cars dot com, etc. for in the $5k to $10k over the year....

Then again, those cars usually require some type of electronic cash transfer, deposit, to some location in some foreign country.

Several years ago, I contacted an owner (legit) who had his car listed on eBay, but the same pictures of his car were also advertised online someplace else.... at the same time crazy scammers.

An NSX for $4,500 would have to be in tiny peices (IMO), from what I have seen.

What kinda condition would an nsx have to be in to be worth only $4500? That's the real question! :biggrin:

This one.
2c.jpg

not $4500 EXTRA... $4500 TOTAL trade in.. ummm I can't believe MSN allowed that article to be published with mention of the NSX :redface::rolleyes:

including most models of the NSX

Man... I got ripped off. I knew I should have gotten the NSX DX, with the cloth seats and manual windows. Coulda saved a few thousand bucks off the purchase price... :rolleyes:

Man... I got ripped off. I knew I should have gotten the NSX DX, with the cloth seats and manual windows. Coulda saved a few thousand bucks off the purchase price... :rolleyes:

well at least you didn't have to pay extra for the smell of leather. ;)

Back