• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A few pics of my new RSII's

So now I'm fixated on finding the best way to lower the front of the car. Seems like these are my only options?
> Cutting OEM springs, which is obviously too ghetto
> Buying two new Bilstein shocks for the fronts and having custom perches cut into them(I heard they won't cut new perches unless you buy them new?)
> Finding a set of aftermarket springs that would only lower the front 1/2" inch max and rears only 1/4" inch, or put back on top perch and add 7/8" inch to that calculation.
> Buying coilovers. However I don't want to drop $2K on this height adjustment for coilovers and corner balancing when I only drive the car occasionally on weekends.
Time to start researching aftermarket spring heights I suppose...

I think you need coilovers. You need adjustability. You don't need corner balancing unless you track the car. And not even then unless you're a seasoned driver.

- - - Updated - - -

So did a majority of silverish Nsx's buy these wheels? Any lbbp, imola owners pick up a set?

They definitely have. Just have to wait to see if anyone posts pictures.

Last edited:
d14d64b03f934286fecae9192d1f3ad7_zps8485cbc3.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the recommendations... looks like I will be doing some coilover research here on Prime.

Car looks great! Although I'll disagree with others because fewer color combos to me look better than silver on silver, but the wheels have to have a shine to them like a polished lip or some machining

You're right that's an old RS. My mistake.

"Wheels are Advan RS-
17 in front with 45 offset and
18 in rear with 45 offset

3 mm space upfront and 5mm in the rear. Used spacer to clear Stoptech BBK front and rear kit and also to get this..."

Still looks great though. Makes me miss my championship white paint.

Here are mine.

NewNSXPics015_zps50d605e4.jpg

NewNSXPics001_zps1ef910b2.jpg

NewNSXPics011_zps82a57a81.jpg

NewNSXPics014_zps566f3930.jpg

Those wheels look great. I really like how the white writing of ADVAN and STOPTECH from the calipers really show. The brace looks excellent as well!

As a wana-be NSX owner, as usual, I'm jeleous as hell!

Les it looks great but you have more swirls in your paint than a teenage girl has in her penmanship. For God's sake man.... You own an NSX....

Les it looks great but you have more swirls in your paint than a teenage girl has in her penmanship. For God's sake man.... You own an NSX....

For God's sake man.... this a thread about wheels and you comment on my paint.....:rolleyes:

Back