• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Akira3D's CalCoastal NSX Canyon Drive V Pictures and Video Thread

As promised, I have uploaded my 6 megapixel photos from the drive to this ImageStation album

Also, here's the world premiere streaming video from the Fifth Annual CalCoastal NSX Canyon Drive. This one isn't focusing on the drive, but the much-hyped pink slip showdown between a Lancer EVO and a NSX. Enjoy!

I haven't started working on the main drive video, but it will eventually be posted here when completed.

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 698
Last edited:
ciscokid said:
I cant get the video to work... :confused:

me neither, and its killing me! :mad:

Nice work Eric. Thanks for taking the time to post the pics and the video. Looking forward to seeing some video of the drive when you get a chance! :smile: :smile: :smile:

that seemed like u guys had a hella fun time. And i know what u mean, that daym Getty Center section of the freeway is always packed with traffic.

I updated the video with a lower bandwidth RealMedia version for those of you who are having problems playing my WMV version...and I made a few subtle changes. I also added a couple of pics to my album (nothing major, but I saw no reason NOT to include them)

So, the street race is finally out! Thanks for pics and the video (certainly liked having me as the star :wink:). Already planning next years get together, if you can believe that.
Take care,
John and Tina :biggrin:

Back