• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

11th Annual CalCoastal NSX Canyon Drive - A NOT To Be Missed Event!! (Oct 16, 2011)

Thread ALERT!!!

Pricing for this event has been posted! The total head count has been increased to 60 total. This is first pay/first going.
As positions are paid the the payor will be moved under the last paid person on the list.

If you are on the waiting list, pay to secure your spot then as people opt-out you will be moved up the going list. If you are on the Waiting List and do not get into the drive your monies will be refunded.

The price of the event includes lunch and a 2012 Cal Coastal NSX Logo Sport Shirt designed by Randy (FuryNSX). The shirts are a fine pima cotton in black and are available in men's (SM-3XL) and women's sizes (SM-2XL).

Please list your shirts size on your payment - thanks

Last edited:
Can't make it.....Please pass along my spot to waiting list

I'd love to say that I'll be able to attend, but due to recent financial constraints it seems as though I will be unable to prepare my car in time for this event. I am sorry to take up a valuable spot on the list, but if the OP could take me off so someone more able to go can have it I think it would be best.

Next year it seems will be my year. Sorry to miss it everyone :frown:

I won't be able to attend to due having no NSX.
We're bummed that we can't make it:frown:

I would also like to pass my spot on to another member.
Next time for sure:biggrin:

Old List Starts Here~
Joseph (Joseph +1)
NSX3tek (Chris +1) <--------------------------no longer going:frown:
EdiddyNSX (Eddie +1 +R)
Jagtiger (Henry +1)
MCano (Mario)
unagijones (Sam +1)
OyATL (Mike +1 )
AndyH (Andy +1)
KJ5000 (??? +1)
jfsa82 (John)
Heartbeat (George +1)
Wirewizz (John)
Blue Batmobile (???)
g3driver (??? +1)
nbuch001 (Nick +1)
Onsoku (Robert +1)
Ace Wingtip (Guy +1)

Hi all, crazy week. I bought a new daily driver for me Tuesday, and am buying a new car for the wife tonight. I also have to sell my two old daily drivers...

That's two brand new cars and a ton of cash spent in the space of a couple of days...plus wife's birthday is the weekend of the drive, and I'm doing the Super Car drive on 10/29 in Scottsdale to Prescott / Jerome, so October has over-filled for me.

I'm sad to face the fact that I won't be able to make the Cal Coastal drive this year. :frown::frown::frown:

You guys have a blast. I'm going to be home waxing my new daily drivers and weeping over the blown money... :frown:

Not everyone submitted shirt size(s). Everyone please PM CCNSX ASAP TODAY, even if you have already submitted!! Also, indicate men's or women's.
Thank You.
CCNSX

Last edited:
So can we still go? Don't really care for the shirt, lunch... All I care about are a bunch of roaring Nsxs going through the canyons. I found out about the drive a little late...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

LUNCH
In order to make lunch service faster we are pre-ordering from the following selections. Please PM CCNSX your choice and if you have a passenger their choice. If we do not get a menu selection from you, we will automatically order a #1. Please make a decision by Friday midnight.

1. Chicken Teriyaki - includes: Miso soup and your choice of either Spicy Tuna roll (A) or California Roll (B)
2. Salmon Teriyaki - includes: Miso soup and your choice of either Spicy Tuna roll (A) or California Roll (B)
3. Shrimp Tempura - includes: Miso soup and your choice of either Spicy Tuna roll (A) or California Roll (B)
4. Sushi Variety Plate - includes: Miso soup and your choice of either Spicy Tuna roll (A) or California Roll (B)
5. Vegetable Tempura - includes: Miso soup and Cucumber Roll

Soft drinks (sodas, hot tea and iced tea) will be served as part of the lunch.

When submitting your selection please list the number and option (no substitutions)
Prime Name #1 + B / Passenger Name #5
Example:
Abba Zabba: #4 + A
Almond Joy: #3 + A / Josephine #2 + B
etc.

Last edited:
Sent a PM but I'll ask here anyway:

The mail with my forms was returned as undeliverable. The address looks correct at PO Box 549 Lake Forest. Is there a fax number where I can fax the papers in instead?

Sent a PM but I'll ask here anyway:

The mail with my forms was returned as undeliverable. The address looks correct at PO Box 549 Lake Forest. Is there a fax number where I can fax the papers in instead?

This happened to me last year as well for the same reason.
I sent my last wk and they have yet receive it. I think my forms will be returned.
I'll bring my copies to the meet.

Just found out there is a new person in charge of PO Box Mail. She will not deliver CCNSX mail to the box until we provide a business license. Our city does not require or issue business licenses - period. We thought we had this resolved last year :mad:, guess not!!

Unfortunately, we do not have a FAX. Please scan to .PDF and email to [email protected]. Then bring the signed originals to the meet. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

URGENT
If you are on the list of names whose forms have not been received you must follow the instructions on the 1st post of this thread!!
We have not received them because of one of three following reasons -
1. You did not send them
2. They haven't arrived at the Post office yet.
3. They were or will be returned to you by our Post Office (highly likely)

In either case you should take the time to do this right NOW!

We are re-posting the link to the forms on the 1st page of this thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience!!
CCNSX

You can now send a FAX to (9four9) 858-96zero7

Last edited:
Back