• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ancient Aliens

Ok guys looks like we have two camps...the elbow grease guys like myself,and the alien/superbeing camp like all the rest of you weak minded pot smokers:tongue:

How much elbow grease do you need to lift a 50 ton boulder and carry it up a hill?

Dave imagine you in your lifting prime now multiply that be 10,000 or 100,000...add some rope and tree trunks for lever arms...there is your answer.

Ok guys looks like we have two camps...the elbow grease guys like myself,and the alien/superbeing camp like all the rest of you weak minded pot smokers:tongue:

You forgot the third camp. The ones that believe that unicorns are responsible for it all.

You forgot the third camp. The ones that believe that unicorns are responsible for it all.

You are right,how observant ..unicorns are responsible for not having nsxpo in N.Cali next year.:wink:

Back in ancient times (5,000+ years ago) there were no special tools to build these magnificent structures. So the question is how did they obtain the technology to do it, which makes me believe some type of extraterrestrial technology was introduced to them.

Ever heard of a thing called chisel? Rock grind against rock to produce a similar effect as sand paper? Ropes?

There are giant structures from all over the world produced since recorded biblical era. Do you think the giant temples, port of Alexandria, the pyramid of Egypt and Latin America, the great walls of China, Stonehenge are all alien made?

That alone gives me a hint that we actually know how to put things together ever before the industrial revolution.

Ever seen that one History Channel about the first emperor of China with a possible pyramid as his tomb with running mercury river protected by his terra-cotta army? Something that was created more than 3500 years ago?

I'm a true believer of lost civilization with technologies rivals that of today. Imagine F40 vs. Enzo. Both are similar in speed, but created with a much different philosophy and technology.

Don't discount human engineering abilities of the past just because we have air planes and cars.

Ever heard of a thing called chisel? Rock grind against rock to produce a similar effect as sand paper? Ropes?

There are giant structures from all over the world produced since recorded biblical era. Do you think the giant temples, port of Alexandria, the pyramid of Egypt and Latin America, the great walls of China, Stonehenge are all alien made?

That alone gives me a hint that we actually know how to put things together ever before the industrial revolution.

Ever seen that one History Channel about the first emperor of China with a possible pyramid as his tomb with running mercury river protected by his terra-cotta army? Something that was created more than 3500 years ago?

I'm a true believer of lost civilization with technologies rivals that of today. Imagine F40 vs. Enzo. Both are similar in speed, but created with a much different philosophy and technology.

Don't discount human engineering abilities of the past just because we have air planes and cars.

Well said!! It's almost like we think we created fire for the first time only 500 years ago or something. We have been around ALONG time. Like I say there may have been an Einstein 3000yrs ago but you can't build a telescope if you can't make the glass.

Well said!! It's almost like we think we created fire for the first time only 500 years ago or something. We have been around ALONG time. Like I say there may have been an Einstein 3000yrs ago but you can't build a telescope if you can't make the glass.

Explain to me how these 100+ ton stones were moved then? Its not a matter of sheer man power or using ropes and pulleys.... how was it done?

In Tiwanaku Bolivia, the altitude is so high that you can not grow food... so you can not feed a labor force that large to move stones that are upwards of 100-200 TONS...

We would have to use several of our largest cranes to move these... what do you guys not understand about this? The precision of these buildings is something that's constantly over looked as well.

http://www.crystalinks.com/tiwanaku.html

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/lostempires/easter/vince.html

This link describes how to move stones across a flat surface...sure that might be pretty easy. but pulling it up large inclines?

Educate yourself. With primitive tools its nearly * Impossible* to move even a 9 ton block of stone let alone ONE HUNDRED TONS!

Last edited:
I think domesticated dragons are more plausable than aliens....

Explain to me how these 100+ ton stones were moved then? Its not a matter of sheer man power or using ropes and pulleys.... how was it done?

In Tiwanaku Bolivia, the altitude is so high that you can not grow food... so you can not feed a labor force that large to move stones that are upwards of 100-200 TONS...

The Wikipedia article on Tiwanaku explains how they not only grew food but achieved impressive yields.

We would have to use several of our largest cranes to move these... what do you guys not understand about this? The precision of these buildings is something that's constantly over looked as well.

Problem is, you have to compare it to the difficulties of traveling light years of space.

It's like this. Did aliens figure out how to travel insane distances across space, and when they got here they showed people how to move some heavy stones around and then left--
or were the people of Tiwanaku industrious and smart.

This link describes how to move stones across a flat surface...sure that might be pretty easy. but pulling it up large inclines?

Educate yourself. With primitive tools its nearly * Impossible* to move even a 9 ton block of stone let alone ONE HUNDRED TONS!

I think it quite possible to move they heavy large objects.

I dont think anyone would move the rock straight up. If I have to move it, I would build a road with a steady low incline. I would probably lubricate the crap out of the rock and lubricate the road and logs so they would roll easier. I would employ not only human labor but also animal labor along with any mechanical levers to help.

A while back I read a guy that studied how the pyramids were built. He demostrated with a team of 20 men with nothing more than primitive tools. They could easily and with very little effort move a 4 ton rock. I know the difficulty of 100 ton rock goes up. But employ more men and more animal power. I believe its possible.

Last edited:

This is why we have mysteries.

Until we have time travel, everything are basically speculations.

Perhaps our ancesters are from other galaxy? You never know.

Some of you guys knows I'm somewhat religious and believes in creations. Until the moment I die, I will not truly know if my believes is true.

Ummmm......on history channel or discovery channel they proved that yes..one MAN can move almost anything. A man can move a 10ton or 100ton heavy square stone on nothing more than another small(size of golf ball) to rotate etc. With levers and proper thinking he was able to upright stones. One man could have built Stone Henge. I am not going to go out of my way to find the vids, but it is out there. This was LIVE and within the last couple years, no animation , or guys with big hair guessing, they showed a guy of average build doing this. Don't get me wrong, there are still great mysteries out there; like the one where the stones used to build pyramids in Peru have a '+' sign carved into it perfectly, something that you would need a modern day waterjet machine to make.

Last edited:
You brought a some great points.

Think about this, even the paintings of Leonardo Da Vinci is almost impossible to do now a days. It seems more technologically advance we get, more fear we have on creating large everything.

I watch the episode today about the Holly Sites, again, it really didn't not convince me of anything.

The Nazi stuff was actually interesting, but again, not quite as convincing.

The improvement of Human engineering on anything always starts out slow, but the curves up sharply once we figure out the basis, but will hit the wall once we maxed out.

Take computer chips for example. I still remember people were talking about 100 GHZ computer chips after we reached 3 GHZ 10 years ago, but it literally stopped there, other than dual, quad cords.

Also with automobiles. The cars were pretty the same between the 50's till the late 70's, until VTEC came about and aluminum CF construction, now you see them everywhere and seems they have hit the wall.

That is a likely scenario for those ancient architectures; take the pyramids for example, may have the same footprint sizes, and even the angle and height were proven to be determined by certain astrological indications - They all figured out some of the basic math and physics in all parts of the world.

The bottom line is, I find it hard to think aliens will show up and simply just leave. What's the point?

I think it is a valid comparison. Regardless of what you believe or don't beleive. As long as we debate intelligently, it's all good.

Anytime we bring religion into the debate the intelligent part starts to errode....thats why we are supposed to tread lightly.......maybe substitute faith for Jesus....just sayin...

Please don't let this thread disintegrate into a religious debate because irrespective of whether you believe aliens and/or Jesus exist, rest assured that moderators definitely exist.......

Please don't let this thread disintegrate into a religious debate because irrespective of whether you believe aliens and/or Jesus exist, rest assured that moderators definitely exist.......

That is not my intention. I think the point is valid based on what Vance has said in this thread. If not, just delete the last few posts and I am OK with that.

thats it....moderators built the pyramids!!!!!!!!:tongue:

Did anyone catch the last one about Aliens and Diseases. It was pretty interesting. Not sure I really believe that one, but what was scary is the thought that an asteroid could crash into earth with a foreign bacteria and wipe out millions of people!

I saw that one. The part they talked about the bio infested red rain but with known effect on humans was kinda interesting.

Well, I'll give your he benefit of the doubt and will keep my eyes open for aliens :wink:

Ummmm......on history channel or discovery channel they proved that yes..one MAN can move almost anything. A man can move a 10ton or 100ton heavy square stone on nothing more than another small(size of golf ball) to rotate etc. With levers and proper thinking he was able to upright stones. One man could have built Stone Henge. I am not going to go out of my way to find the vids, but it is out there. This was LIVE and within the last couple years, no animation , or guys with big hair guessing, they showed a guy of average build doing this. Don't get me wrong, there are still great mysteries out there; like the one where the stones used to build pyramids in Peru have a '+' sign carved into it perfectly, something that you would need a modern day waterjet machine to make.

The guy who did that was Wally Wallington. Basically he built Stone Henge by himself using primitive tools.

Anybody else curious as to why these massive buildings are all in the shape of a pyramid; which is the easiest structure to build and ideally suited for a system of ramps? If these people were given superior technology, with the ability to easily lift rocks, why were they not stacked into a shape of a square, rectangle or even a dome?

The guy who did that was Wally Wallington. Basically he built Stone Henge by himself using primitive tools.

I remember reading how awesome the Stonehenge is and when I visited it nine months ago, I was rather disappointed with how small it is and how the Brits simply use it as a sheep farm.

Back