• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Besides the NSX, what other car do you absolutely LOVE?

my Hellcat...hoonifisance..

- Civic Si - (99-00) maybe I’m bias on this one. But it was my dream car growing up during high school. My neighbor had a blue one and I couldn’t stop drooling over it. I’m fortunate to have one and absolutely love this thing.
- R32 GTR
- Viper ACR (99-02)
- Ferrari f40

Other than my NA2, I absolutely love the other cars in my little collection. First, my 1:514 (1:42 in this color) manual CTS-V wagon. I am the only owner and I took delivery of it, brand new from the factory, exactly ten years ago on the 12th. I have been going back and forth about trading it out for a NC1 NSX for the last three years, and the new car bug is really nagging at me the last few weeks. However…every time I drive it, I remember why I’ve kept it longer than any other car I’ve ever owned in my entire life. I’m usually 1-2 years and out when it comes to cars.

The other car I’m in love with is the S2000. I sold my 2002 AP1 to finance my NSX purchase. I love my NSX, but there is no driving experience like in a S2000. So much so that I took some of the savings that was supposed to go toward buying a NC1, to buy a second S2000 almost a year ago. This time, it’s a 2004 early AP2.

Third is the NC1 NSX. I will have one someday. I just have to figure out which car to sacrifice for it. Don’t really need six cars LOL.

Last is the 997.2 series 911 GT3. I drove a GT3 RS on a track in 2021 and fell in love. I now understand why people love 911s. It’s better than my NSX, better than s_x even.

9474421C-36FF-4CE1-BFCB-8734EAB3A044.jpeg87D97977-8235-43F1-B943-F39F29D2D88C.jpeg

PS: Th NSX's offspring, McLaren F1, and this M1 gem from that one-hit-wonder company, BMW:

The M1 was very much the German nsx..
Italian version was the Dino..

The M1 was very much the German nsx..
Italian version was the Dino..
ProCar version of M1
bmw-m1-procar-social-image.jpg

I bought a brand new 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Qv in late 2020 for $20k off the sticker. The dealer couldn't sell it after being on the lot for over a year. It had every possible options on it, from CF seats and Carbon Ceramic brakes. The MSRP was $90k and I got it for $70 plus fees.

My little brother ignored my recommendation for the same car and bought a 2021 M4, citing the lack of reliability record according to a Car and Driver article. His car was in the shop for 3 months last year due to software issues while my car is pushing 32k miles problem free.

That Ferrari F154 Engine in the Giulia is a masterpiece, I like it so much that I ran out and bought a Stelivo Qv. Too bad they didn't make a convertible version with that Engine. I can only imagine if they throw that engine into a 4C, would have been the perfect gateway to a Ferrari experience without having to spend $300k.

This is a stunningly great driving car in all ways. The only convertible that I have ever driven that does not have a rattle.D041E46A-5CA5-48DB-B89F-CD57E8D700A4_1_102_o.jpeg

This is a stunningly great driving car in all ways. The only convertible that I have ever driven that does not have a rattle.View attachment 178032
My 2019 E53 convertible, with 42,000 miles on it, has a usable back seat, and has been rattle free...........so far!!!

Besides the NSX, what other car do you absolutely LOVE?

For me, it would be my old S2000. I thought I'd forget all about it after getting the NSX, but I still really miss it. I LOVED how spartan and tiny the interior is. Radio knobs on the left and AC knobs on the right of the steering wheel and a huge digital tach right in front of you, thats it. The shifter is mounted at perfect arms reach on a tall center partition thats makes you feel like you're in a cockpit. The seats are AMAZING. Super stiff and it has the best lumbar support. I like them more than the NSX's. Driving it really is an occasion. It's actually more aerodynamic with the the top down. Steering wheel is so tightly wound and the suspension is super super stiff. The 4 cylinder is rough and course and it screams once you get past 5000 rpm. It's just such an aggressive pissed off car. I regret selling mine and I'll be picking up another one in the future if budget allows.

IMG_1067.jpg
Kinda funny, I picked up an S2000 about 5-6 years ago because I missed the NSX but couldn't swing one at the time and I absolutely love it. I don't drive it nearly enough (4k miles) as I want to. Wifey doesn't care for it due to the overall size of the car. The only reason I would part with it is to get the extra $$ to buy me another early model NSX.

Kinda funny, I picked up an S2000 about 5-6 years ago because I missed the NSX but couldn't swing one at the time and I absolutely love it. I don't drive it nearly enough (4k miles) as I want to. Wifey doesn't care for it due to the overall size of the car. The only reason I would part with it is to get the extra $$ to buy me another early model NSX.
One of my first posts on Prime was the For Sale Listing of my S2000. I don't miss it... yeah right. Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda; sigh...

This one is a good ride too. The amazing thing is that it is incredibly docile until you ask it to try and kill you and then it will do it on commandLIPPER FORD GT.jpg

my nc1, but would love a newer 911 turbo s convertible , I mean we can get really wishful and think about these holy grail super exotics...

This one is a good ride too. The amazing thing is that it is incredibly docile until you ask it to try and kill you and then it will do it on commandView attachment 178156
I tell everyone that asks me to compare the NSX to the GT, the NSX is a scalpel, and the GT is a machete........

I tell everyone that asks me to compare the NSX to the GT, the NSX is a scalpel, and the GT is a machete........
Those GT doors are like a guillotine.

gettyimages-1195081291.jpg

Back