• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can your NSX do this?

odenspike said:
It amazes me the amount of perfect angels on this site :rolleyes:

Nice tracks :smile:

i'm sure the issues can go both ways... i understand the safety and responsibility factors... but i'm sure we've all done 'bad' things on our own time... beyond the neighbors who might complain about loud noises, or the tracks.... i'm sure erick didn't do this while people were out and about...

I gotta admit, while I have a lead foot...One think I never do is F' around in my neigborhood. I dont mind driving 125 on a turnpike but Im always worried some kid just going to jump out. Unless that was done at 3am and in that case my neighbors would be furious:wink:

It is not that we are all angels- I did something like that when I was 16 and immediately regretted it when the cops came to my house to talk to me about it. Seems the neighbors did not appreciate it as much as I did. So I guess if the guy that did those marks is 16, then no problem, he has a ways to go to grow up. If, however, he is over 18, then he really needs to grow up. One could always go out to the industrial areas or empty parking lots to do burnouts if they feel the need. Neighborhoods are never good.

I'm no angel, but I would never do this on a neighborhood street. In fact, if I did I would expect my neighbors to be mightily pissed just as I would be if they pulled such a stunt.

That said, what's the big deal? I'll never try that with my NSX, but is it amazing that one can spin the tires for a couple hundred feet?

Cairo is really right. Try to be the neighbor you want as a neighbor. :smile:

I did THIS burnout. Lucky for me nobody called the cops.. :biggrin:

evof575gtc said:
3 house lengths

11497102_6551_copy-med.jpg

11497102_6552_copy.jpg

tires still got a few miles left on them. only one side is showing cord.
11497102_6553_copy.jpg

Not only my NSX can pull that one off, it can also make a sandwitch that long at the same time. It will also do my dishes as well as my laundry:biggrin:

nsx1 said:
I just can't believe these fat, old, balding farts who are complaining about an innocent burn-out. :biggrin:
You forgot one very important adjective, MATURE. :rolleyes:

Now for a positive comment...

I really do love those slicks on the NSX! :biggrin:

Batmobl said:
Can your NSX do this?

Most definitely, but why waste expensive rubber, when an 83' Subaru GL can do the same thing. :confused:

clr1024 said:
Your neighbors must hate you! I get hate mail if I have a single stain on my mailbox, let alone lighting up the road for a few house lengths.

No doubt, my HO board runs DNA testing on dog poop to see if it came out of your dog's a$$. I can only speculate the NTSB or FAA would be getting calls to check up on that lengthy burn-out.

John@Microsoft said:
my HO board runs DNA testing on dog poop to see if it came out of your dog's a$$.

Are you being serious about that? if so...i would definitely not think about living in your community! Yikes :eek:

nsx1 said:
I just can't believe these fat, old, balding farts who are complaining about an innocent burn-out. :biggrin:
Another important adjective might be "wealthy" :eek: when commenting on this mature group. One might ask how we got that way........perhaps not doing this type of childish behaviour as an adult contributed to our success because we weren't sitting in jail and hiring lawyers to defend us. Instead we were in school earning degrees and preparing for productive careers.:smile:

Cairo94507 said:
Another important adjective might be "wealthy" :eek: when commenting on this mature group. One might ask how we got that way........perhaps not doing this type of childish behaviour as an adult contributed to our success because we weren't sitting in jail and hiring lawyers to defend us. Instead we were in school earning degrees and preparing for productive careers.:smile:

Not me I was laying down burnouts and doing dounuts in parking lots. Slamming beer non-stop and still got rich.

I bet I could have even made more money by selling youth gone wild videos.:biggrin:

:biggrin: Question asked would suffice with : Yes or No or Don't know

My answer would be the later...:redface:

Interesting, you asked a question, you've got an opinion(nothing wrong with that though, just funny :biggrin: )... lol

What size rims/tires are you running?

evof575gtc said:
295/30/19

10.5 inch wide rim

Hi

Nah..after that burnout you are down to 295/20/19.

Regards

Back