• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

can't make this up:Founder of Islamic TV station accused of beheading wife

The irony in the situation is so thick you'd need a sword to cut it, fortunately I think I know someone who has one.

But think of middle east as America's South... the South and Texas - bunch of fucking right wing nuts!!!!!!!

This forum used to be a stimulating arena for intelligent NSX enthusiasts to help others with knowlegeable advice and engage in meaningful conversation. The demographic shift is palpable as the NSX community which originally was comprised of docs, pilots, engineers and other professionals has regrettably devolved with the ingress of hateful, intolerance like this.

After reviewing your posts it is obvious you have nothing to contribute but opinionated, bigoted, foul-mouthed drivel.

It is not clear that you even OWN an NSX.
Please leave this forum and find a more suitable domain for yourself.

Lud, how much longer must we be forced to endure this.

Yeah, sorry I crashed your party. If that's an "inappropriate" post for Prime, than you haven't been here in a while.

Yeah, sorry I crashed your party. If that's an "inappropriate" post for Prime, than you haven't been here in a while.

I have been here for a while and your post is completely inappropriate, if you can't see that even after someone brings it to your attention then I guess you are just clueless.

The wording may have been a poor choice on my part and I apologize for that. The point I was trying to make is that we shouldn't criticize the way they live and do things in the Middle East when some people play by the same rules in our own country.

Back